Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Son Bullied For 6 months Finally Fights Back And Dad Gets In Trouble For Encouraging

Unbelieveable! This kid was bullied and badgered for 6 months and threatened everywhere he went and was always told by this other kid that he would catch him alone and kick his A**. Jake, had enough and his dad encouraged him to finally settle it once and for all with a one on one fight. His dad was there when it went down and unfortunately it was all caught on tape with his dad hollering for him to poke his eyes and bang his head, which by the way after all that had been done to his honor student son, who wouldn't want his kid to fight back some way. The bully met his match and Jake kicked his little bully butt. But the Judge is no longer allowing the kids father around the kid or any minors to be around jakes dad now. Jakes dad had to move out of his own house. Unbelieveable. This judge needs a beatdown himself. I'm a non violent person myself but enough is enough on this bullying and I'm glad to finally see some kids fighting back. Yeah I know there are other ways but in this case they didn't work so street justice prevailed. And by the way this was Jakes very first fight with any kid.

The Dads Explanation Of Why He Said What He Said

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    My take on it is pretty cut and dry.

Firstly, the father was out of line. Encourage your son by saying "KICK HIS ASS JAKE"!!! "HIT HIM WITH A LEFT JAKE"!!! Telling his son to smash the other kids head on the ground is irresponsible - you can kill somebody that way.

Having said that, the father didn't actually DO anything other than shout some words. The punishment absolutely doesn't fit the crime. Ridiculous!!!

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I think his son did what he should have, but the dad was completely out of line to be there much less yelling and shouting everything.

If the dad hadnt shown up this wouldnt have been a big deal at all. In highschool I did as well as some of my friends would hit a certain point and just be like ok im done and tell the person to meet you wherever and just fight it out. Even if you get your ass whooped at least you can say its all done pretty much.

Lol one time a lady thought we were having a gang fight because there were a bunch of people standing around watching, she called the police and they sent in the SWAT team and about 10 cop cars it was pretty crazy but everybody ran of course lol
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 04-20-2011 at 12:42 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    these things can go down a coupleof ways the kid can finally snap and kill himself, could beat the everloving crap out of his bullie (CASE IN POINT) or a paren can get involved and do something dumb and get arrested. either way there is no winner.

From what they said it didnt look like a bully necessarily, it looked more like guys from 2 schools talking shit to each other mainly one doing it and then the other getting sick of it or they took it to far and just wanna end it

Yeah I agree the dad was way out of line telling his son to smash his head and all, but he didn't touch any of the kids only encouraged his kid to do bodily harm to the bully. It could have turned out deadly if his son followed through. The punishment does not fit the crime here IMO. If the dad had of just kept quiet and been there for support in case the other bullies jumped in on his son, this would have been a non issue. I could see the judge berating the dad for stupidity in his choices, but to go as far as ban him from his own kids and everyone elses? And then these same judges release rapists back onto the streets and theres our justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah I agree the dad was way out of line telling his son to smash his head and all, but he didn't touch any of the kids only encouraged his kid to do bodily harm to the bully. It could have turned out deadly if his son followed through. The punishment does not fit the crime here IMO. If the dad had of just kept quiet and been there for support in case the other bullies jumped in on his son, this would have been a non issue. I could see the judge berating the dad for stupidity in his choices, but to go as far as ban him from his own kids and everyone elses? And then these same judges release rapists back onto the streets and theres our justice.
    Amen

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    My son went through a similar thing with some kids several years ago. And while I didn't encourage him to poke the kids eyes or bash his head in, I was there when the fight took place and instructed him what to do while fighting (jab, body shot, leg kick, etc.). My son ended up choking the kid out. I was there simply because I knew the other kids friends and family would show up and I wanted them to see that if anybody jumped in they would have to deal with me. My son handled his business and hasn't had any problems since.

Sometimes parents have to stand up, not for their kids, but WITH their kids!! This is more of the pussification of our youth. Kudos to the father, IMO! He just went a little far with his coaching.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    My son went through a similar thing with some kids several years ago. And while I didn't encourage him to poke the kids eyes or bash his head in, I was there when the fight took place and instructed him what to do while fighting (jab, body shot, leg kick, etc.). My son ended up choking the kid out. I was there simply because I knew the other kids friends and family would show up and I wanted them to see that if anybody jumped in they would have to deal with me. My son handled his business and hasn't had any problems since.

