Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    awms is offline Senior Member

How in shape is your Gf or wife?

Most of us have made fitness our life styles but how many of your gfs or wives have followed suit.

My gf started working out 1 1/2 years ago and now shes an addict! Went from 130lbs at 5"3 to 115lbs (She prob put on about 10lbs of muscle).

She had a curvy sexy body before but now she looks more like a fitness model which I deff cant complain about! lol

Shes 5"3 115lbs and lifts:

Deep squats - 145 x 12
    Dead lifts - 155 x 12
    Dumbell bench - 40lbs a hand x 12
    Incline bench - 85lbs x 12

As you can see Im very proud of her! She can lift more then most men today lol

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    my wife is small iv posted her picture before she can run forever but i doubt she could lift a fly turd to be truthful

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    in shape doesn't mean how much you can lift.... you can have great cardio and still be physically weak

my woman has lost a lot of weight, but I suspect since I've been gone she hasn't been eating her veggies like she should, or walking at night like we used to do

....I'm betting $1 when i go home in may she's gained weight

and I'm also hoping she don't poop out on me when i go home, cuz I've been saving up!!! =)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My wife used to be a tight little thing lol - then she fell into addiction and screwed her body all up..... she stopped working out..... she was a mess. Since getting better she's been hitting the gym hard and we're working on getting her used to eating 5- times a day. She's trying and she's making progress.

BTW..... shes not fat lol.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ouch! Many times addiction lands in families, not just 1/2 of a couple. did you avoid it, or just manage it?

I went down that route many years ago, and acted strangely when i was on, hiding it sort of. It's a horrible thing. This was over 20 years ago, before my children were born.

Addiction is a mother fukker.... even today, I still think about lining up a couple of rails.............

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My wife used to be a tight little thing lol - then she fell into addiction and screwed her body all up..... she stopped working out..... she was a mess. Since getting better she's been hitting the gym hard and we're working on getting her used to eating 5- times a day. She's trying and she's making progress.

~Haz~
    we know only cal does the fattys

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ouch! Many times addiction lands in families, not just 1/2 of a couple. did you avoid it, or just manage it?

I went down that route many years ago, and acted strangely when i was on, hiding it sort of. It's a horrible thing. This was over 20 years ago, before my children were born.

Addiction is a mother fukker.... even today, I still think about lining up a couple of rails.............
    She was addicted to pain meds..... shes sitll on meds to keep her from craving em..... tho that medication is addictive in itself! We're working on getting her off those too now.....

As far as me..... LOL I'm no saint..... but I don't have an addiction problem. I've partied quite a bit but i've never let it get to point where I can't drop it. I'm talking..... maybe once in a blue moon. I wasn't doing anything on any sort of a consistant basis. There was one period in my life where I would be bad 3-4 nights a week...... it lasted 2 weeks and I stopped everything.

I can definately see how people get addicted..... it's a shitty road to go down and it destroys families..... glad those days are past us.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She will never be out of shape, which is great.

5,5 115 pounds, has top abs @ 38 years. Got to love the shelf life on Asains...lol

Only lifts on the weekends with me, loves Billy's Bootcamp workouts and running.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

5,5 115 pounds, has top abs @ 38 years. Got to love the shelf life on Asains...lol

Only lifts on the weekends with me, loves Billy's Bootcamp workouts and running.
    holy crap 38 if asian girls are anything like there cars its time for a trade in she going to start falling apart soon

I dont' know mate. when i lived in korea, the chics always seem well preserved. I think in part it's their diet. not much red meat, lots of veggies and fish. plus they dont' over eat cuz food is expensive and it was a poor country.

portuguese is the way to go! As long as you can handle their strong personalities and temper lol My women is Portuguese and they age very well for the most part...her grandma is 84 and looks amazing!

Their a mix of mediterranean and spanish...very good looking women!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

Had to do it.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    I don't have a bf....but if I did....he'd be in the best shape just from me molesting him constantly

hey wait ill offer myself up i need some good workouts iv been slacking

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    hey wait ill offer myself up i need some good workouts iv been slacking
    lmao^^

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont' know mate. when i lived in korea, the chics always seem well preserved. I think in part it's their diet. not much red meat, lots of veggies and fish. plus they dont' over eat cuz food is expensive and it was a poor country.

Yeah, it's the diet for sure. Japanese have the diet the diet thingy working well, they live longer then anyone else , but still drink and smoke, as for Korea....it's not poor anymore man.

If Drdeath631 even moves out of his trailer park he might learn a thing or two....

