Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ponderisms

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Ponderisms

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Never take life seriously Nobody gets out alive anyway.

There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead..

Life is sexually transmitted.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.'

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the Jerry Seinfield show! =)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I masturbated while i was reading that.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ^what the hell does masturbation have to do with being gay?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    In case you haven't noticed, I took the bait. You going to answer me? I'd like you to continue being a dick so I can watch you look stupid.

I'll say please!

Come on sport! You can do it!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackHappy View Post
    Thats because you're a raging classless faggot.

I've been on this forum 3 days (this is sure to be my last) and am already sick of alll your gay posts.
    Don't you have any hobbies/activities to talk about aside from sucking dick? Or maybe thats really how
    you spend every waking minute of your life?

Is it a requirement to act like a filthy aids spreading whore just because you're gay? I'm sure not all gays
    on here do it but you really couldn't be classy if someone paid you a million dollars to do it.

"I am DSM and I like to get f ucked in the ass". Great we all realize that, how many more times do you need to say it? And take that gay f ucking avatar down you embarass a lot of people who actually have jobs.
    u do realize that he is not gay he just act like it so he can under the skin of guys like you. I havent seen more str8 guy then DSM but again I havent seen a str8 guy act so hard to be gay so he can mess with ppls mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Never take life seriously Nobody gets out alive anyway.

There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead..

Life is sexually transmitted.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.'

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
    Stack...I thought it was me who is getting laid what is your excuse of posting this useless but interesting post?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Stack...I thought it was me who is getting laid what is your excuse of posting this useless but interesting post?
    Boredom lol

Thats because you're a raging classless faggot.

I've been on this forum 3 days (this is sure to be my last) and am already sick of alll your gay posts.
    Don't you have any hobbies/activities to talk about aside from sucking dick? Or maybe thats really how
    you spend every waking minute of your life?

Is it a requirement to act like a filthy aids spreading whore just because you're gay? I'm sure not all gays
    on here do it but you really couldn't be classy if someone paid you a million dollars to do it.

"I am DSM and I like to get f ucked in the ass". Great we all realize that, how many more times do you need to say it? And take that gay f ucking avatar down you embarass a lot of people who actually have jobs.
    Masturbation isn't gay the last time I checked. Maybe the thought of home masturbating turned you on and the confusion inside your head caused anger and the only way to prove you aren't gay is to bash someone who is?

Did that post make the chubby he gave you go away? I doubt it. In fact it probably got stronger didn't it. The only way to get that feeling to go away is to kill yourself. Do yourself and all of us that favor please.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    lol good stuff

Masturbation isn't gay the last time I checked. Maybe the thought of home masturbating turned you on and the confusion inside your head caused anger and the only way to prove you aren't gay is to bash someone who is?

Did that post make the chubby he gave you go away? I doubt it. In fact it probably got stronger didn't it. The only way to get that feeling to go away is to kill yourself. Do yourself and all of us that favor please.
    is it gay if DSM masturbate me?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i love this forum

Boredom lol
    Empty Bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    i love this forum
    Now thats just GAy...I am sick and tired of ur gay ass coming in every thread and spread gay ism

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thread hijack. Time to rename the thread "SmackHappy hates DSM...because he masturbates...or is gay...or something."

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Now thats just GAy...I am sick and tired of ur gay ass coming in every thread and spread gay ism
    cant help it..stack just brings it out in me

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Thread hijack. Time to rename the thread "SmackHappy hates DSM...because he masturbates...or is gay...or something."
    when u talk about gays u will become one...apparently

i told stack so many times not ALL the holes are accessible unless u r bisexual...never listens to me....

I will admit the lounge can take a thick skin sometimes. But, it rarely gets as personal as calling someone "faggot" or anything racist...because it isn't tolerated. Ever.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Damn I sure hope he doesnt see my avi here then if he is this upset with Captain D. Wouldnt want to Hoe-fend anyone now.

No shit sherlock. If he was straight I would have just accused him of being a classless whore instead of a classless faggot whore.

Most of his posts are about "stink finger", anal sex, guys he wants to f uck, blow jobs, pictures of trannies, pictures of gays acting gay, and it comes off so try hard.
    If he's trying to prove that he's a proud faggot, he's failed terribly. Noone cares about your f ucking sexual orientation. Talk about something else you unoriginal sleezeball ****.

