BostonBobby is offline Associate Member

The Hunted Comerical??

On one of The Hunted commercial there is a song in the backround it's a guy yelling and I can't make out what he is sayin I love the song but I don't know the name... Can anyone help me out???

B

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know the song but i saw the movie last nite...benecio del toro did a fantastic job in it playing the officer that has no remorse for killing...the last knife fight was gory as hell too...i would rate it 6 out of 10 stars.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    only 6 stars!? im going in an hour with the gf to see it!

MDMA is offline Banned
    I thought it was dope how he snuck around and assasinated that guy in the beginning, made me want to join some covert ops team or some shit. All his bros has fucking M16s, MP5s, big ol' 50 cal machine guns and he's dodging around the battle field empty handed w/ a knife in his belt "just in case" he needed it. LoL.

Id rate it a 9/10 for bad assness. Like bostonbobby said said though, overall as far as a "good movie" is concerted, it gets a 6/10. Recommended if your into that cloak and dagger type shit though.

Originally posted by MDMA
    I thought it was dope how he snuck around and assasinated that guy in the beginning, made me want to join some covert ops team or some shit. All his bros has fucking M16s, MP5s, big ol' 50 cal machine guns and he's dodging around the battle field empty handed w/ a knife in his belt "just in case" he needed it. LoL.

Id rate it a 9/10 for bad assness. Like bostonbobby said said though, overall as far as a "good movie" is concerted, it gets a 6/10. Recommended if your into that cloak and dagger type shit though.
    Yeah didn't say that.. I'm looking for the song... Which no one is helping out on...

B

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd give it 7.5

it was good!

Well, I just saw this movie... I thought it was awesome... Del Toro was excellent in it... He had the perfect look for the part.. The knife scenes were unreal... I wish I knew how to do that shit... I definatly recommend you seeing this movie!!

B

Thread Information