Thread: Goddamn Ex's

FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Angry Goddamn Ex's

My f*in ex girlfriend won't stop bothering me... She keeps fuckin writing me emails telling me how much she misses me and that shes sorry for breaking up with me... I don't need her shit. Im trying to move on but i keep on getting this crap from her and to be perfectly honest it puts me in a bad mood. I start feeling sorry and then i remember what i was put though. Is she just doing this cuz she knows i'm moving on?? Its just brothing me bros. I've met this other girl and its going great.. shes an awesome person.. everyone is jazzin me just to nail girls, but honestly im not like that at all... Im more of your relationship type.. ya im a wuss! haha

Colibri is offline Banned
    Just tell her to fuck off. Simple.

Ya i guess man.. im too nice i guess

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    ex's for me always tend to surface at the most inopportune times...whether it be for a booty call, to try and "patch" things up, or just to make my life miserable. an ex of mine sent me a valentines day card along with flowers which freaked me out since i hadn't talked to her in 2 years. she wrote in the card that she wanted to go eat lunch sometime and catch up because she thinks that i am going to marry her...i was like wtf, and called her to tell her i thought she was crazy. she didn't take it too well and has been harassing me ever since. i have had the most success dealing with ex's in the past by not being rude and pretending like i cared enough to consider their offers. instead of going psycho they will give you some breathing room so then you can tell them what you really feel later. her sending the flowers worked like a charm because i was in need of a dozen long stemmed roses to give to my girlfriend since the florist fucked up my order on vday

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    tell her to go eat a dick!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    i never have issues with my ex's. well there was this one korean bitch that slashed my tires after i dumped her but she's korean...Anyhoo, tell her to back off before you become a dangerous part of her life. I'll kill her for 20 bucks. (im just kidding...nobody take me seriously)

Yeah you are kidding, you should charge at least $39.99 to off her! (hey it's K-Mart a blue light special on assassinations!)

For $69 you could always fuck her and dump her. The "Wham-bam-thank-you-mam" special.

(kidding kidding! I would not suggest the taking of a life... well, unless the person really deserved it...)

Red

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Go fuck her and then just leave once you're done. Repeat this process as many times as possible.

peam is offline Suspended
    Does she know that she's pissing you off? She just wants a reaction out of you. ANY reaction. That's how most chicks are. She wants to know that she still has power to make you feel.... whether or not it's a good feeling you get. So if you really want her to leave you alone. Don't respond to her. Don't let her know that you care what she says to you or about you. Or that she even exists. That's how you'll get her to leave you alone for good.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    ya, the ol' pretend she doesn't exist is the best thing to do. that and/or just tell her flat out what the deal is. otherwise you are just putting both of you through needless crap.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    or you could make her think you want her back, then throw it all back in her face and make her cry when you say you dont want her and you were just faking liking her again.... just a friendly suggestion

Well, ditto for the "ignore her totally" method. Been there, done that, works well...

Once she gets the message. Some women get it pretty quickly, others need 50ft flaming leters on the wall (and a restraining order!) to understand.

Whatever you d, do NOT jump in her game. She'd be playing you like an out of tune piano.

Red

Colibri is offline Banned
    The best thing you should do, is get her to give you a blowjob in say, an alleyway out of sight, sya you have paper towers or something. Come all over her face, then in a heroic manly way, "You're dumped, bye".

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Go fuck her and then just leave once you're done. Repeat this process as many times as possible.
    Just rince and repeat huh?

Seriusly i would call her and tell her to stop bugging you. Maybe block out her email adress also.

I just told one of my fuckbuddy´s to go to hell and never call me again last night. No remorse here.

Thanks for all the advice bros... Im gonna give the ol' ignore a shot... if that doesn't work, does fooboy still want 20 bucks? hahahaha

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Ignore is the best thing also try to avoid any contact with her blocking your email.. changing email.. , they have such a good timing, always stabbing when you feel weak.. i think they can feel it somehow.. And when you actually think they have forgotten you and you start to talk to her like you would talk to a friend... BAM you get caugh again they rise again.. I tell ya.. EX = Nothing good avoid by all means... Even if you try to explain to her what going on, she wont just get it or accept it.. Mine been coming back on charge many time and i did many mistake but best thing would have been to avoid her... You learn from your mistake, been learning too much recently..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by nj_

I think I should have tried this myself...

Had one ex that called or emailed me like clockwork ever 2 months trying to get back together... Usually it was after she found out I had someone new or if I bought something new (new car, etc.)

She would always act so sweet and sorry for us breaking up and I feel for it a few times and it always ended up right back to being the same fucked up mess...

Bro let her go and don't respond to her emails that just will encouage her to keep writing you... Chicks are evil at times and have a way of fucking you up in the head if you let them... She sounds like one of the evil ones brother... stay away from her ass...

peam is offline Suspended
    Crazy Russian..... I hope you'd never do that to any sweet, cute, innocent girls you happen to know... girls who might enjoy..... NOT pumping their own gas?!

haha thats funny that you mention that buff.. I just got a new car and im dating a new girl.... I laughed when i read that... Bros im stickin to my guns here... My new girl is hot sweet asses... shes awesome!

Thread Information