KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

been out of action

Good evening

I've been out of town on business for the last 5 days, and wanted to give my deepest "i'm sorry" for not having the joke of the day posted.

I was about 6 hours away from my computer and while i know it's not an excuse....i wanted to say on my behalf that Cycleon did it... hehe, um whatever it is. you can apply your own "it" to what he did!

Terinox - I was reading up on a post you were in with Got Gear...and I wanted to say...brovo! good points and nice idea's!

Got Gear - I understand your post and your points. None of my business but if I had to guess, I would assume your of a european background. I'm only curious of this because of the way you express certain views. I'm all about exchanging idea's and viewpoints on certain subjects, and while war is definately on the minds of many, not many understand the reason's behind it. You appear to have a good grasp of some of the same concepts even though we share different views.

Cycleon - Super MOD!! - Damn man, I had no idea you were so well versed!

*humble in the hopes of an accepted apology*

K'Fit

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: been out of action

Originally posted by KunipshunFit

Terinox - I was reading up on a post you were in with Got Gear...and I wanted to say...brovo! good points and nice idea's!

K'Fit

Thanks bro, I appreciate that, NOW GET BACK TO THE JOKES you lazy...

Just kidding bro. You've done a good job so far, jokes are great, keep them coming, we all need a life here and there, even in these sad and dark times

peam is offline Suspended
    I knew there was something missing from my visits to AR... it was the jokes. good thing you're back!

Thread Information