Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    honda4life is offline Junior Member

wheres everyone from? any facebookers?

Just curious if anyone is from the Minneapolis area. Always nice to know people with similar interests around the area.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    fish much?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Not I.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    phishing

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    You have to be about as retarded as they come if you think anyone on a steroid forum is just going to openly give out there facebook or personal identity to some guy who wants to go on a man date. You wanna find someone with similar interests then go to the gym.

Damn guys I was bored at work not looking for a man date. Just creating convo. Didn't think of it as bad no different than meeting people off sportbike forums n going riding. I guess given the nature of the site it was a bad idea. Ill stop posting.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    You have to be about as retarded as they come if you think anyone on a steroid forum is just going to openly give out there facebook or personal identity to some guy who wants to go on a man date. You wanna find someone with similar interests then go to the gym.
    your killing me today...on fire

Quote Originally Posted by honda4life View Post
    Damn guys I was bored at work not looking for a man date. Just creating convo. Didn't think of it as bad no different than meeting people off sportbike forums n going riding. I guess given the nature of the site it was a bad idea. Ill stop posting.
    Riding sport bikes is not illegal. Many of the people here are from countries where aas is illegal and giving out there personal info would be unwise and unsafe.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i have the same pic on here as i do on my facebook.. if you can find me then you can add me... all you got to do is look through all 500 million members

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Facebook?
    what it is?
    new gear?
    new work out?
    new diet?
    hum??????

I like cake

SaintInASinnersEyes is offline Junior Member
    lol ur not the kid from sofla are u ?

bruary17 is offline Member
    [email protected] I'm at 1530 seneca ave, north harrington ny. get in touch, man! we'll have a drink! or maybe you can slip some spanish fly into my beer when I'm not looking then take me home and have sex with my unconscious body, then hack me up and keep me in your refridgerator in the basement. anyway, call me bro! (419)-752-1859
    Last edited by bruary17; 03-07-2011 at 05:36 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    honda4life ...*puke

is this you OP ?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    chill out guys its not like he just became a member hes been here since 06

to the op dont worry about these guys but there right in a way theres a reason we dont show faces so to give out a facebook page would be kinda a bad ideal

i myself have never been to Minneapolis whats it like there

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post

to the op dont worry about these guys but there right in a way theres a reason we dont show faces so to give out a facebook page would be kinda a bad ideal

yeah bro I was just teasing him lol there is nothing wrong with riding a CBR which I assume he does ?? I prefer yami's though. He said he was on a sportbike forum I wonder which one ?

What does being here since 06 have to do with anything? If anything it makes it worse. He should have known by now steroids are illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintInASinnersEyes View Post
    yeah bro I was just teasing him lol there is nothing wrong with riding a CBR which I assume he does ?? I prefer yami's though. He said he was on a sportbike forum I wonder which one ?
    Probably cbrforum. Huge forum of hondas.

What does being here since 06 have to do with anything? If anything it makes it worse. He should have known by now steroids are illegal.
    just cause were on a steroid web forum dont mean we all use i come here for diet workout and to talk with all you homos

just cause were on a steroid web forum dont mean we all use i come here for diet workout and to talk with all you homos
    The general population here does or plans to tho. That's like going to a lesbian bar, getting on stage, and asking how many of the girls wanna suck your dick. The response will not be welcoming.

We had facebook attatched to this site a few months ago when we updated. The response her towards fb was not a good one.

The general population here does or plans to tho. That's like going to a lesbian bar, getting on stage, and asking how many of the girls wanna suck your dick. The response will not be welcoming.

We had facebook attatched to this site a few months ago when we updated. The response her towards fb was not a good one.

well i give you that much but still theres nothing wrong with trying to network and try n find people near you who wanna work out or just shoot the shit

like me when i head back to detroit theres a few people i plan to shoot the shit with when i hit town

iv been here since 04 and still havent used now this is just a place where i come to relax after busting my ass all day

Yeah I'm very aware they are illegal but thanks for the tip captain obvious and no not everyone here uses gear or plans to. I stumbled on this site years ago n looked thru the diet forums and asked to learn a bit about gear n the knowledge n help was overwhelmingly good. Good answers n who are the best people to go to when wanting to get in shape or learn how to transform your body? Bodybuilders regardless of gear they have workouts n nutrition on point n thanks to advise here I'm down almost 30 lbs. NO GEAR. So with all that said I was just networking or trying to get familiar with the members. But thanks to assclowns like you I'd rather keep my mouth shut n just read the info that's on here.

but do you like cake?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    but do you like cock?
    dude, wtf!?!?!

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    but do you like cake?
    The cake is a lie.

Why are we talking about cake?? LOL

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pound cake rocks!

Why are we talking about cake?? LOL
    "... do not try eating the cake, thats impossible. Instead, only try and realise the truth........

There is no cake"

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    pound cake rocks!
    you deserve a rep for that! Pound cake kicks ass! Yah gotta cut a slice right after it's done baking..... then scoop some ice cream on it......

I'm salivating.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    you deserve a rep for that! Pound cake kicks ass! Yah gotta cut a slice right after it's done baking..... then scoop some ice cream on it......

I'm salivating.....

~Haz~
    like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

I'm salivating.....

~Haz~
    lol i like to cut a slice and toast it then smear some whipped butter on it...melts in the mouth...now my mouth is watering lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    like this?

now that's a sundae kp!

Yeah I'm very aware they are illegal but thanks for the tip captain obvious and no not everyone here uses gear or plans to. I stumbled on this site years ago n looked thru the diet forums and asked to learn a bit about gear n the knowledge n help was overwhelmingly good. Good answers n who are the best people to go to when wanting to get in shape or learn how to transform your body? Bodybuilders regardless of gear they have workouts n nutrition on point n thanks to advise here I'm down almost 30 lbs. NO GEAR. So with all that said I was just networking or trying to get familiar with the members. But thanks to assclowns like you I'd rather keep my mouth shut n just read the info that's on here.
    Ok I actually felt bad about calling you retarded at first but not anymore. I'm sorry if you lack the intelligence or common sense to realize asking people to reveal there personal identity on here is not a good idea. This isn't really the place to network. I've been a member on other forums where everyone networked and met up. Those forums were based on legal activities and networking did not put it's members at risk.

99% of the time when a member here is looking to "network" they are trying to make a connection for a source. Hence the initial comment in here about you fishing.

Do you have trouble socially? Is it really that hard to start a conversation with someone and make a friend with similar interest outside of here? I can help you out if you need some tips to make friends because the only other reason you would want to connect with someone here other than a steroid source would be because you don't have the ability to make friends in real life.

And I fully understand you views as well hence my post stating it was prolly a dumb thing to do. I don't use nor have I ever and I know locals here if I need a source not trying to make a bunch of friends I can do that quite well. As far as on this particular site. Ill advised due to the nature of it. Point taken.

Now with that said anymore ass sundae pics to post?? LOL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    like this?

i'd eat all of it lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information