abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Angry This is killing me

It's 12:15am and i have been up like 4 times since i first went to bed. well this has been going on now for ahwhile but tonight it is rediculous!!! I went to bed at about 9 and every hr or hour and a half I a waking up. This is week 5 of cycle and I need to get some solid sleep!! going to go try and get some melatonin tomorrow and try that; is there any thing else that works for sleep???-- took my last xanny so no more of the little blue footballs
    abstrack@protonmail.com

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    damn bro - sorry to hear. I work midnight and have sleep problems at least once a week. I usually just go do something - internet - tv - ps2 - until i get tired. I guess you should do something beside just lay there.

your wouls think that after doing cardio in the morning and weight training in the evening then comming home and eating 2 times before bed, puchin the old bishop in the head a few times: i would be tired as hell and sleep like a sound kitten!!! Damm i have to go back to bed or I will be up all night on this board. I have to get up for real in 4 hrs but I just wish the next 4 hrs would be sound sleep!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

skinnyhb is offline Member
    try some nyquil. that usually puts me out.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    go beat off till yoyu get really really tired

man I have choked the chicken so hard that my left hand has fell in love, the purple helment has become on a swoled up bulking program. You can only do so much and then the old boy gets overtrained. Took that xanax and what a heaven sent drug, slep for 5 hrs straight no disturbances!! I am going for the niquil and melatonin. I have been holding off on melatonin cause I am anti-GNC but I can not wait to order it off line.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You are probably thinking about your gear and training too much when you are trying to sleep, also if you think the gear isn't going to let you sleep it won't. I have had problems sleeping while on gear before but I have found that if when I go to bed I don't think about anything, really hard to do, I fall right to sleep. Also sometimes I fall into a rut of thinking I should have a hard time falling asleep because of the juice, well then I do because I am thinking about that, sort of self fullfilling proficey IMO.

Pain.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    muscle relaxers always put me to sleep. Carisoprodol are badass, pop 1 or two and youll be out like a light.

Thread Information