FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Its almost my Birthday!

Yeah yea ya... Its almost my B-day. I think it would be cool if I could get a title for my B-day present from AR... something cool thou... but now that i said that im gonna get a shitty one! hahaha. happy almost 21st b-day to me!

chinups Guest
    Hey firefighter congrats and good luck, I hope you know this won't help with no drinking.

I am taking the fire fighter exam and I thought there was a course you can take for the written, to prepare you. Do you have any idea?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    we gonna party like its your birthday...we gonna sip bacardy like its birthday...it we dont give a fuck cause it your birthday

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is funny, I actually stopped drinking after I turned 21, it just wasn't as fun, plus other things on my mind. O Well, happy 21st.

Pain

yeah bros, but im in canada.. drinking age is 19... I haven't really drank much after that.. but im sure im gonna get blitzed on my b-day! haha..

hey chins i don't think theres a course that will just prepare you for the test, but theres courses to prepare you for the whole thing and its better to have a background in firefighting before you get in there.. Just my two cents man

Yung Wun is offline Member
    hey brotha
    turning twenty one you a old man
    you got two years on me
    but anyways brotha have a good one

and now that you did mention a title how bout ................

Little Fairy

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Its almost my Birthday!

Originally posted by FireFighter
    Yeah yea ya... Its almost my B-day. I think it would be cool if I could get a title for my B-day present from AR... something cool thou... but now that i said that im gonna get a shitty one! hahaha. happy almost 21st b-day to me!
    I got rapped with my title bro! And it wasn't even my birthday! Careful, they may give you a title too, a very bad one

Hehe i know you got rapped on yours bro... I hope they're nice to me... haha.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by chinups
    Hey firefighter congrats and good luck, I hope you know this won't help with no drinking.

I am taking the fire fighter exam and I thought there was a course you can take for the written, to prepare you. Do you have any idea?
    Chins. There is a book that I used to prepare myself for the written exam. It is out of Chicago or FDNY so I am sure that you can get it down in the US. It is by a company called BARONS the book is read and is a paper back. It divides each and every type of question that they will ask you into chapters. It shows you how to work out the problems and at the end of each chapter there is an exam with the answer and explanations of these answers. Plus they have 3 or 4 full exams that were pulled from actual fire exams in the past. PM me if you need more info.

Firefighter...looks like we are gonna have to party it up bro. As for the title you are asking for trouble

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by FireFighter
    I hope they're nice to me... haha.
    Have you learned nothing during your stay here bro?

Congrats on the 21 years

Thanks boys! Yeah chins I could have told you about the Barons red copy book... its pretty good, but it doesn't help if you want on a volly spot!! haha... Man i can't wait for my full-time test... I'll rip it up.. well if its anything like the exams in that book.. i score 98% on both 100 question exams...

Shredz bro, we gots to party it up for sure man! drinks on you of course! hahaha

Thread Information