daem is offline Anabolic Member

i am addicted to golden tee...

thought i would share that with everyone...i don't know how i can see the game standing there in a public place with bill acceptor wide open and not just want to stuff my dollars in. after 15 minutes of fun its over with nothing to show but unfulfillment, disgust, broken dreams of grandeur and a lighter wallet. it is the best arcade game created in the last 4 years but it robs me of my dignity. regardless of how i always miss the top 3 by one stroke or two i still keep coming back for more. sure this is a little over the top, but do any of you agree with this?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What the hell is Golden Tee? I'm guessing a golf game. But arcade? Where? How you get hooked on it?

Decoder is offline Banned
    that game is cool!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That game is great, we play 20$ dollar holes whenever we are at a bar that has it. I have lost some good money on that game.

Pain

roch is offline Member
    has anybody ever knocked the hell out of the screen? I tend to hit the damn thing almost everytime I play and the whole bar turns around. great game tho', just waiting for it to come out on xbox or ps2.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what the fuck?

they still have arcades?ihaven't seen an arcade in like 10 years!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have friends that own a restaurant/bar and they are all experts at that game. They hang out drinking and playing until six in the morning every day.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    im one of those guys gotta keep myself busy and away from alcohol when i go to a restaurant or bar so i started to play golden tee a few years ago. its a great way to only spend a few dollars but have some fun while all your buddies are getting tanked. plus, its nice to win their money when they do eventually get drunk and im still johnny sober.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by daem
    im one of those guys gotta keep myself busy and away from alcohol when i go to a restaurant or bar so i started to play golden tee a few years ago. its a great way to only spend a few dollars but have some fun while all your buddies are getting tanked. plus, its nice to win their money when they do eventually get drunk and im still johnny sober.
    Me too, although I think I played it better when I used to get drunk, then I don't think as much.

Pain

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One of the best Bar games ever... After getting a good buzz on I end up spending the rest of my $$$ in that damn game!!! Tiger Woods Look out brother

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I fuckin love that game....we have a bar up the street...we play it all weekend every weekend....teams, singles, drunk, high...you fuckin name it..........damn just alking about it makes me want to leave work and play....

GREAT POST AND THREAD DAEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL GOLDEN TEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information