daem is offline Anabolic Member

Who hates the snow?

I tend to love it if I'm on a mountain with a board strapped to my feet, but this winter has been ridiculous for snow here in the flat-as-hell midwest. I hate shoveling the godamn driveway and i hate idiotic drivers. If i lived in Colorado I would be in heaven...No comments from you Floridians or Southwesterners either

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    snow makes me depressed , i cannot wait until its gets warm, i live in detroit and its shitty weather everyday. i need to move to brazil or mexico, cold weather isnt for me

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am from Boston and I hate the snow, I feel your pain bro. I have fucked up my arm and back twice already this season shoveling.

Pain

chinups Guest
    No snow= No snowboarding. I used to hate the snow until I boarded now I have something to past the time. Maybe you girls should try ice fishing. Suck it up and go train like Rocky did in Russia..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I live in Houton, if it gets below 60 I get pissed

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I can't stand it either. I don't like winter generally. I live in Scandinavia and the sun sets really really early in the winter. It's so depressing at times. The darkness and the low temperatures is the worst for me. What's all the fuss about global warming anyway?? It seems like a good idea to me. For my sakes it could be sumemr time all year round I wouldn't miss the winter one bit!!

Anyway I hope that within the next 2-5 years I'll be able to move to another country down south. Need to get away from this!

Heck, I am Canadian, live in "winterland" (you know, where we got 2 seasons, Winter and July) and I HATE winter with a passion.

I hate snow

I hate cold

I hate the penetrating humidity

I hate the cutting wind

Yup, it's safe to say I hate winter

Red
    - Fantasizing sitting on a beach in Tahiti with one of those drinks in a coconut with a little umbrella on it.-

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Heck, I am Canadian, live in "winterland" (you know, where we got 2 seasons, Winter and July) and I HATE winter with a passion.

SO SO TRUE! But you gotta admit, everything is great when that second season rolls around (July). But then we put up with another sweet sweet 6 months of winter

I do have to say tho, we have gotten away kinda easy this year, nothing like what they got back in Montreal/Ottawa, or what Calgary got this year

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    I hate winter with a passion, but for whatever reason I was born and raised in Toronto... so I have to cope with it. Good time to bulk though.

Originally posted by Terinox

I do have to say tho, we have gotten away kinda easy this year, nothing like what they got back in Montreal/Ottawa, or what Calgary got this year
    Well, snow wise Monteal has been lucky this year... we've barely had any snow. Since the early start of the winter in November, we've only gotten a few feet.

The cold and wind on the other hand... daaaam!

We're expecting -28°C tonight... and to make it real fun it's windy as hell so I don't even want to know what the wind chill is going to be on that. I can tell you it will feel like minus 80 billion!

Ugh

Red

ps: I still hate winter!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Jersey here bro's & I HATE this god forsaken hole in the earth... as if dealing with everyone's agenda isn't bad enough, the winters SUCK...of course we can't beat you Canadians, but for us it blows...the summers are humid and you feel like your lungs are gonna collapse on the treadmill. If I don't shovel in time it all turns to ice & then I gotta chip that motherf**ker away... Any bro's from San Diego here? Now that is where my ideal place to live is...give me a reason to think different

durbin22 is offline Member
    I don't mind the snow but I hate shoveling. I need a snowblower.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    The only reason that i dont mind the snow is because its sweater weather. Thsi means that i can BULK up like an animal and where a sweater to cover some of the fat up. Aftrewards the weather begins to get warmer slowly, and cutting starts. Besides this, i hate the snow.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Snow, Cold, Ice...they all suck. BUT i'm Colorado bound in March, hoping to do some snowboarding. MN winters are all about freezing your butt off all day and night, guess maybe it's time to find something else.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Im with the snowboarders here. Its what keeps me going thru the winter. I dont particularly enjoy the cold. I dont enjoy the icy roads. I certainly dont enjoy shoveling. But i LOVE the winter. I just moved from tahoe to the baltimore area and now i have to travel like 3 hours to a decent mountain. man, that sux. Im going to utah in march for a week snowboarding trip, that i cant wait!!

max

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Snow is fine but I hate cold weather. Anything colder than -5c is too damn cold for me.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Snow is fine but I hate cold weather. Anything colder than -5c is too damn cold for me.
    I'm the opposite. I don't mind it being kinda chillie, up to -20 I can even handle, just wear an extra sweater, hat and a scarf. What I hate is driving in bad snow, or shovelling the damn white shit off the driveway! I can't handle the slippery roades and all the dirty salt, etc...

But, if it's just on the ground, shovelled already, then I dun mind

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like when it hurts to be outside - so I live in the South!

Well, it hurt to be outside this morning!!!

-30C on my thermometer at 7am when I got up for work... and it's sunny!

Thank god for remote car starters and indoor parking!

Red

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    No kidding Red,,, unreal cold snap, they are talking -42C w/ wind chill today, not much fun.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I hate it - I have a 2001 ducati 748 - and I make the payment of $219 on the 10th of each month - just made it was few weeks back - and here in southeastern michigan - there is no chance of riding for a few more weeks - hate the snow - hate it!

Cali is offline Female Member
    Ok, daem, where are you? I'm in the midwest and I think we've had it pretty easy. Just enough snow to realize it's winter and barely enough cold to need mittens.

David B. is offline Member
    My cat (see avatar...) hates the snow. I haven't been able to get him to go outside since Tuesday. He'll go to the door, take one look, then run hide under the bed. The tree rats (squirrels) have been taunting him too, they'll perch on the window sill and chirp at him, protected by the window pane. But soon the snow will melt and he'll be able to take his revenge on those nasty squirrels.

--dnb

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    cincinnati/south bend

SuperFlex is offline New Member
    My dad works and lives in Georgia (By Russia), they've had snow and minus degree weather since october now.

The worse part is that they have a poor economy, and powercuts twice a week. So he'll wake up in -10c and he'll have no electricity or gas!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I F*cking hate the cold weather. Good for skiing but I instead live in the shit hole of NY (state). In fact I renamed the town from Ithaca to Shitaca. btw, Im at Cornhell. . Of course this might all be cause Im originally from Louisiana. Big difference there!

Khull_Khuum... nice avatar. I have a red one myself. '98 formula. Gotta love that 300+ HP!

Thread Information