Steele is offline Member

Can juice make you a pro Bodybuilder?

Do you think with enough juice, hgh, insulin and maybe even well administered synthol could just about anyone with average genetics become a pro bodybuilder?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    No. I think this is a thought that many member think before they start using. If you've ever seen these guys schedule its insane. IMO Gear is only a small part of it. Steroid are not a magic pill and if you think they are you have no business here (not you Steele just anyone in general). It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to look like these guys do and if you don't have it all the gear in the world can't help you

Steele is offline Member
    right, i totally understand that, ron. and yeah, this question is hypothetical. but, lets say the guy has great determination. works out hard and heavy. i think he could do it. i am amazed at what i have done in the past four years, and still went to college, graduated, got a job all while bodybuilding. it seems like it could just keep going if the drugs were there. THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL! I WOULD NEVER DO THIS! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE A PRO BB!

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    i heard crack helps too

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO - your genetic muscular shape of your muscle bellies with your overall body structure, and ability to train and diet for your somotype/genetics play the two biggest roles...

Also, going hog wild on juice will leave you blad and dead in no time - so the more natural potential a BB has - the better off they will be in the long run for the sport...

Arnold had great geneitc potential, outstanding muscular shape, and obviously knew how to train and diet. With gear use to a minimum. It would be interesting to see how he would have looked running the huge gear, GH, slin staks that seem to be used today... as in, Arnold at 300lbs But it will also be interesting to see how guys like Greg Kovaks or Markus Ruhl move into old age...

Steele is offline Member
    yeah, i definitely think genetics will make you look better longer and go farther in the sport. but, i don't think craig titus or dave palumbo would be top competitors without the juice.
    that would be crazy to see what arnold would look like if he did growth and insulin and higher dosages of juice. imagine his chest/arms!
    warrior, yeah i am very curious to see what happens to kovacs, ronnie, priest, all of them. i wish all of them the best, but even in moderation chemicals are chemicals.

RON
    Sorry I guess I misunderstood you bro. I still would say no. These guys have great genetics and still abuse the hell out of gear. I would go so far as saying that anyone with the right amount of discipline knowledge and gear could get a pro card (maybe)in time if they stick to it but once your there and everyone is an Anabolic freak. Thats when the good genetics come into play even more so.

Colibri is offline Banned
    How could a soft drink make you a pro bodybuilder?

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Ron -Steroids are a magic pill,i have saw peoples how transform they selfs in only a feew months of gear using.Its amazing what juice can do.I dont say that you dont need a perfect genetic and dedication to achive a body like pro's have,but with any hard work and dediction and any good genetic body without sters no one will look like pro's.Sters are magic.

RON
    Originally posted by R69
    Ron -Steroids are a magic pill,i have saw peoples how transform they selfs in only a feew months of gear using.Its amazing what juice can do.I dont say that you dont need a perfect genetic and dedication to achive a body like pro's have,but with any hard work and dediction and any good genetic body without sters no one will look like pro's.Sters are magic.
    I must be using the wrong stuff then cause what I have I got through hard work and killin myself with my diet. Steroids were only a small part of it. I guess I better ask around for some of those magic pills.
    Last edited by RON; 02-25-2003 at 06:49 PM.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Ron - I agree. What ever formula you follow. 60% diet - 20% mental - 10% hard work - 10% AAS, or any other combo, that the AAS is less then 20% more like 10%. The real thing there is deication (time, money, sweat, diet) and predisposed genetics. I have a large chest with desent arms, smaller shoulders. I have good size thighs and large calves. But no matter how much AAS I shoot, I will never be like them. One I don't have it genetically, but more so then that - I don't have it all in time and dedication. This is a hobby to me - for fun, for personal health, a challanage. It is not my life. Just my 2 cents.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

actually

no, all that won'y make you a pro, but CELL TECH will!!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by R69
    Ron -Steroids are a magic pill...
    That is the wrong mentality brah - people who think of it as that are nothing more than recreational druggies in my book... AAS IS NO MAGIC PILL! Let me put it this way - two forms of use:

AAS as a magic pill:

Running large stacks with little regard to personal health with one goal in mind: to have the anabolic hormones produce the results. No real training knowledge - and the lack there of resulting in unreasonable stacks at a bodybuilders stage of development and lean bodyweight. Basically no heart for their sport - wether it be a pro boxer or a recreational bodybuilder.

AAS as a performance enhancer:

Running minimal stacks to produce desired results through increased protein sythesis and muscle hypertrophy/strength for maximum performance or for cosmetic goals with one main purpose: to supplement an already advanced diet and training program to further stages of development. AAS used in an integrated approach to proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.

AAS possesion is scheduled as a controled substance in the US primarily due to the first group's lack of responsibility...

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    People when you will see a real bodybuilder that look good and that dosent use steroids then come in here and say sters are no magic pill.
    redrumkev-10%aas?you give it just 10%??i bether say is 50% aas 30% diet and 20% the rest.People stop dreaming,wake up to real.What you make in a whole year naturaly someone else is able to achive in 1/2 months with gear.You keep belive in those after and before pics results,achived with suplements??Diet is 30%

R69

you are very disillusioned.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: actually

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    no, all that won'y make you a pro, but CELL TECH will!!!!
    lmfao...exactly...in order to be a successful pro celltech won't do it alone...you need to stack it with nitrotech in order to get the mindblowing gains that celltech is famous for

the road to the olympia goes through cell tech headquaters!!

here's mu current stack i'm using in order to obtain my pro card:

CELL TECH(mainlined str8 into my system) M/W/F for weeks 1-10
    NITRO TECH(made like fina solution and shot directly into my pituitary gland) EOD weeks 1-10
    and i'll be frontloading w/ MUSCLETECH BARS weeks 1-5.

this stack was recommended by both Robert Kennedy and Gre Kovacs so it must work into my quest to be a pro!!!!

RON

Re: the road to the olympia goes through cell tech headquaters!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    here's mu current stack i'm using in order to obtain my pro card:

CELL TECH(mainlined str8 into my system) M/W/F for weeks 1-10
    NITRO TECH(made like fina solution and shot directly into my pituitary gland) EOD weeks 1-10
    and i'll be frontloading w/ MUSCLETECH BARS weeks 1-5.

this stack was recommended by both Robert Kennedy and Gre Kovacs so it must work into my quest to be a pro!!!!
    Nice stack. I've gained 50 lbs of LBM and cut from 5% to 3% bf while on a stack just like that.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    can't do it without it, that's for sure

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    There is a natural limit. Steroids can take you past that. Then there is a biological limit. Steroids will not take you past that. There is a maximum amount of muscle you can gain. Otherwise people could weigh in at 3,000lbs with enough time, training, juice, and protein. I'm sure you could get way bigger than you think (while certainly incurring health problems), but "pro" is a different consideration.

-SF

Steele is offline Member
    i agree.

Thread Information