popa is offline Senior Member

are happy with your gains

when I look in the mirror I dont really think I 'm all that thick in fact I think I'm still alittle skinny , but my friends think I'm big. For some reason I'm never happy with my gains I always want more size. any of you feel the same way

Decoder is offline Banned
    I think im skinny too when all my friend say im buff i guess that will never go away so im never happy with my gains.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most of us seem to have some degree of body dysmorphia. It is motivating though so what the hell.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Most of us seem to have some degree of body dysmorphia. It is motivating though so what the hell.
    I see myself a lot smaller than I really am, well that is what people tell me. O well, I will keep getting bigger.

Pain

adaptations is offline Member
    my girlfreind pointed out something rather interesting...
    That people that look like ronnnie coleman...body builders such as him and others....have body dysmorphia...which is a disease...
    Its simply the SAME EXACT thing as anorexia(sp)
    Its just reversed...

Anorexics are NEVER pleased with how skinny they are so they go to all extremes to get skinnier...

...bodybuilders and so forth are NEVER please with how big they are...so inturn they do whatever needed to get bigger...

Im not knocking anyone who strives to be like Ronnie....Its Def not for me....and i thought it was a good point she had

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with rickson here...why do most of us here juice if we aren't concerned about our size? its all upstairs...i would be lying if i told you i was content with where i am at now because i really am not...the compliments are great, but until i really get to where i want to be im not going to stop.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    my girlfreind pointed out something rather interesting...
    That people that look like ronnnie coleman...body builders such as him and others....have body dysmorphia...which is a disease...
    Its simply the SAME EXACT thing as anorexia(sp)
    Its just reversed...

Anorexics are NEVER pleased with how skinny they are so they go to all extremes to get skinnier...

...bodybuilders and so forth are NEVER please with how big they are...so inturn they do whatever needed to get bigger...

Im not knocking anyone who strives to be like Ronnie....Its Def not for me....and i thought it was a good point she had
    I agree, I know it is a problem. I know I don't want to get as big as RC but when will it stop I ask myself.

Pain

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

I agree, I know it is a problem. I know I don't want to get as big as RC but when will it stop I ask myself.

Pain
    hahahaha....I hear ya bro, if I really think about it I don't think I ever did a cutting cycle, its been all bulking for years

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i really think i am skinny but i am and people tell me that so i guess theres not much to argue about.....

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Same here. People tell me how big I am getting, but I still feel skinny as hell. (5'10", 230lbs, 50" chest, 18" arms, 27" quads)

I tell myself I need 20" arms and 30" quads and I will be happy. Yeah right...

solidj55 is offline Member
    I wouldnt mind a few more pounds but my problem is always think I look fat lol, i am 12% now but I want to be as lean as 5-8%

skinnyhb is offline Member
    read the adonis complex, its an amazing book that talks about everything you are talking about now. great read.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It is definetly like that. But just like anorexia, it varies in degree also! For some people, it is probably worse then for others.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I agree 100000%!!! The more muscle I get the more self-conscious I get about getting more muscle and feeling "small."

Thread Information