Its sad how many in shape guys I see at the gym with out of shape gross gfs...doesnt make alot of sens. I told my gf when we started dating "Fitness and health are a big part of my life and will always be. I cant be with somone who doesnt respect and take care of their body and health" the next week joined the gym.

If 90% of your life is fitness (In my case it is my job and my hobby) why would you want to be with a lazy person?

Yeah, it's the diet for sure. Japanese have the diet the diet thingy working well, they live longer then anyone else , but still drink and smoke, as for Korea....it's not poor anymore man.

If Drdeath631 even moves out of his trailer park he might learn a thing or two....
    hey that was 10 years ago and was only for 6 months
    and u spent alot of nights on my couch when you old lady kicked ur sorry ass out for hitting on me

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    lmao^^
    if you say nothing else i was at least fast with the reply

but im not fast at anything else i swear

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Its sad how many in shape guys I see at the gym with out of shape gross gfs...doesnt make alot of sens. I told my gf when we started dating "Fitness and health are a big part of my life and will always be. I cant be with somone who doesnt respect and take care of their body and health" the next week joined the gym.

If 90% of your life is fitness (In my case it is my job and my hobby) why would you want to be with a lazy person?
    never underestimate the power of expertly performed oral sex. from a fit woman OR a lazy one.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    if you say nothing else i was at least fast with the reply

but im not fast at anything else i swear

I'm a girl who rides a Kawi ZX...I like lots of things fast

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yup got to love the Asians. Mine is 30, 5' 2" 99-102 lbs. Doesn't really work out yet but want to and will go with me anytime I take her. Need to get in a good habit of doing it more at home but it's SO convenient when I am at work and I like getting paid while at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    never underestimate the power of expertly performed oral sex. from a fit woman OR a lazy one.
    oral sex is about 1/3 of what we do! it can be an amazing toe curling experience, yer woman brings you to the brink, stops and waits, smiling at you, so you start pleading for her to finish, she starts, stops, you moan and groan, she starts again, playfully teasing and delaying, until she knows you can't barely stand it anylonger, then finishes you off, and then slowly, lingering ever so long, she's done.

the only punishment I can give her is the same, but she finishes so quick it's harder for me to judge when she is close (she hides it) and then whooosh!

Im not much for asian although thai chicks are hot! Im more into porchagese, spanish, italian, mediterranean. Dark features, dark olive skin. sexy women and they have good family values...plus their amazing in the sack lol

riironman is offline Junior Member
    my wife is chunky..i hate it. i used to nag her to go to the gym with me. i gave up, i can still love her but i dont have to sleep with her. i may be shallow but WTF , i work my ass off in the gym. she shows me off but ...its hard for me to show her off. my kids call me shallow but living the gym lifestyle u learn to admire fit. Its like " look at what u get to bang..and look what i have to bang."

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100

People can be hard workers without going to the gym. My wife works and is taking a full load working on her MBA. I do agree with you that life is all about choices.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 03-07-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    People can be hard workers without going to the gym. My wife works and is taking a full load working on her MBA.
    My gf is in college full time, works 3-4 times a week and still gets to the gym atleast 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by riironman View Post
    my wife is chunky..i hate it. i used to nag her to go to the gym with me. i gave up, i can still love her but i dont have to sleep with her. i may be shallow but WTF , i work my ass off in the gym. she shows me off but ...its hard for me to show her off. my kids call me shallow but living the gym lifestyle u learn to admire fit. Its like " look at what u get to bang..and look what i have to bang."
    That sucks man! You ever try talking to her about it? not nag...my gf didnt work out when I met her and after I met her she put on about 10lbs. I sat her down one day and let her know how important fitness and health was to me and that I wanted us to both be health, also told her I wanted to start doing more active things together like biking, hiking, going to the gym. When she first started going to the gym with me she hated it! the first month was hell! but then when she started seeing results she loved it! now she cant get enouph.

I started her on a simple 3 days a week, chest/back, legs, shoulders abs and cardio 20 mins. Also started doing stuff on the weekends like hiking and going for long bike rides and stuff that was good cuz we were able to be active and still spend alot of time together.

She cant get mad if you say you are concerned about her health and want to spend more time with her...also start taking part in a hobby she enjoys and tell her it hurt you that she doesnt care about the same things as you. If you dont your gunna wake up in 10 years and be like "wow wtf did I marry?" and have no sex life.