Sometimes parents have to stand up, not for their kids, but WITH their kids!! This is more of the pussification of our youth. Kudos to the father, IMO! He just went a little far with his coaching.
    i would have done the same thing. Guys that dont have kids will not understand the feelings father get when his kid got hurt or bullied. Again I would have done and will do the same thing as u did BG. guys Feel free to disagree with me.

bruary17 is offline Member

I agree with you all what the kid did was what he should have done, the dad just should have controlled those comments haha, not because they were wrong but because they obviously would get him in trouble but I am sure if it was my son and I was pissed I'd be ready to tear the kid up myself too

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    I agree with you all what the kid did was what he should have done, the dad just should have controlled those comments haha, not because they were wrong but because they obviously would get him in trouble but I am sure if it was my son and I was pissed I'd be ready to tear the kid up myself too
    i will go and kick his dad's ass

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    u took out set back mankind 1000 yrs comments?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

This guy was a jask@$$ and deserved what the judge gave him. Anyone who promotes violence in the eyes of their children are sub par parents.

Unfortunately we will never know what he promotes or doesn't or if this was a one time lapse of judgement thing with his dad promoting injuring the bully. If your son or daughter has to endure 6 months of constant threats and harassment even as far as these harassers showing up at the house and name callin to your kids plus the bully was also posting all over twitter and facebook all kinds of ugly stuff. This was way over the top and I think the dad had enough and snapped when the confrontation finally occured. When every other avenue fails what else is left?
    Last edited by Shol'va; 04-20-2011 at 04:10 PM.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I am sorry but I think people really overlook how being picked on as a child can has a very strong effect on that childs outlook on life if the constant harassment burrows into his psychological mindset.

I know from first hand experience that I can attest to talking to the faculty in schools and how 95% of the time it makes the situation worse. I was on sports teams in HS and had bullies that would harass me daily and even in the summer when I was out of school, best part about it is these two bullies were the police chiefs sons. They would egg my house, TP my house, my mom would call the cops and nothing would happen. They would do shit to me in school and I would tell the Dean and next thing you know they ask me why I said shit and just gave me a harder and harder time. All because I didn't fit in and was not white or originally from this country.

I see them now and to them it's still funny and to be frank I still hold a grunge and hope their children get to reap what there fathers created. Karma is a mother****er.

It may sound loony but I can surely see people in the real world being just like this......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSWhEuWaRc

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i would have done the same thing. Guys that dont have kids will not understand the feelings father get when his kid got hurt or bullied. Again I would have done and will do the same thing as u did BG. guys Feel free to disagree with me.
    I agree 100% with cal my son is going through the same sh1t right now and Iam at my wits end theres a group of them and he freaks out when I say that iam going up to there home he says iam going to make it worse so for him Iam sitting on this and its killing me ,I had the same problem with my daughter this little fvck keep at her then one day he hit her with a bottle I went to his door burst his father and told him anything happens to her then I would be back it stopped after that life was a lot better for her and word wasnt long on getting about that her dad was out on the edge what ever works in my book

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    This guy was a jask@$$ and deserved what the judge gave him. Anyone who promotes violence in the eyes of their children are sub par parents.
    Sorry DSM but I totally disagree If your kid is getting sh1t daily then its got to be delt with fight fire with fire turning the other cheak doesnt work and as a parent its hard not to responed

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dad got carried away in the moment, would be easy to do....my blood would boil if my kid was been bullied.

Spoken like someone with no children...

It would be interesting to know how many of us here on this forum have at one time or another been bullied or been the one doing the bullying.

Evader is offline New Member
    The people who don't support this obviously haven't been victims of bullying. There were 2 kids at my middle school who would pick on me.. no idea why. I think because they were short and I was tall? who knows.. I had to stop taking the school bus cause they'd keep shoving me, and threatening me, and I wasn't a fighter. My parents called their parents, and that just made it worse. My parents called the school but that just got the kids more angry at me. So eventually my dad taught me how to fight. My dad taught me where to aim to hurt the most, and get the guy on the ground and do the most damage. Kudos to this father. The only way those kids stopped picking of me was when I kicked their asses one day after school. I got respect from a lot of people at school and my life suddenly got a **** of a lot better. You people who can't relate to the terror and depression caused by bullies, and the lack of any way to deal with it should keep your moths shut. This father did what had to be done, and it's easy to be a monday morning quarter back on the shit he said...
    Last edited by Evader; 04-20-2011 at 04:16 PM.

