Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Wondering if this will be any good...

http://www.tribute.ca/trailers/red-riding-hood/18056/

It has Gary Oldman which is extrememly awesome, and Amanda Seyfried who is damn hot... but its directed by the same dumbass chick who did twilight

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    correct me if i am wrong but didn't the wolf dress up as Red's grandma??? i hate when they just change stories like that.. especially with the twilight saga BS.. where instead of vampires not being able to go out during the day.. they just shine in the sun.. like WTF?? you can't just rewrite these things and claim them to be part of something that has been around for thousands of years..

either way i say download it.. or go see it with a chick, but if you go see this with your "bros" or by yourself.. i am going to have to revoke your man card

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    .. especially with the twilight saga BS.. where instead of vampires not being able to go out during the day.. they just shine in the sun.. like WTF??
    dude, thats almost acceptable, but they take it off the deep end and make the fvckers sparkle... even DSM thinks thats gayer than 2 guys 69'ing

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Isn't it a were wolf movie? You should go to Amazon and see how they fvcked the readers who bought the book. They purposely left the final 20 or so pages out so you would have to see the movie to find out the ending. Check out the slamming readers are giving it.
    http://www.amazon.com/Red-Riding-Hoo...9870155&sr=8-1

Thread Information