painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Bechler's prior health conditions.

I got this off of sport news website.
    Happy that this idiot will someday make ephedrine illegal for us.

Pain

Bechler's Risk Factors For Heat Stroke

According to reports in the media, Mr. Bechler had the following risk factors for heat stroke:

a prior history of heat illness episodes while in high school - which heightens the probability of reoccurring incidents;

a family history of sudden death following exercise (his half-brother died of an aneurysm at the age of 20 after overheating from playing baseball);

a history of hypertension and liver problems;

he had not eaten solid food for a day or two, in an apparent attempt to lose weight;

he was apparently not adequately acclimatized to training in the heat and humidity of South Florida;

it appeared that he was wearing two or three layers of clothing during workouts, again, in an attempt to lose weight;

he was overweight and did not have a high enough fitness level to make it through conditioning drills; and,

he was allowed to exercise until he collapsed with a core temperature reportedly of 106° F before being removed from the field.
    It has been extensively documented that untrained, overweight, and unacclimatized people who perform excessive exercise in heat/humidity are at great risk of heat illness and heat stroke—particularly if they have become dehydrated and are trying to lose weight quickly.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What do you mean......I don't see it anywhere in there that gives any reasons other than the ephedrine that caused his death...
    And just think......people call him a "profesional" athlete. @ words for this guy...well actually 1.....DUMBASS!!! I know it's not good to talk badly about the deceased but how stupid can you be.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    What do you mean......I don't see it anywhere in there that gives any reasons other than the ephedrine that caused his death...
    And just think......people call him a "profesional" athlete. @ words for this guy...well actually 1.....DUMBASS!!! I know it's not good to talk badly about the deceased but how stupid can you be.
    I hear you no disrespect to the dead, but the man just wasn't thinking. What pisses me off the most is his wife has the nerve to go after the supplement industry.

Pain

Well she can't have everyone thinking she married a moron!!! Besides that, with him gone her paycheck is gone also.......she's just planning her retirement. I really want to just run these kind of people over with my car until I run out of gas.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i'll pitch in for gas money!

I got shotgun.

Pain

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    As I've always maintained on this board and in my life (i'm sure it's been said better by a philosopher or author somewhere though), the rational and educated individuals of a society will perpetually spend their lives simultaneously both paying for and ironically attempting to ameliorate the actions of the uneducated.

Sweet.....I can just imagine the sounds.....thump, thump...."brake", reverse.....thump, thump,....."brake", drive.....thump, thump....all the while with mnkc....giggling in the back seat(sorry Pain called it) and Pain screaming with excitment over the radio. God I love it!!!!!!!!

kc
    lmao...what a visual!!!!

dammit..i'm always stuck in the backseat!!! ok, be honest ...is it cuz i'm the only one who FITS backthere?

Originally posted by mnkc
    lmao...what a visual!!!!

dammit..i'm always stuck in the backseat!!! ok, be honest ...is it cuz i'm the only one who FITS backthere?
    LOL, I will let you get it on the way back. I am a gentleman (if you can be still called this after you purposely ran someone over.)

kc
    lol pretty sure that somebody'd find another name for ya after this trip, or are we running over those who don't approve as well?? lol POPULATION CONTROL!!!!!

Originally posted by mnkc
    POPULATION CONTROL!!!!!
    EXACTLY!!

Thread Information