viCHYNA (lol) on HOWARD STERN!!!

ANYONE HEAR CHYNA ON STERN THIS MORN...I SAW HER THIS YR AT THE ARNOLD AND SHE DID LOOK BETTER TONED DOWN SOME..BUT I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS SHE DID SOME JUICE BEFORE..HER VOICE HAS THAT ROID SOUND ANYWAYS...RIGHT??..BUT SHE DID HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE AS TO WHY HER VOICE WAS THAT WAY..SHE SAID SHE GOT HIT IN THE THROAT WHICH MAKES SENSE BUT ITS A GOOD COVER UP FOR THE ROID VOICE..ON A SIDE NOTE I HEARD LAST YR HHH WAS BANGING STEPH MCMAHN BUT DIDNT BELIEVE IT TILL CHYNA SAID SO....

ptbyjason Guest
    she is coming to houston I think this Saturday. Or was it last saturday. If it is this coming up saturday maybe I will try to talk to her. It would be cool to get her on the board. Likely? No, but it's a thought.

marx is offline Member
    Did anyone else see Weakest Link Sunday night? It was a wwf special and HHH was on. He looks like a fucking tank right now, bigger and better than ever...

I like his build...

PammyJ is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by marx
    Did anyone else see Weakest Link Sunday night? It was a wwf special and HHH was on.
    How bad did she drill those guys? I watched it for about 5 minutes the other night. That woman running the show is a little uptight...
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do not do what you would undo if caught. -- Leah Arendt

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by PammyJ

How bad did she drill those guys? I watched it for about 5 minutes the other night. That woman running the show is a little uptight...
    She actually wasn't too bad. The Big Show and Booker T sure are stupid though. HHH won by the way...

BTW, is it just me, or is Kurt Angle shrinking...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: dude

Originally posted by 47john
    you have ruined my "billion $ princess" fantasy
    Not mine! I like my billionaire princesses naughty.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason
    she is coming to houston I think this Saturday. Or was it last saturday. If it is this coming up saturday maybe I will try to talk to her. It would be cool to get her on the board. Likely? No, but it's a thought.
    you already have a chyna on here...albeit a smaller, lighter-haired, good-looking, less chesty chyna as i said before...greedy jason

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    you already have a chyna on here...albeit a smaller, lighter-haired, good-looking, less chesty chyna as i said before...greedy jason
    Who? MsFit, Venus, or KBGirl?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by primodonna

would you be talking about yourself there? LOL You aren't scared of a little competition, are you?

Oh who am I kidding, it's not like she is really coming on here to challenge you. Maybe you and her could just fight and we could put a streaming show of it for all the board members.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS

Who? MsFit, Venus, or KBGirl?
    not exactly

Thread Information