Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bruary17 is offline Member

Japan Earthquake/Tsunami.

I recently watched a special on Nostradamus and his predictions for the end of the world. He claimed that the cosmo's are inevitably shifting and if the earth loses it's axis just slightly, havoc/chaos in the form of natural disasters will ensue and breach across the globe. I'm generally a skeptic on things I can't see feel or touch but it would be unreasonable to ignore his theory's based on the events we've seen in recent years. What do you guys think?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    2012 Dec 23 Bye Bye

His prophecies hold some scary validity...and cosmologists today are backing up his theory of shifting planets and a realigning galaxy. I read once if earth were a few meters closer to the sun life wouldn't be able to withstand the heat...same goes for a few meters away from the sun...we would go into an ice age. I'll be at happy hour if anybody needs me.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    I think any scientist could have predicted some sort of disasters due to axis shift. He was just one of the first...but...psychic in some sense...I don't think so.

I could predict Cal having sex with a fatty this weekend...does that make me a Nostradamus?

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    everyone wants to believe something and when they do every word relates to something i mean there was y2k everyone was freaking out computers were all going to shut down and what not now im not saying this is the same but to be truthful no one knows till it happens

just like i can say i find it strange add 2012 makes 32 add 23 makes 55 his first book was in 1555 thats alot of 5s

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I think any scientist could have predicted some sort of disasters due to axis shift. He was just one of the first...but...psychic in some sense...I don't think so.

I could predict Cal having sex with a fatty this weekend...does that make me a Nostradamus?
    just one fatty? r u questioning my ability?

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    everyone wants to believe something and when they do every word relates to something i mean there was y2k everyone was freaking out computers were all going to shut down and what not now im not saying this is the same but to be truthful no one knows till it happens

just like i can say i find it strange add 2012 makes 32 add 23 makes 55 his first book was in 1555 thats alot of 5s

I agree...and besides...if none of us are here....what does it all matter anyways than?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Jesus is to blame

lol yes yes kaw i told you already ill ring your bell the whole week before the world end dont freak out

Quote Originally Posted by KingB02 View Post
    Eventually man will get too smart four our own good and destroy ourselves.
    They have weather changing machines now! We are trying too hard to play God.
    Agreed.

The planet has naturally gone through global climate change. But the ozone layer has remained strong. (no mass pollution) Look at the evidence for it's deterioration today. Scary what were doing to this place. The difference between global climate change now is that it's human induced.

Kawi, your new avy makes me feel kinda funny, like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    Kawi, your new avy makes me feel kinda funny, like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class.
    Thats a special kinda feeling............

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    lol yes yes kaw i told you already ill ring your bell the whole week before the world end dont freak out
    Why would you subject any woman to that punishment before the world ending??? Why????

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Chile.....China.......Japan......Indonesian Volcano........Not JUST effects to the climate but also all of our world encomonies

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pr...VD/6PSIM303/PR

This above link took me about an hour to come back and forth to fully finish. There is an IMMENSE amount of information in it!

I am almost in shock in how I should react to what is said in this video.......All I can say is it effected me enough to where I feel like im in a whole different situation in life after seeing it.

Im not sure if thats just me, but it isnt exactly common for me to have that kind of change in mental status from seeing something on the internet.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If Japan and China get wiped out where will we get all of our cool gadgets from ?!?

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    idk if all the natural disasters are going to destroy the world, more like the people fearing what they have heard will turn this world upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If Japan and China get wiped out where will we get all of our cool gadgets from ?!?
    Horrible.....but hilarious.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    His prophecies hold some scary validity...and cosmologists today are backing up his theory of shifting planets and a realigning galaxy. I read once if earth were a few meters closer to the sun life wouldn't be able to withstand the heat...same goes for a few meters away from the sun...we would go into an ice age. I'll be at happy hour if anybody needs me.
    it would take a much more substancial distance to create these effects. On our current axis, the equator is regarded as the closest to the sun at any given time. The points 90 degrees vertical to the equador (our ice caps) are distance wise, MANY meters further away (Km's) and neither place is unlivable.

It takes many km's to make a significant change... the moon is uninhabitable as of yet because of the huge fluctuations in surface temp (about 100-110 during the day and -150 to under -200 at night)

Theres a really lame bit of useless info for the day

Well, maybe it was km's. Good thing I have my looks.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    I read about that also. I don't know if it is 5 meters, but if it is, then its just extraordinary.

Dentor is offline New Member

Funny Pictures !!!