It would be interesting to know how many of us here on this forum have at one time or another been bullied or been the one doing the bullying.
    I was bullied I stayed in the countryside moved back to the city boy what a culture shock for me D1ckh##ds heads every where wont to fight all the time so it felt, months it lasted until I flipped and knock ten bells of sh1t out of the two fvcks that made my life hell. I hate violance just wont to go through my life without sh1t but sometimes these fvcks do come in to your life and you have to deal with this our it wont stop our go away

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    I agree 100% with cal my son is going through the same sh1t right now and Iam at my wits end theres a group of them and he freaks out when I say that iam going up to there home he says iam going to make it worse so for him Iam sitting on this and its killing me ,I had the same problem with my daughter this little fvck keep at her then one day he hit her with a bottle I went to his door burst his father and told him anything happens to her then I would be back it stopped after that life was a lot better for her and word wasnt long on getting about that her dad was out on the edge what ever works in my book
    Fu*k that shit bro...Go fu*kin do something..... I despise people who think they have the right to torment and fu*k with other people, even as a kid I didn't think it was right. In High school, after I got a little bigger started lifting some weights, became somewhat popular, if I saw someone picking on someone or fu*king with them, I'd be the first one to jump up and jump in the middle of some dbag bullying a defenseless little kid. I dont know why, but it made me so god damn angry. I have actually thought before, what it'd be like if someone was bullying my kids (if/when i have them), and I already know that I wont even play games with the school, I'm driving straight to the kids house, and telling his dad, that if he doesn't control his kid from verbally or physically abusing my kid, I'm going to break his fu*king jaw. It's funny, because I can only imagine the look on someones face of a jacked doctor in scrubs coming to your door, telling you he's gonna beat your f**in ass if your kid touches his kid again.

Thats the best part about most of the dads on this board, odds are if you goto a parents house, you're some big juicehead coming up to the door and asking in a firm but polite way for a person to control the actions of their little derelict child.

I think your right godfather I cant wait anymore mate

I hate to admit it, but I did some bullying when I was in grammar school. I wasn't 'THE bully' by any stretch, but with certain kids.. yea, I was a real dick. I don't even know why I did it... I recall the kids I bullied had the illusion (in my eyes) of a 'Leave it to Beaver' type family life, and I came from a broken home in the ghetto, on welfare living alone with my mother. I guess I envied them but being immature and not knowing how to deal with those feelings, I bullied them.

I got older and learned an amazing virtue... COMPASSION. I feel awful for the kids I probably made feel less than worthy, bad about themselves, scared, etc. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. All I can do is raise my own kid with the right values. I will not raise a pvssy; I will make sure this kid knows when it's time to deal with a situation. But I most certainly will not raise a bully. I ever hear of him starting fights or bullying people... he'll have hell to pay.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I hate to admit it, but I did some bullying when I was in grammar school. I wasn't 'THE bully' by any stretch, but with certain kids.. yea, I was a real dick. I don't even know why I did it... I recall the kids I bullied had the illusion (in my eyes) of a 'Leave it to Beaver' type family life, and I came from a broken home in the ghetto, on welfare living alone with my mother. I guess I envied them but being immature and not knowing how to deal with those feelings, I bullied them.

I got older and learned an amazing virtue... COMPASSION. I feel awful for the kids I probably made feel less than worthy, bad about themselves, scared, etc. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. All I can do is raise my own kid with the right values. I will not raise a pvssy; I will make sure this kid knows when it's time to deal with a situation. But I most certainly will not raise a bully. I ever hear of him starting fights or bullying people... he'll have hell to pay.
    i dont think parents hit their kids enough these days.

