abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

AR Comp. Who's in??

To my understanding there has been very few entries and it was being considered cancelled. If any body is planning or is definitely going to enter they need to PM jayson and let him know and laso send in the pics.
    Or if you want Pm me and let me know so I can give jayson a list of people who are going to enter. if not then I think the comp might be cancelled due to lack of participants.

Thanks ~~Abstrack~~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I've come to wish I had entered....there was something intimidating about entering after sifting through member pics to be honest. NOt the best attitude, I know.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    big green, well what do you have to loose?? If you want to enter go fo it-JMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it still possible to do so?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    guys, I have already been instructed by the owner to cancel the competition. If you are wanting this competition to continue, we need a huge response before the end of the week. I need a lot of PMs, e-mails, etc...to myself and/or the owner. So far it is an embarrassing number of people who have entered. It is actually rather sad. I do thank those who did send in their pictures, but of the 10,000 e-mails that I sent out to promote this we got less than 1/10th of a 1% response. So if you want to get in touch with your friends on other boards, or even friends at your gym, do it now! If we don't have a big turnout I am supporting the cancellation of this. I was suppose to post the cancellation on Monday, but I didn't have the heart. Remember, $100 is the prize in supplements? What do you have to lose? If nothing else you will be motivated to changing your body just in time for summer.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If I had a damn digital camera I'd enter!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Damn....this is just not a good lime for me or i would...i plan on getting ripped up in a few months.........

maximized is offline Junior Member
    i wnted to but i just broke my wrist 3 weeks ago. in a cast for another month at least! its a shame there wasnt any reponse to the comp.

-max

roch is offline Member
    awww man! I entered my embarrassing pics for nothing! come on guys if I did then you can too. no that is not ronnie coleman in my avatar that is me!

Thread Information