[url=http://www.mg-portal.com.ua/sozdanie-saytov/sozdanie-saitov.html]

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Chile.....China.......Japan......Indonesian Volcano........Not JUST effects to the climate but also all of our world encomonies

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pr...VD/6PSIM303/PR

This above link took me about an hour to come back and forth to fully finish. There is an IMMENSE amount of information in it!

I am almost in shock in how I should react to what is said in this video.......All I can say is it effected me enough to where I feel like im in a whole different situation in life after seeing it.

Im not sure if thats just me, but it isnt exactly common for me to have that kind of change in mental status from seeing something on the internet.
    I've listened twice to the link you posted. Stanberry has not got the best rep, he is a scammer....you kow he sells products right? While there is much truth in what he has reported, he is still a hype guy....

As I said there is truth in his report and I know that most Americans have no idea how much crap their counrty is in, I think is he hyping the markets. He makes points about commodities that if you look at the greater market you see that commodity prices decline when heading towards a recession, then increase heading out of the recession. As we all know Gold and silver to a lesser extent are safe havens in these time, so they skyrocket. What he is saying may well happen...but not even close to the time line he puts foward.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    /\ Absolutely he's a piece of shit and a bold face crook.

http://greenlaserreviews.com/2011/01...tment-advisor/

I've read much more credible/qualified predictions of out future (I can link on request) and they're not great but definitely not even close to what that jerkoff is predicting.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-12-2011 at 02:58 AM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Welp, party at my house next weekend. In case I don't get a chance to tell you all, I just wanted to tell you from the bottom of my heart.... I hate every last one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    Welp, party at my house next weekend. In case I don't get a chance to tell you all, I just wanted to tell you from the bottom of my heart.... I hate every last one of you.

Damn....thats really something when you think of the history of these two countries

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Damn....thats really something when you think of the history of these two countries
    If they wanted to nuke us back, there are surely better ways.

On a more serious note, are you stationed over there or what? What's going on with you?

A DoD construction contractor . I'm in Nagasaki ATM working, wife is in Tokyo, says the place is still shaking, wish I was there.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    OK... another Nostradamos event? He's full of sh1t!

If he is so accurate, then let's friggin lay out all his predictions with specific dates these things will happen and then we'll see.....

any time you look at something in hind sight and try to fit a prediction to an event, then you have missed the point. for a prediction to be valid, it has to be specific including what will happen and when it will happen. Nostradamos does none of this... we can't even agree what we think he is saying, other than some calamity of significant proportion some time in the open ended future.

Please................ don't be naive

We've got better things to be thinking about, like what Kawi is going to say/do next... am I right? =)

not really kaw is yesterdays news

I don't think SHE thinks that, and I agree with her

I'd rather be thinking about Kawi than the old dead geezer any day of the week

awwww but rommy we love thinking about your tight rock hard body

hate to disappoint, but I think I may be down to 16%... nothing rock hard about that. But like you say, Im a feeble old man and need help across the street.

Good news is I had to buy a new belt yesterday since my old belt couldn't get small enough.

Getting reports in Japan of people with radiation poisoning.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Getting reports in Japan of people with radiation poisoning.
    dayam bro....thoughts of gettin out?? even possible???

yeah its been on the news here too

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    dayam bro....thoughts of gettin out?? even possible???
    The reports of poisoning are only in the area of the leak, 3 people last I heard had tested +

I'm good where I am (Nagasaki), my wife is much closer (Tokyo)....however they are saying on local media that wind currents are from the south, as they normally are, so Tokyo should be safe if it gets that bad.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    The Mayan calander is all BS.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    The reports of poisoning are only in the area of the leak, 3 people last I heard had tested +

I'm good where I am (Nagasaki), my wife is much closer (Tokyo)....however they are saying on local media that wind currents are from the south, as they normally are, so Tokyo should be safe if it gets that bad.
    good to know you are safe mate

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    edgar casey was very accurate . the earth recycles itself .water/ice/thaw/evaporation/land over and over .you dont need to be a prophet to see whats going on.coming down to the wire.ive got 4 kids who wants to think about this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman;5563***
    OK... another Nostradamos event? He's full of sh1t!

If he is so accurate, then let's friggin lay out all his predictions with specific dates these things will happen and then we'll see.....

any time you look at something in hind sight and try to fit a prediction to an event, then you have missed the point. for a prediction to be valid, it has to be specific including what will happen and when it will happen. Nostradamos does none of this... we can't even agree what we think he is saying, other than some calamity of significant proportion some time in the open ended future.

Please................ don't be naive

We've got better things to be thinking about, like what Kawi is going to say/do next... am I right? =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information