When I was in the 7th grade I guess I was at that awkward stage, I hadnt really grown much and was real skinny and I came from the middle of nowhere to a big city. Not a big deal for me to switch schools like that, however the other kids thought they would bring it up all day everyday always talking shit about how all my friends from home were really cows and stuff like that. Well I remember all the older guys granted they were just in 8th grade but they would talk so much shit and always get me in trouble they would do something and then like 10 of them would say it was me and shit like that. That got so old, I remember coming home from school with purple marks all down my chest and stuff where this one dude and all his friends would give me titty twisters and stuff. I would laugh and say we were having fun at school having a little war with each other when my parents saw so they wouldnt think anything but that wasnt the case at all. To this day I can honestly say if I ever went crazy and made a hit list...this one kid would be big numero uno on my list haha. But it all stopped after he got in trouble and got kicked out of school and not long before then I grew 8 inches in a few months and made him look tiny and I made friends with some really big dudes that were his age so he never messed with me after that. But I still regret not whooping his ass. He was a little tiny shit anyways, I just didnt wanna get my parents sued because he was one of those type kids...owell lol.

I think that made me really develop a hatred for kids that act like that. From then on I wouldnt let it to happen to anyone while I was around if i could help it. Like as a junior and senior in highschool I was 6'5 and pretty strong so anytime people would be dicks to the younger kids I would always make them stop

Blog Entries
    Spoken like someone with no children...
    Just because someone has children doesn't make them a good parent.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Sorry DSM but I totally disagree If your kid is getting sh1t daily then its got to be delt with fight fire with fire turning the other cheak doesnt work and as a parent its hard not to responed
    My father has always taught me to stand up for myself. He told me never start a fight but if it has to happen he taught me how. Now putting that aside. In this situation the father was WITH the child egging him on. In my eyes that changes everything. A parent is suppose to protect their child every way they can. Standing around while your child fights another child in the presents of you (the parent) again makes for a sub par parent in my eyes.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 04-21-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, sometimes you just cannot deal with people in a peaceful manner. Some people just do not understand peaceful language so this is justified and street justice. The kids were waiting for him to come out of the house and they would have probably jumped him. His father being there stopped that and he gave a very good solution which solves and did solve the dilemma, one on one. If they both agreed on that proposal then they have nothing to be mad about. The only fault on the fathers side is that he screamed out some wicked things but I think his father himself felt so much rage at the bully that it was his own frustration and anger speaking on his behalf.

Anyways I think the judge is a ****.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    . Kudos to the father, IMO! He just went a little far with his coaching.
    Exactly the Judge in this cass is an asshole. It show the anti father bais of the system Ok maybe you are over the top dad but to think the kid is going to be better of with out a father? surprise is they did not put the kid in foster care.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    Honestly, sometimes you just cannot deal with people in a peaceful manner. Some people just do not understand peaceful language so this is justified and street justice. The kids were waiting for him to come out of the house and they would have probably jumped him. His father being there stopped that and he gave a very good solution which solves and did solve the dilemma, one on one. If they both agreed on that proposal then they have nothing to be mad about. The only fault on the fathers side is that he screamed out some wicked things but I think his father himself felt so much rage at the bully that it was his own frustration and anger speaking on his behalf.

Anyways I think the judge is a ****.
    Agreed

some one tried to bully me in grade 7 and i let it go for 2 days....3rd day when he tried the same shit i kick in his gut and when he lean forward in pain grab his head in between my legs and hit him in the back of the head. That was the last time he or anybody ever did anything like this. Funny thing is now he lives in the same block as my parents and whenever I visit them I see him and we say our usual hi and what not.

Just because someone has children doesn't make them a good parent.

No one said that. What I was saying is, unless you have children, you cannot fully understand how far you will go to protect your child. So many times parents leave the bullying issues up to the schools and what ends up happening, either the kid kills him/herself or they go on a murderous rampage. This father did what he thought would put an end to this situation. And I can guarantee you this, now that the 'other' kid knows that the father is involved, he won't be bothering his son again.

