partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

holy shit my boy just won the body for life contest!!!!

go to eas. com and go to the body for life contest and click on 2002 champs!!thomas phillips. the dude who is sticking out of my recent progress pics!!hahaha.fucking jerk just won $50 k , a god damn 3 week trip to colorado , damn near $8k in eas products.all this shit.he called me yesterday but i didn't answer my phone,haha.that';s pretty cool.best part is he was on deca and winny and then took the pics AND sent in pics from like 5 years ago when he was fat.now i have faith that those eas before and afters are really the people, just in really shit shape before i guess.i'm here at th egym waiting for hime to give trhe news to be himself,haha.my other budy just told me!!!
    hahaha he just called me now.i'm waiting to collect my may share of the prize since i helped him!!!haha.i'll get the dirt and be back!!!

Colibri is offline Banned
    Well done to him.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo he's loving life rigth now

he leaves for colorado in like a week for the eas camp then he's goign back again to train again there.check out my most recent pics and you can sorta make him out and check out the site. i'm so happy for him.guys, 49 co8untries compete in this shit and he did it./i'm not hyping anyeas bullshit but i am getting quite a nice stash of myoplex shit when he gets back from colorado.they are writing a big article on him because not only did he win, but he workes in an alternative school w/ troubled kids so he's agood spokes person.couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.although he owes me for my help w/ his eas cycle,haha

bigtraps is offline Member
    A friend of mine got in the top 50 this go around. The trainer at gold's here in Wisconsin told me how many people entered, I can't remember how many....But it was an incredible amount of people. To even come in the top 50 let alone win the damn thing, is outstanding. My bro is totally natural though.

Thread Information