Thread: Snow Ballen

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Snow Ballen

We had some funny shit happen at the Club this past Saturday night. Unfortunately for this guy Brian, we learned that the Thursday before, one of the other Bouncers, John, had received a sloppy BJ from one of the young ladies at the club. About 30 minutes after, John sees this other Bouncer Brian kissing the same girl. We learned about this at the start of the night Saturday, and being as we are guys, of course we had go give Brian a whole lot of shit about it.

Brian is a fat piece of shit that never helps out when a fight is going on, we all were trying to get him to quit so we were calling him SNOW BALL on the radios. Which he understood very well. He got very pissed and when I suggested that he go in the back and lick the couch for another taste, well he kind of lost it. He threw a water bottle and hit one of the other bouncers in the head, and it was on. The other bouncer went to kick his ass and he just lowered his head. How pathetic! I broke them up, the whole time trying not to laugh. Brian left after that, we are all hoping he quits.

huh? is offline Associate Member
    i wanna be a bouncer at a club.... hopefully ill be big enough by the time im 21

It's a blast, and the Girls love the Bouncers!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well if snowballin is part of the job then no thank you! Hahaha J/J bigen.

Was this guy a pain in the a$$ the first day you met him? Just wondering, I'm pretty easy going and get along with just about everyone but now and then I run into someone I just can't stand.........and for the life of me I really can't give a great reason for the dislike........just I can't stand them. Odd.

Not really a pain in the ass, just that you can guarantee that if he is in a position in which he needs to back you up, with unruly customers, he will not do so, he will just stand and watch. Some people just don't like confrontations and you can't be a Bouncer if your not willing to confront people.

I guess basically we would have brought it up regardless of who it was, just that, it being him we were relentless!
    Last edited by Bigen12; 10-14-2003 at 12:36 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well then that sure wouldn't do. Without a doubt you have to back your bro's play.

I have no problem with covering someone's back but I'd make a lousy bouncer....I'm to nice of a guy.

It's good to be a nice guy, to a point, then you have to be able to make it clear that if they don't calm down or stop what ever stupid shit that they are doing, that you will throw them out.
    That is when you need your buds, incase they have friends, I hate it when I get hit from behind!

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    funny shit!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hilarious ......lmao

nj juice is offline Member
    Haha, i think thats pretty funny. "How does my dick taste bro" lol

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    that is a pretty funny story!! he better be drinking bottles of listerene.

The dumb ass came back to work last night; I didn't think he had the balls! I did catch him trying to kiss a girl and I pulled him aside and informed him that the girl had not given any of the guys a BJ so he might not want to kiss her

Thread Information