Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Called on the use of gear by a family friend

SO I go over to a buddy of mines house the other night with my family and a bunch of my friends. We were all helping to make dinner, and I was given the responsibility to cut up some onions potatos etc. I was wearing a sweater, so I took off my sweater to help cut them up. (I was wearing a t-shirt). My buddy (60-yr old doctor) grabs my arms and my shoulders and is like "Are you are steriods or something?" I was like what the fuck are you talking about? (I have been off for like three months.) He kept on me and I kept denying it. He kept saying to our friends that were showing up. (Yea, he looks good with all the steriods on board!) He was laughing and 1/2 joking, but it was annoying. Have you guys ever been in this situation before and how did you handle it?

He's a great guy and a very smart physicain, so I'm sure he knows what he saw, so basically he busted me out in front of all my friends. kinda sucked. Just thought I would ask for some feedback on the situation.

thanks bros

Colibri is offline Banned
    God, are you people so scared of acceptance that you wont come out?

Holy fuck.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    yeah i would of been like yes i was on them and yes if you say a word ill let you personally be a victim of roid rage , and snap ur neck....
    j/k but funny

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you should have tossed his ass a new tread mark and told him to get the fuck back!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by abstrack
    you should have tossed his ass a new tread mark and told him to get the fuck back!!
    LOl, he's 60 bro!
    Colobri, whatever i'm not 17 yrs old, and I care about what my immediate family thinks about me.

Originally posted by Jdawg50

LOl, he's 60 bro!
    Colobri, whatever i'm not 17 yrs old, and I care about what my immediate family thinks about me.
    Could have fooled me...

Dunno why I'm even bothering to respond to some obvious vain dickhead like yourself, at least have the deceny to spell Colibri right.

Originally posted by Colibri

Could have fooled me...

Dunno why I'm even bothering to respond to some obvious vain dickhead like yourself, at least have the deceny to spell Colibri right.
    This is the last time I ever waste any time on you and your lame ass posts. Your still a tool and always will be.

On an added note, if you want to get into a flaming fury of age, I'm sure you wouldn't mind have some critism on what your body looks like.

10 years so-called experience and a cycle or 2? Pfft.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    colobri what the hell is your problem your the one that sounds like your 17!!! why would he tell his family if he was juiceing thats just stupid i dont want anyone knowing i am
    JLI

Still a tool? You don't even know me.

I'm sure I can take a note out of your book and take every insult to heart yet claim to "not give a shit".

Sorry, a completely forgot steriods were the equivilent to Cocain.

My mistake, sorry to have bothered you.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    your not even worth talking to . you deserve to be on elite or somewhere flaming is cool for teenagers to do. posts like the ones you just amde dont even deserve to be here
    JLI
    by the way im not goin to argue with you so talk all you want

Originally posted by jleighty17
    your not even worth talking to . you deserve to be on elite or somewhere flaming is cool for teenagers to do. posts like the ones you just amde dont even deserve to be here
    JLI
    by the way im not goin to argue with you so talk all you want
    Thank you!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Colibri... i have no words for you man. Just be quiet next time.

Jdawg - I get that alot from my brother and his wife, little hints that ive probly had roid rage or something if i ever raise my voice. It causes me trouble cause my mom belives every word they say like it was the truth.

"Get Fucked"

I haven't had it yet, but it's becoming more obvious every day. I see my parents like every 2-3 weeks so yeah... rapid change can be a little on the obvious side.

I wear loose clothes around them so the question hasn't been asked yet... but it's only a matter of time. When the they do ask I'll come clean... I can bullshit a lot of people about a lot of things, but even if I am in my mid 30's I will not lie to my parents.

Red

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Should have grabbed a hold of his flabby gut and said, "Are you on Krispy Cremes or something?"

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by Colibri
    "Get Fucked"
    What the hell is your problem?you're acting like a real jackass!
    Not quite what a senior member should be acting like!
    lead by example!

Originally posted by Warrior
    Should have grabbed a hold of his flabby gut and said, "Are you on Krispy Cremes or something?"
    Now this is a good idea warrior!

The only thing that dictates a senior member is post count.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Wich meens you've been on the board long enough to show respect!

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Colibri ease up
    or you might get ya ass whooped by this "average black man"
    go to bodybuilding.com you belong there

Jdawg50- i think warrior summed it up nicely

And what "average black man" is this?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    colibri, the guys are right, you are acting like a jumped up little jerk, i have edited your signature once for waisting bandwidth, If you are such a good senior member then why are you going against our rules and flaming for no reason with no excuse, i hope this is the last i hear about it, cut this shit out

peace

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Colibri ur an asshole!

OG

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey jdawg, warrior said to grab his gut not his johson fool!! damm your a turd!! lol j/k bro-- I like when people ask me shit i claim it is from the massive amounts of women I press: people ask to see my tats I tell them to get there own, heh

--colibri-- I do respect you bro and maybe some people do tell there familia about there AS use, but I think it is a personal issue of how you want to deal with it. Your reaction and comment to jdawg and this board is quite inappropiate, kind of chill out bro--ok-- thanks!!