People can be hard workers without going to the gym. My wife works and is taking a full load working on her MBA.
    I totally gotta admire that mate! I know what she is going through. I had a part time job (25 hours/week) and got my first degree (AA) in 3 quarters, averaging 30+ units a quarter. Incredible feat #1

The next time, I was working full time, supporting my family, studied 700 hours for the CPA exam (1 year of study = many multiple hours every day), and I was working at a CPA firm which means more than 8 hours a day. The test itself was grueling....16 hours of exams over two days. Incredible feat #2

Your wife is about to pull off a very difficult thing, working and studying. I admire her for it. Not many people have the drive to do it. Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by riironman View Post
    so you have a sexless relationship with your woman? How's that working out for you?

Any one who says that looks dont matter is lieing...I call bull shit on that one! Yeah looks might not be everything but they are still part of the equation. I would love my gf even if she gained 100lbs but I sure wouldnt be as attracted and our sex life would prob be non existent

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    portuguese is the way to go! As long as you can handle their strong personalities and temper lol My women is Portuguese and they age very well for the most part...her grandma is 84 and looks amazing!

Their a mix of mediterranean and spanish...very good looking women!
    I couldn't disagree with you more. I am sure the Portugese are the ugliest race in europe (after the Welsh). I have been to the Algarve a few tmes, central Portugal, Lisbon and Madera and the only decent girls were foreigners! There are also plenty of Portugese immigrants in Norfolk (UK) where I come from.

I can only deduce that the good looking ones fcuked off to South Ameica over 400 years ago!!!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    Your wife is a cutie.

And I can only imagine how cute she was a few years ago. Woot woot.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I couldn't disagree with you more. I am sure the Portugese are the ugliest race in europe (after the Welsh). I have been to the Algarve a few tmes, central Portugal, Lisbon and Madera and the only decent girls were foreigners! There are also plenty of Portugese immigrants in Norfolk (UK) where I come from.

I can only deduce that the good looking ones fcuked off to South Ameica over 400 years ago!!!
    haha well I live in canada and we have plenty of portugugese women here! alot of them from the Azores and they are beautiful! my gf's whole family is good looking...doesnt have any ugly cousin.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Any one who says that looks dont matter is lieing...I call bull shit on that one! Yeah looks might not be everything but they are still part of the equation. I would love my gf even if she gained 100lbs but I sure wouldnt be as attracted and our sex life would prob be non existent
    I don't think anyone would argue that. I probably would avoid sex with my wife if I didn't find here attractive, and that is a sorry way to live.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    haha well I live in canada and we have plenty of portugugese women here! alot of them from the Azores and they are beautiful! my gf's whole family is good looking...doesnt have any ugly cousin.
    Well the Azores is 1/2 way to South America ..... as I said the good looking ones must have fcuked off to south America 400 years ago ..... some must have only made it 1/2 way!! lol

I had a portogese GF before, not sure if she was 100%, she was a 7 but performed like a 10+. Even today, 25+ years later, I still think of her....

I don't think anyone would argue that. I probably would avoid sex with my wife if I didn't find here attractive, and that is a sorry way to live.
    I was fairly careful when I picked out my woman (sounds like Im buying a harley, eh?). Her mom was thin, everyone was thin. And she was thin. I was a workout hound, and so I felt there was some kind of agreement or understanding that she would never get huge. She did one time, a few years ago, so I said, "let's you and I go on a diet"... "let's you and I start walking at night". the reality is, she just didn't feel the same to me, when I was luvn on her, it just didn't feel the same. I lost interest. I began chasing (never consumating the chase) other women, in an almost explatory way. My woman knew I was losing interest, and she knew why. I'm sorry I'm not perfect, but like most, I am a physical being, and making love is a physical / emotional thing. Take the physical attrattion out, and it loses it's sparkle. She lost a bunch of weight, and it came right back, with a vengence, like it was making up for lost time. but you have to be patient, since childbirth naturally changes a woman's appearance, and could take a year to fully recover physically. some women use it as a banner they wave and never recover, growing larger with each subsequent birthing, until they are ready to go in the water and eat raw fish when i toss it to 'em in the feeding tank.

I think its funny when women say "hes an asshole he left me because I let my self go" well yeah!....wtf did you want him to do cheat, have pitty sex with you for the rest of his life???? lol Its easy make an effort to atleast stay in decent shape and your man will stay happy.

I had a portogese GF before, not sure if she was 100%, she was a 7 but performed like a 10+. Even today, 25+ years later, I still think of her....
    yeah their freaks! there are no limits on what they will and wont do haha its like animalistic sex lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information