KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Joke of the day (sorry it's not terribly good)

This is the story of two elderly people living in a Florida mobile home park. He was a widower and she a widow. They had known one another for a number of years. Now, one evening there was a community supper in the big activity center. These two were at the same table, across from one another. As the meal went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up his courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?" After about six seconds of "careful consideration," she answered. "Yes, Yes, I will."

The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges, they went to their respective places. Next morning, he was troubled. Did she say 'yes' or did she say 'no'? He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. Not even a faint memory. With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her. First, he explained to her that he didn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the lovely evening past.

As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say "Yes" or did you say "No?" He was delighted to hear her say, "Why, I said, "Yes, yes I will" and I meant it with all my heart." Then she continued, "And I am so glad that you called, because I couldn't remember who had asked me."

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Boooo.
    But I was expecting it to involve fellatio, peanut butter, and bull sphincters like good jokes usually do

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

You're damn right it's not!! However, you've provided me with ample entertainment and I am more than willing to let this one slide....but I'm watching you (as I do the whole "robert dinero" from "meet the parents"). For future reference, when in doubt, go with a heisted deep thought from Jack Handy...they never fail. FOr example:

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Not bad, not bad, keep them coming. We all know it's hard work. And we all want you to know we truly do care, and that we all love you ((BIG HUG)) and keep the jokes coming

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen

You're damn right it's not!! However, you've provided me with ample entertainment and I am more than willing to let this one slide....but I'm watching you (as I do the whole "robert dinero" from "meet the parents"). For future reference, when in doubt, go with a heisted deep thought from Jack Handy...they never fail. FOr example:

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

now that was a funny jack handy comment! best I've seen in along time.

Thread Information