Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

offered a job at a gay male strip club in ny

recently i was offered a job as a stripper for a gay club. i'd have to do a show on stage in tight underwear, and do lap dances. take home pay for 1 night would be a gauranteed 400-800 dollars. i ended up turning the offer down. the offer still stands however. how many of you guys would have taken the offer?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If you are nervous you can come dance for me. I wont even charge you anything for the training ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've known guys who have done it. I would in a bar for girls. I considered it gays pay more.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Eh the lap dances would kind've be a deal breaker unless your gay imo. That's gauranteed your ass on someones elses cack contact. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    Eh the lap dances would kind've be a deal breaker unless your gay imo. That's gauranteed your ass on someones elses cack contact. Gross.
    yeah. my thoughts exactly. doing the performance part might actually be ok. help me get over any stage freight and jitters i'd get during bodybuilding competitions. but the lap dances..ehh. idk. the money would help me focus on my training and make everything more affordable for this expensive sport. i'd have to live with it for the rest of my life though.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you are nervous you can come dance for me. I wont even charge you anything for the training ?
    haha oh how generous of you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by operation****** View Post
    haha oh how generous of you
    Just remember, im looking out for you.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    do it for the money, its a good pay.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    true. would help me afford hgh and save some money. i could even keep my day job and do one night a week. the money is tempting not gonna lie

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I don't have the body and look is needed, but other wise I'll make a lot money, its just money bro.

Blog Entries
    true. would help me afford hgh and save some money. i could even keep my day job and do one night a week. the money is tempting not gonna lie
    Its called being "gay for pay"......hot.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont think so.that is called being gay. the lap dance part 4 sure. no offence to anyone .
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post

Its called being "gay for pay"......hot.
    i always said if i was a hot girl i'd totally be a stripper. when i turned down the offer the guy was surprised that i'd wanna pass up so much easy money.

Blog Entries
    i always said if i was a hot girl i'd totally be a stripper. when i turned down the offer the guy was surprised that i'd wanna pass up so much easy money.
    If you can have someone video tape you giving another guy a lap dance. Have that look on your face that say eww this is so nasty dirty but i need the money. Keep that look the entire time while your ride him and maybe even shed a tear. Ill buy the video off you.

If you can have someone video tape you giving another guy a lap dance. Have that look on your face that say eww this is so nasty dirty but i need the money. Keep that look the entire time while your ride him and maybe even shed a tear. Ill buy the video off you.
    hahaha oh yeah

DFOSTER is offline Junior Member
    just get a job bartending its about the same money and you dont have to be gay about it

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Damn OP, people are just THROWING money at you. Lucky bastard.

Here is the voice of reason: stop guessing - try a night and see if it is fun or just too odd for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Damn OP, people are just THROWING money at you. Lucky bastard.

Here is the voice of reason: stop guessing - try a night and see if it is fun or just too odd for you.
    Agree. Just have a few drinks and relax your muscles...even the ones in your rear. It will be fine.

Agree. Just have a few drinks and relax your muscles...even the ones in your rear. It will be fine.
    i've never done anything like this. i'd probably look like i don't know wtf i'm doing on stage or how to give a lap dance. guess practice makes perfect right dsm lol

Blog Entries
    i've never done anything like this. i'd probably look like i don't know wtf i'm doing on stage or how to give a lap dance. guess practice makes perfect right dsm lol
    Ill see you tonight....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    right decision. Not everything can be bought with money

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    A friend of mine moved from the tri-state area to the south and got a job as a stripper in a gay club...... fvcker is making $2-3k a week. I don't think I could doit...... I'd look stupid on stage cuz I wouldn't know how to dance lol and I don't think I could grind my asscheeks on a dudes lap and feel ok about it...... to each their own tho.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    right decision. Not everything can be bought with money
    this ^ not even a question in my mind. no sorry

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Once you go down this road where does it stop??? first it is grinding ass on penis for 400-500 dollars a night.. next it is sucking off some guy for 2k.. next it is getting ass rammed for 5k.. Unless you are bi/gay do not do it.. if you are even considering it.. then you are probably bi/gay anyways.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Blog Entries

swllce is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you are a Metrosexual or even tri sexual .Try sexual,you will try anything!
    Just be safe !

Blog Entries

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    HAHAAH ari gold kills me life

bruary17 is offline Member
    When I was 21 I worked at a video store. A man came through the line and asked if I'd like to bartend at his new lounge he was opening up called, "The Chatterbox". I had my suspicions but took the job anyway. Needless to say, it was infact a gay bar, all types of clientele came in there but for the most part is was a gay bar. Now, all the patrons knew I was straight but just admired my devilishy handsome self and ass......I had no prob with this at all except my gf would come in and sit at the bar.......I would lean over kiss her and hang out near her if the bar was slow...the owner had a prob with this...he also wanted me to be a little more flirty to the gay clientele....this was starting to get a but uncomfey for me....so in short...I bounced.

I guess what I'm saying is I couldn't rub my ass on a dudes cock for 5000 a week! Mainly because "I'M NOT GAY". It would make me feel uncomfortable. Also, if you end up doing it...you would just be teasing your clientele because your not really gay...then they might feel like they were jipped and beat the shit out of you. However, that would be an awesome story to tell your grand kids one day.