I can sit here all day talking about how i like to toss girls salads, posting how filthy of a person I am and all the private shit I like to do in the bedroom that should be kept to myself. Talk about it once every so often, but skimming through the lounge all I see are dirty sleezeball posts from him. Every single one, Its disgusting. He sounds like a filthy sex addicted slob.
    You've got some serious sexual issues bro.

i told stack so many times not ALL the holes are accessible unless u r bisexual...never listens to me....
    A little alcohol and all holes open up quickly.

No shit sherlock. If he was straight I would have just accused him of being a classless whore instead of a classless faggot whore.

Most of his posts are about "stink finger", anal sex, guys he wants to f uck, blow jobs, pictures of trannies, pictures of gays acting gay, and it comes off so try hard.
    If he's trying to prove that he's a proud faggot, he's failed terribly. Noone cares about your f ucking sexual orientation. Talk about something else you unoriginal sleezeball ****.

I can sit here all day talking about how i like to toss girls salads, posting how filthy of a person I am and all the private shit I like to do in the bedroom that should be kept to myself. Talk about it once every so often, but skimming through the lounge all I see are dirty sleezeball posts from him. Every single one, Its disgusting. He sounds like a filthy sex addicted slob.
    I'm only going to say one thing on this Mr. SmackUnhappy. You knew before you signed up here that people from all walks of life were tolerated and allowed to speak freely. It's an open forum. So if you are so offended by what DSM posts, why sign up at this forum instead of somewhere else? And why are you offended by his subject matter and not offended by the same subject matter concerning straight men about women? Hmmm sounds like hypocrisy, or intolerance, or homophobia, or hatred of what you yourself may be. Look in the mirror before judging others. Sounds like someone never learned to play well with others in the sandbox at kindercare.

is it gay if DSM masturbate me?
    Empty Bedroom?
    Yes x2

Better than putting it in your tho right?

The internet isn't Burger King. Or maybe it is like a BK filled with bodybuilders, weightlifters and guys on AAS - which is not your average BK.

This place is what we make it...and DSM is well liked. I understand you are trying to make it the kind of place you want to hang out in. You two are going to have to agree to disagree, because D isn't going anywhere. I hope you stick around and find a comfort zone...that is, if you aren't banned.

Blog Entries

Is it wrong that your words just made my pants tight ?

Blog Entries
    I knew there would be a mix of people on here yes. But freedom of speech only goes so far. I can't really think of many social settings other than a gay bar where his behavoir would be tolerated.
    Imagine walking into a burger king or gym or a sports event and some guy behind you is talking like him. It would offend/bother anyone.

9 out of every 10 sentences that comes out of his mouth are about assf ucking, anal lube, how much he likes sperm, brown eyes, masturbation, what types of men he wants to f uck. I think in any setting really most people would turn around and ask him to have some courtesy or at least try being more tasteful.

And faggot is offensive yes I know. But he put himself out there in a derogatory way so I would assume he's use to it by now. I have a gay friend who likes to tell me about some of his sexual experiences and I have no problem with it because its once a month at most he does it. If that same friend did that shit 20 times a day I'd tell him the same thing I told DMS here. And to answer your hypocrisy question I'm yet to see one straight member that acts like he does. There's something called pacing yourself, I guess he has no idea what that means.
    You forgot chili hole. My boyfriend finds that one funny.

All this gay talk makin me horny DSM and sholv comeon down i will fvck u both. as long as our balls dont touch its not gay is it

Blog Entries
    I just wrapped my balls in duct tape. Come ride this train whoooooo oooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I just wrapped my balls in duct tape. Come ride this train whoooooo oooooooooo
    i m missing my balls so i am riding u...what sholva doing? watching? wo is going to lick my balls?

Blog Entries
    You can do me and shov will lick your balloon knot.

You can do me and shov will lick your balloon knot.
    u got it but i am ****ing u raw........and i am no shaving my ballon knot sholva get ready ....

Blog Entries
    Raw is fine. You can ATM me but shov requires you to shave. We has this argument before remember ?

Clean shaven please and no rug burns.

Raw is fine. You can ATM me but shov requires you to shave. We has this argument before remember ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Clean shaven please and no rug burns.
    Shaved ......told fatty to get outshe asked y i told her so she offers 200$ to watch so i am going to let her stay and watch

Blog Entries
    Im cool with her watching. Did she bring any potato chips ?

Damn it looks like I missed the party

Im cool with her watching. Did she bring any potato chips ?
    macdonald burger triple patties with diet coke

Damn it looks like I missed the party
    yeah u did...sholva cleaned my corn hole good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information