painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

How do you know when summer is approaching

When every thread has to do with T3/Clen /ECA and Prop/Fina/Winny/Var. Or the fact that all the diet treads are "help me with my cutting cycle" I haven't seen a good old fashion bulking diet in about 2 or 3 weeks I think. Also the fact that there are more cardio questions than lifting questions. Just wanted to vent.

Pain

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe your right bro! I wonder if they get more action or not...

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    I hate cuttin!

Im doing a piss poor job of it too! hahah

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Pain...i don't even think we're getting the brunt of summer sh*t yet. Most of it seems to be along the lines of "i leave for cancun in two weeks, what will 50mg/ed of winny do in terms of getting me ready for it? Oh yeah, will the fact that I like to down a case on the weekend affect its potency?" That or the fact that every chick on campus who hasn't seen the inside of a gym in two terms suddenly gets weightroom fever three weeks before spring break. I HATE THAT.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    Pain...i don't even think we're getting the brunt of summer sh*t yet. Most of it seems to be along the lines of "i leave for cancun in two weeks, what will 50mg/ed of winny do in terms of getting me ready for it? Oh yeah, will the fact that I like to down a case on the weekend affect its potency?" That or the fact that every chick on campus who hasn't seen the inside of a gym in two terms suddenly gets weightroom fever three weeks before spring break. I HATE THAT.
    One of my biggest pet-peves in college. I remember all four semesters of it. Errrrrrr.

Pain

Thread Information