Terinox is offline The One & Only

Buying an exercise bike IN TORONTO...

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place I can buy an exercise bike in the Greater Toronto Area. It doesn't even have to be brand new, it can be a used one.

I checked out www.fitnessdepot.ca but they don't have prices, and I think they are kind of expensive. I also looked at SEARS and CANADIAN TIRE, and all their prices are kinda high. The cheapest one I found was like $200+ and I don't want to spend too much. I would prefer to buy a used one, or a VERY basic one.

Any help is appreciated, thnx
    T.

Have you checked out Pawn shops?

Lots of those puppies (and other exercise toys) in the pawn shops around here from lazy people who buy them, use them once and then are too lazy to go on.

Red

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dont go to cheap bro! I had a cheap 200 dollar one, and i hated it. Then my dad went and dropped 1300 and it was electronic, and you could race it and program it for certain things you want to do: raise heart more for cardio, tone, burn fat - it would put it to the setting which is best for each. If your doing to do it a lot, then get something half decent to help keep you motivated.

Thanks for the info guys, Iron Horse, you make a good point. Maybe I can get my parents to pitch in with the money, cause I don't have too much

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    its worth it bro!

roch is offline Member
    lifecycle bikes are pretty good IMO. costly but good.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah i had the same problem bro... I couldn't find one anywhere. Im borrowing my sisters tredmill right now.... its not too bad. Just keep the eyes open and see what wall-mart has in store

Originally posted by FireFighter
    yeah i had the same problem bro... I couldn't find one anywhere. Im borrowing my sisters tredmill right now.... its not too bad. Just keep the eyes open and see what wall-mart has in store
    Will do, hopefully they will have some sale or something. From what I hear, fitnessdepot (from their commercial) say they have the cheapest prices. Maybe I'll check out their store, they have one at Dixie/Eglington area, and maybe I can ask them, and they might have some used bikes, or even a refurbished one or something

Thread Information