My father has always taught me to stand up for myself. He told me never start a fight but if it has to happen he taught me how. Now putting that aside. In this situation the father was WITH the child egging him on. In my eyes that changes everything. A parent is suppose to protect their child every way they can. Standing around while your child fights another child in the presents of you (the parent) again makes for a sub par parent in my eyes.
    So what should the parent do, DSM? Eventually the kid will have to stand up for him/herself being there to make sure the other kids didn't jump in IS protecting his son.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I'll never forget it. I was in 3rd grade..the kid across the street in 5th. Everyday he started shit with me, picked on me. One day my Dad was on the side of the house and the kid stopped me out front and was saying he was going to kick my ass. My Dad went across the street to the kids father and said look these 2 want to fight , i have some boxing gloves , lets get this over with., The kids dad said ok. My Dad took us into our backyard and had us each puit on a pair of gloves and go at it. My father watched and never said a word. The kid hit me 5 times for every 1 i hit him....but after he got knocked down for the third time and staggered trying to get up my Dad stepped in and stopped it.
    Never had any issues again.
    Now in that case you had 2 fathers from the old school..where a fair fight was a fair fight and things could be settled that way. Now adays that isnt often the case. At some point everyone knows that the bullied needs to stand up for him or herself. The Father of the bullied kid wanted to be sure no one else jumoed in etc. I totally understand that. I also understand if someone was bulling my son (unborn till 7/28/11 ftr)..it would be damn hard not to insruct my son to knock his fing teeth out when they were fighting.
    I like the way thegodfather thinks re: these topics. All men are being pussified in a sense. Now a father who adamantly encourages and instructs his son on how to beat a bullies ass is punished with this ? Sorry - its BS.

Blog Entries
    So what should the parent do, DSM? Eventually the kid will have to stand up for him/herself being there to make sure the other kids didn't jump in IS protecting his son.
    While i agree that there is nothing wrong with standing up for yourself i still disagree with what this father did. If someone was pushing my kid around i would do everything in my nature to try and defuse the situation but at the same time also teach my child how to stand up for himself. If someone punches you then you have absolutely 100% my approval to punch them back. Now if i was walking down the street and some kid punched my kid would i circle around my child and cheer him on ? No. I would grab the kid who punched mine and throw him into the street. I dont WANT my kid to fight. I dont want to take a chance of him getting seriously hurt. Now can i always protect my child like this ? Hell no but if i am there i will protect him/her 100% of the time.

If you look at jimmy example at least both parents and children agreed and it was supervised. Not only was it supervised but they also took precaution and gave both children boxing gloves. Hopefully they were also fighting on the grass. I give his father kudo's for that.

BgMc - What if it were you in that video and you weren't cheering your son on but just checking to make sure no one else jumped in. Now lets say your song punched the other boy which caused him to fall over and hit his head on the concrete. Say the other boy died from a head injury (it happens a lot). Now your son is going to jail for manslaughter. You to would also be charged with a crime. Was it worth it ?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    fairplay, all bullies deserve the living shit battered out of them, i couldnt give a toss what anyone thinks, i was bullied as a child and know how it feels.

While i agree that there is nothing wrong with standing up for yourself i still disagree with what this father did. If someone was pushing my kid around i would do everything in my nature to try and defuse the situation but at the same time also teach my child how to stand up for himself. If someone punches you then you have absolutely 100% my approval to punch them back. Now if i was walking down the street and some kid punched my kid would i circle around my child and cheer him on ? No. I would grab the kid who punched mine and throw him into the street. I dont WANT my kid to fight. I dont want to take a chance of him getting seriously hurt. Now can i always protect my child like this ? Hell no but if i am there i will protect him/her 100% of the time.

If you look at jimmy example at least both parents and children agreed and it was supervised. Not only was it supervised but they also took precaution and gave both children boxing gloves. Hopefully they were also fighting on the grass. I give his father kudo's for that.

BgMc - What if it were you in that video and you weren't cheering your son on but just checking to make sure no one else jumped in. Now lets say your song punched the other boy which caused him to fall over and hit his head on the concrete. Say the other boy died from a head injury (it happens a lot). Now your son is going to jail for manslaughter. You to would also be charged with a crime. Was it worth it ?
    Would it be worth it? No? But unlike what you believe, it doesn't happen all the time. Kids get into fights, they happen, it's part of growing up. I can pretty much guarantee that more kids get into fist fights that end harmlessly than those that end catastrophically. I don't know where you grew up but from my experience and the experience of having 3 children (2 of whom are teenage boys), bullies need to be dealt with accordingly. In the piece posted, the parents already exhausted the diplomatic route, they final solution was a one-on-one fight between the boys. Since there hasn't been any problems. Like I said before, I don't agree with what the father said (in terms of the dirty fighting comments), but I have no problem with him being there and 'coaching' his son through the fight.

so how long you will fight ur kids fight? when he will learn to stand up for himself? Dont get me wrong I will REALLY have to stop myself doing the same to the kid who do this to my kid as well. But there is something called tough love and believe me it is very very hard to implement sometimes especially when the kid has a overly protected mother(my wife).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information