Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Iron horse lost his innocents!!!!

I took the dive fella's!

shaved my head to the bone after a freak haircutting accident! Im kinda shooken up, but the women finds it sexy and it makes me look 6 times bigger.. anyone who wants to be bigger, just shave your head! i look a full 8 week cycle bigger!

I guess it was time... no more worrying about hairloss

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Could never do it....i love my hair. Plus, my ears stick out, so that'd be the end of my social life

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    once is shave it all the way, you'll never go back. I've been shaving it practically everyday for the past 2 1/2 years.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bald is beutiful!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Fullback57
    once is shave it all the way, you'll never go back. I've been shaving it practically everyday for the past 2 1/2 years.
    I know what you mean. I shaved mine a couple times two years ago, but then let it grow back. But, since I started losing my hair since 16, it was getting just worse and worse. And I looked like I was in my 30's losing my hair, it looked VERY bad. So I started shaving my head in September of 2002, and i've stuck with it. I'd rather be bald (and people think I do it on purpose) then look like i'm losing my hair really bad!!!

Not to mention, I look pretty good with it shaven. I have the right scalp (apparently) for a shaved head. Some relatives don't like it, but screw them!!!

Some say I look like Andre Agassi, and my dad says I look like Yul Bryner (although I totally do NOT).

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, i was loosing my hair as well! so I knew one day it would come too this...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Fullback57
    Not true, i used to shave it all off for like 4-5 years but about 2 years ago i started growing it again.

But sometimes (like right now!) i miss the shaved feeling...I have a trimmer like 5 seconds away...should i?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    for everyone with thinning hair try to pull off the combover before shaving i still can't understand why people think that they can make it work and still not look weird.

Originally posted by daem
    for everyone with thinning hair try to pull off the combover before shaving i still can't understand why people think that they can make it work and still not look weird.
    Oh man combovers are awful! My dad wanted me to do a combover NOW, at the age of 20, with barely any hair on my head as it is! It looked SO awful, just really pathetic!!!

roch is offline Member
    see this is wher I have a problem. I'm thinning but not bald in any places, just able to see my scalp through my thin hair. but when I shaved my hair my wife hated the shape of my bald head. s she says if I shave it again I can forget about getting any kitty until it grows back. now don't that beat al? my favorite feeling was shaving the head and taking the rcrotch rocket for a spin. now thats euphoric.

Originally posted by roch
    see this is wher I have a problem. I'm thinning but not bald in any places, just able to see my scalp through my thin hair. but when I shaved my hair my wife hated the shape of my bald head. s she says if I shave it again I can forget about getting any kitty until it grows back. now don't that beat al? my favorite feeling was shaving the head and taking the rcrotch rocket for a spin. now thats euphoric.
    Damn that sucks. That is the same thing with me. I'm thinning REALLY bad, and it started at 16 for me. So you could imagine how much my self confidence and self esteem would go to the shitter!!! I kept it growing for as long as I could, but now in University, I can't stand the nasty look of thin thin hair, I mean you could see 75% of my scalp through the hair, and that just looked nasty. So I decided to shave, and keep it shaved. And since I don't have a girlfriend or wife, no one to bitch at me

Thread Information