flexshack is offline Member

world's strongest man contest?

hey guys
    what's the deal with this contest? i love watching it and i am not knocking it. please don't get the wrong impression. i just want to know if those guys get tested? i don't think they do. i have seen this one guy whose physique was so impressive that my jaw fell to the floor! i mean this guy was hard as a rock and perfect all around. he was definitely juiced but was he at the time of competition? that i don't know. i believe he won almost every event that day and had so much energy and was pumped for everything. he blew most of the other competitors away with ease. he didn't even seem fatigued!! i wish i could remember his name though. i think he might have been romanian. not sure though. anyway, my original question was, are these guys tested prior to competition? thanks
    flex

ptbyjason Guest
    no, I don't think they are tested. I know someone that competes at a lower level than what you see on TV, and he is not clean by any means.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i dont think they get tested. Some of them are the biggest mofo's i have ever seen. Aren't most of them from Europe?

Peaker

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I watch that all the time too I dont care what you take for AS or GH they have to be genetic freaks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by juice
    i like to watch them also. that onr guy wow not sure how to spell his name think it's like this magnis he is one big mofo
    Magnus Ver Magnussen - one of the best. Love watching him.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by peaker
    i dont think they get tested. Some of them are the biggest mofo's i have ever seen. Aren't most of them from Europe?

Peaker
    they're from all over the place. some are from south africa, some from europe, some from the us

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya and the US she-men always get their clock cleaned by the Europeaners.

Maybe we should recruit someone and tell em what to take...Dane, you wanna go represent us?

yeah right. those guys are 400 lbers!! i saw them the other day walk 100 yards with 750 lbs on thier backs. as if it's not hard enough just to sqaut that up, then they have to walk with it. do you guys think that becuase they have the right to buy juice legally they get into it earlier, or maybe harder???

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Those guys are so strong that they would break us in halfs if they would get the chance.
    The idea with contests are to show that there are a few guys in this world who are strong as hell...
    Tests? I am not sure, but in the big leagues I think they have a test for AAS. But none of the strongest competitives and winners dare to take and have no means taking AAS either. They´re incomes are based upon commercials, wins and endorsement contracts and what would happen if they were found heating? They would loose it all.
    And, these guys don´t really need to cheat with taking AAS, they are most definitly geneticly gifted and they train very very hard.

Originally posted by GhostFace

Tests? I am not sure, but in the big leagues I think they have a test for AAS. But none of the strongest competitives and winners dare to take and have no means taking AAS either. They´re incomes are based upon commercials, wins and endorsement contracts and what would happen if they were found heating? They would loose it all.
    And, these guys don´t really need to cheat with taking AAS, they are most definitly geneticly gifted and they train very very hard.
    ...besides, those things are bad for you and illegal

Thread Information