songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Wats up with these guys.

Man wats up with these new guys? Are they trying to get banned.Hell they seem to rag on some staff.Why join if all you are going to do is start trouble? Life that boring?

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to todays generation. It's sad but most don't have any respect for others. I guess thats what happens when you don't get your ass whipped when your growing up.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    Welcome to todays generation. It's sad but most don't have any respect for others. I guess thats what happens when you don't get your ass whipped when your growing up.
    well put man.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    It's Bo and vette.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    too true, when im bouncing, the student nights are easily the worst, no respect for anything or anyone, young lads punching girls etc, fvcking spoilt assholes

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah I know quite a few kids who could use a good down home ass whoppin.didnt hurt us none.Well on 2nd thought it did at the time

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yeah I know quite a few kids who could use a good down home ass whoppin.didnt hurt us none.Well on 2nd thought it did at the time
    afew smacks and rattles off door frames and walls on the way out soon shuts their cake holes

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    agreed to everyone!

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    too true, when im bouncing, the student nights are easily the worst, no respect for anything or anyone, young lads punching girls etc, fvcking spoilt assholes
    How do you keep from just bitch slapping them ? I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut which usually never happens when I see stuff like that.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    very true

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    x2 to all of this there is no respect for anything our anyone something has to change

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i bounce also and if i saw that i would be in there taking some heads off at my bar

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I did something bad enough I got a spanking or a slap, and if it was in public a pinch seemed to do the trick. I would act out around my mom when pops was at work because I knew I would only get a time out. If your kids a little assshole like I was then I think giving them a good slap is the right way to go. I was never beat and never even got hit enough for it to even hurt, just shook up a little bit. Sometimes I wish my dad would have slapped me a little harder lol. Ok i'm done with my hitting your kids rant.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    So true. A generation of over stimulated soft little pussies that haven't learned to show respect. I have a kid on the way and rest assured, that boy will grow up knowing what respect is. He'll know how to give it, and he'll know how to command it just by the person he is.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    holy crap. those girls are totally not expecting to get punched then POW. what a bunch of idiots. dont they have moms? jeez

Thread Information