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    gay for pay=gay
    sex with a man in prison=gay
    sex with a man on a long sea voyage=gay
    rationalizing any kind of gay behavior=gay
    not saying being gay is bad, just saying that I don't understand how gay activity can be explained as not gay just because of the circumstances (money etc.). So...if you are not gay why would you even consider dancing at a gay strip bar?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    having sex in prison is more about showing who is boss not because it is gay.. it's more of i "yeah i just raped your ass you little bitch" then it is "you give me a hard on"

just sayin

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    seems like you are trying to rationalize this. Messed up what money can do to an individual and the thoughts it can give him.
    Last edited by chi; 03-06-2011 at 08:20 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    i dont think so.that is called being gay. the lap dance part 4 sure. no offence to anyone .
    true how can you give another man a lap dance and consider your self straight if your bi then you will have no problem but any straight man would not do this unless......

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Operation****** do you sit down to pee?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you made the rite decision just from reading what else you have wrote. and as said money does not rule the world. you may find yourself in a slippery slope, what if someone said they will give you 60k for a bj or lets say 160k.

i was offfered 25k when i was 19 by a gay dude he wanted to blow me and his partner got to watch. I just would never be able to get that shit out of my head, but that becuase I am straight if i was gay best job ever ha.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    you made the rite decision just from reading what else you have wrote. and as said money does not rule the world. you may find yourself in a slippery slope, what if someone said they will give you 60k for a bj or lets say 160k.

i was offfered 25k when i was 19 by a gay dude he wanted to blow me and his partner got to waatch. I just would never be able to get that shit out of my head, but that becuase I am straight if i was gay best job ever ha
    WTF????? I'm gay as a bent arrow and never had sex with a girl, but if I was offered 25k to do it I'd do it in a New York Minute. Of course I'd be thinking about a hot man all while I was doing her, but hey Money talks and Bullsh*t walks. And it's just a friggen job, you are not having sex with the clientele, unless you want to. And if it pays your bills and you need a job and are sure in your own sexuality then you have nothing to be ashamed or worry about. There are a lot of straight strippers who dance in gay clubs and know how to work the crowds cause gays tip a whole lot more and in the end those guys go home to a woman. Just do a couple of shots before hand to loosen up and you'll do fine and cry all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    having sex in prison is more about showing who is boss not because it is gay.. it's more of i "yeah i just raped your ass you little bitch" then it is "you give me a hard on"

just sayin
    I don't know mate. You and I agree on almost everything except this one, unless I misunderstood.

When I classify as gay, i dont consider intentions or reasons. If it is done consentually, and in a sexual way, if male on male, it is gay. Even if the reason is "i just raped your asss you little bich" this means it was still sexual in nature, involving sexual organs, and ending in a sexual conclusion (orgasm). I don't care if the guy doing it was yelling yer a bich and the guy receiving it is crying pathetically for mercy, it involved at least one penis, and that penis came, therefore, it was sexual, and is sex. It is still gay, no matter how much testosterone is involved.

Reminds me one time when i was just out of the army looking for a job and a place to stay. There was this ad in the paper "p/t weight trainers wanted - free room and board with a small allowance provided"... so I thought cool! Went to the gym in Hayward, met with the owner, his name was Joe Corsi or something like that, and he was building partitions in the basement... half a dozen of em big enough for doors and single beds.... he looked at me and said I was kinda skinny (there were some monsters there.... I was ripped, but nothing like the steroid enduced behemoths working out there) but with some training he could fill me out... he said it would take me maybe 6 months. Anyways, we got to talking about training, my experience and such. So I got past that part, he was satisfied I knew (sort of) what I was doing, had the right mentality, and then slowly shifted the conversation to another subject. He asked me how I felt about community showers, since that is all he had to offer, where there were multiple shower heads coming out the walls, and guys all took showers together. I said I was fine with that since that is what they do in the military. The conversation goes further.... he tells me this story about how guys help each other releasing stress since weight lifters have so much sexual energy they help each other out. (WTF??). How did I feel about that? So here I am in the basement with this guy, a couple of monsters within earshot, and I'm like um... I'd have to think about that. So Joe says yeah, come back to morrow and let me know what you think. The job is yours if you want it.... needless to say, I didn't go back....

the moral of the story is that he was trying to convince me that the things these guys did to each other in the shower was more "stress relief" as opposed to sexually oriented.

I'm sorry. It's still sex. If you are gay, and are ok with this, then go for it...

... I'm about as straight as a fellow can get, and it's just not in me to do something like that regardless of what benefit I receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    WTF????? I'm gay as a bent arrow and never had sex with a girl, but if I was offered 25k to do it I'd do it in a New York Minute. Of course I'd be thinking about a hot man all while I was doing her, but hey Money talks and Bullsh*t walks. And it's just a friggen job, you are not having sex with the clientele, unless you want to. And if it pays your bills and you need a job and are sure in your own sexuality then you have nothing to be ashamed or worry about. There are a lot of straight strippers who dance in gay clubs and know how to work the crowds cause gays tip a whole lot more and in the end those guys go home to a woman. Just do a couple of shots before hand to loosen up and you'll do fine and cry all the way to the bank.
    I'm betting high school was hell? Kids are terribly cruel, and gays that stand out are often victimized. Musta sucked

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    400-800 bucks for a single night grab that money u dumb asshole u must not understand how hard jobs are to come by and dont get all butt hurt id call u a tight asshole but well dsm has been there and well your not so tight anymore

but for real lap dances may be hard to get around but being its new york u could end up shaking your money maker for someone who would set you up with a hell of a paying job or become his arm candy with no sex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information