I dont think it is a comparison to any drugs good or bad such as cocain as you stated. But if your a coke head I don't think people run around telling everybody there a coke head either??-- i dont think the issue at hand is acceptance!! but more or less how you choose to live your life. Its is a hard to compare in my book, you tell people I like to smoke pot they are like who cares, you tell people I like a bump every now and then they are like ok, all the sudden you tell them your on AS wtf?? I dont get it?? It is like people associate the needles and shit themselves that you would do this!!! give me a break!!

I dont know?? i am not going to call you a asshole but you did come off on jdawg and the board members as kind of ruff in your response to the thread. Oh! well maybe your having a bad day??? we all get them now and then!
    Last edited by abstrack; 03-02-2003 at 07:37 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO >>> Cocaine and AAS are both controlled substances with penalities regarding their possesion. Chances are your family is not going to report you - but sometimes discretion is the best answer. A few members of my family are open about their smoking pot... but unfortunately using androgens doesn't share the same social acceptance due to lack of supporting organiztions reporting the benefits of AAS use on athletes (unlike many prolegalization groups supporting marijuana). So while they joke around about getting high - kidding around about a great gains made under cycle is less acceptable... sucks, but it's just the way it is... hopefully in the future the FDA and other federal organizations will lift the taboo and start to fund studies on athletes and the use of AAS instead of countless studies on the use of AAS on elder people...

nuke is offline Member
    Colibri.....
    You need to take your Lee priest fantasizing ass off this board. Brother you gain no respect that way.

Who the fuck do you think you are. You slam evryone and everything. You fucking loser.

I personally know 3 bros in this thread and you couldnt even have the honor of wiping their asses.

J-Dawg , Abstrack, Og, - Roll Out...This cat is gonsky !

Colibri I will make it my personal mission to have your pansie ass banned from this board !!!!
    Last edited by nuke; 03-02-2003 at 06:47 PM.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    WOW very powerful words....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Colibri, you had no right or reason to flame J-dawg..why are you starting shit? Saying that you "look better" than J-dawg is rediculous. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself biznatch!

due to lack of supporting organiztions reporting the benefits of AAS use on athletes (unlike many prolegalization groups supporting marijuana)
    Ok, so now we need to get people like Arnold and Stallone to come out fighting hard to legalize gear... just like Woody is doing for hemp and pot

Yeah I know... fat chance...

Red

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think ive ever seen colibri make a useful or intelligent post. every single post of his is just garbage or disrespecting members, too bad we cant block punks like him from the site, actually there is the ban option.....

nuke is offline Member
    Khull- We agree....
    I have this handled...If it kills me.

God I hate dumabasses

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats enough guys. The more you bark back the more he succeeds in what he set out to do, get attention. Next time just leave him be and report him to the mods. Well handle it. As pathetic as it sounds all you guys are doing right now is giving him what he wants.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ok, well.... hostility aside, as for the subject of the thread, yes i have been called out on AS use... many times actually. I am open about it with my friends and some of my family, with my parents and older family members i simply avoid denying it or confirming it. they all know, but i cant get into an arguement about it. they're not going to change my mind.

mammoth is offline Member
    IMO >>> Cocaine and AAS are both controlled substances with penalities regarding their possesion. Chances are your family is not going to report you - but sometimes discretion is the best answer. A few members of my family are open about their smoking pot... but unfortunately using androgens doesn't share the same social acceptance due to lack of supporting organiztions reporting the benefits of AAS use on athletes (unlike many prolegalization groups supporting marijuana). So while they joke around about getting high - kidding around about a great gains made under cycle is less acceptable... sucks, but it's just the way it is... hopefully in the future the FDA and other federal organizations will lift the taboo and start to fund studies on athletes and the use of AAS instead of countless studies on the use of AAS on elder people...
    I kind of agree with your statement although as far as social acceptance (IMO) I think it has more to do with stigmas. If I smoke weed or get geeked and my family were to find out about it I would probably be labeled a druggie<--stigma with narcotics. However, if my family were to find out that I were using AAS then they would probably just simply be concered with my health<--stigma with roids. I still however would not want my family to know about it. Plus it would be a non-stop debate with all my media-influenced family members. I did however tell me wife because she has a right to know!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Don't know about all you guys, but when family starts asking questions it's hard to handle. I'm not on anything but lots of protein, but I picked up a cooler full of beer at a family thing this summer and had about 50 sets of eyes on me. Nobody really said anything, but many of them kept their distance and really watched what they said around me. I wanted to ask them if they never saw a chick with some muscle before...sheesh, what'll they think when i hit 11%? Guess I just avoid people who don't get it lately...easier on my head that way

mammoth is offline Member
    They stared because they are jealous!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    lol DAMN is THAT what that look is?!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell I personally could care less what people think of me anyway. I have been open about it with my family and friends. I think it's wise to be open with family, just because they ARE family and nothing should be kept secret. Also I am lucky enough to have that kind if relationship with my mom. Hell she has even gone to get me my pins before! LOL Besides that, you never know when something might happen to you. I'm not sure if gear and any kind of meds or drugs that doctors give can cause problems, but it's good for someone to know what you're on say if you get whacked by a bus one day and the docs need to know if you're on anything. Ya'll see what I mean. If people come up to me and ask if I use AS I tell 'em yes, and if they want me to educate them about it I'm all for talking with 'em. But when they want to be stupid and just start talking trash than I just walk away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information