big N is offline Anabolic Member

south beach WMC 03 anyone ??

just wondering if theres any bros in the clubscene here ,(NY,NJ ,)goin down,to south beach for the winter music confence 03 ,expecting 45,000 people this year ,the best dj froma llover the world best clubs .

dirty bird is offline New Member
    I'm coming down for ultra. Wanted to do the whole week, just can't afford it.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I'm not far and was thinking about making a run down there for a day or so...haven't ever been before though - worth the cash??

fuck ya bro i was there last year had the best time ever !ill be tehre from the 18 the to the 22 nd ,is it just us here or what ??no one else appreciates the scene and the music ??

juicebiggalo is offline New Member
    yea im so pumped up... mtv will be there the week before and the line up for the wmc is sick... dj icey and deepsky, my personal favorites, oakenfold, tiesto, ak1200, bad boy bill, scribble, sandra collins, and thats just to name a few... hey bros anyone thinkin bout goin... i did a lot of research on the hotels in the area for spring break... hotels.com has a great deal on the Sofitel Miami... 4 star hotel for 95/night... thats where ill be... see ya there

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i'll be there if i can get off work. i'm close too about 40 min away

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    big N bro, almost time!

OG

juice ,wed night at space prepare ur self ,for oakenfold tiesto and mari picotto ,sick line up !yo im stayin at the san juan hotel ,drop by !

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    I heard Ill Mitch is going to be performing there...

birds who ?? the line up is gonna be sick !

hey big n did you know they closed the old space and are opening a new and better one a little ways away, its gonna be sick. i think my boss has vip tables there next week for the grand opening, i'll let you know how it is

hell yea bro for sure bro !let me know .u gonnabe at teh cofernace ??all that is goin from here should all get to getehr .

i work at a club in ft laud so i don't know if i can get off of work but i'm tryin. i would at least like to go one of the nights

its teh whole week so im sure youll make it one of thsoe nights ,

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    actually I thought SPACE had purchased the surrounding warehouses and were only expanding...but still in the same place.

any way, check out the WMC line up :

The Winter Music Conference (WMC) is an Electronic Music Convention held from March 18 - 22nd , 2003 where more than 7200 music industry professionals and enthusiasts from around the world will converge in Miami Beach.

There are tons of events that go on throughout the entire week of the WMC.

If there is any one event that you MUST attend, SOBESPOTS.COM strongly recommends:

===> The 5th Annual ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL on Saturday March 22nd Featuring the Best Ever DJ Line-up in US History!

The ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, a 14 hour Musical & Visual Journey!

Trust us, if you want to jam to the best beats from around the world you must check out ULTRA on Saturday March 22nd. ULTRA has been nominated by the Dancestar Music Awards as the Best Festival in the States 2 years in a row, and if you attended last year you know why.

It is the biggest line-up of electronic music to ever hit America!

UNDERWORLD (1st appearance ever in SE U.S.) is set to headline the festival with a 2 hour Live performance along with such global superstar DJs/Producers as:

PAUL OAKENFOLD, PAUL VAN DYK, TIESTO, SASHA, JOHN DIGWEED, & MAURO PICOTTO.

Other performances by Rabbit In The Moon (live) , Hybrid(live), Goldie, Junkie XL(live), The Streets(live), and many more.

Join 40,000 beautiful people from over 20 countries, the biggest line-up in US history with 14 hours of non-stop action, 10 musical stages featuring world top DJ's, and we must not forget the alcohol garden for the 21+.

750,000 watts of sound for 14 non-stop hours, let's break some of that down.

==> BBC RADIO ONE : Essential Mix Stage where the UK meets US, featuring Pete Tong, Seb Fontaine, Sander Kleinenberg, John Creamer, Erick Morillo, DJ Dan, Sandra Collins, Ralph Falcon. Also LIVE UK Broadcast to 6,000,000 people.

==> ULTRA DANCE TENT: Ultra Club Experience, featuring Timo Maas, Dave seaman, Dave Ralph, Hernan Cattaneo, Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier, DJ Dero, Josh Wink, Nick Warren, Talla, Max Graham, Donald Glaude, The Scumfrog, & Guy Ornadel.

==> SPACE34 ARENA: The Future of Space, featuring Steve Lawler, Danny Howells, Bad Boy Bill, Christian Smith, Behrouz, James Zabiella, Oscar G, Ivano Bellini, Saeed & Palash, Desyn Masiello, Edgar V, Roland,

==> BREAKBEAT STAGE: features Adam Freeland, Uberzone (live), Spacemen(live), Hyper, K-Swing, Rennie Pilgrim, Simply Jeff, Babby Anne, Dub Species featuring Storm vs Johnny Dangerously, Merlyn, Galaxy girl, Sensei, Prizm, Eclipse, Evac. Aja, Hydraulix featuring Ash Rock V. Jimi The Genius DBJ, & Trevor Rockwell.

==> FLORIDA BREAKS TENT : Trip Theory, R-Fresh, J Luv, Rick West, Andy Hughes, Eric Berreta, Rob E & Security, Stylus, Human & Tuffist w/ MC Bass Nacho, Inner Realm, 8 ON, Mike Swatt, Khar Profyle, Bri-Tai, & Supernaut.

==> COOLJUNKIE and STREET present Miami All Stars Arena, with Stryke, Ariel Baund, Bruce Keindl, Michael Louis, Kurtis Patrick, DHM, Juan Mejia, Craig Demo, Stephan Luke / CYN, Jon Cowan, Austin Leeds, & Sean Bauzay.

==> BEACH STAGE: hosted by Bass Walk records, featuring Deep Sky, FC / Kahuna, John "Quivver" Graham, 100% Isis, David waxman, Sean cusick, Steve Porter, Tim Skinner, Liquid Todd, Mark Lewis, Bill Patrick, CarlĀ Kennedy, Toby Holguin, Lemon8, Liam Shachar, & DJ Grant.

==> DRUM & BASS ARENA: hosted by Contagious Musiq, with Roni Size, Goldie, DJ Craze, Adam F, Andy C, Bad Company UK, Dara, Dieselboy, AK 1200, Krust, Die Present Kamanchi, Ed Rush, Optical, SS Shy FX, DJ Rap, Wildchild, Total Science, Baron, Teebee, Bailey, High Contrast, Influx Datum, Reid Speed, Know:El, Juju, DJ Dazee, Empress, Element, Randolph, B-Boy Roy, Dublex, Mc Mc, Mc Rymetyme, Dynamite Mc, Mc Tali, Mc Questionmark, J Messinian, Mc Armanni $Pyda, Mc Navigator, Mc Fearless, & Tc Islam.

WOW and did we mention a mindblowing laser and light show, international hot and cold food market, exclusive VIP areas, live video mixing on massive video walls, dancers, waterfront stages, and so much more. We will definitely be there and you should too. So where and when:

+++ Saturday March 22nd, 2003 +++
    Beautiful BAYFRONT PARK
    Miami, Florida
    Festival Gates 11am-1am (Sun to Moon)
    WATERFRONT FESTIVAL
    All Ages welcome
    Alcohol Gardens for the 21+

How To Get Tickets: You can purchase tickets online @ Groovetickets.com, or phone orders @ 1-877-71GROOVE (877-714-7668).

You can buy your tickets NOW for $55.

Tickets will also be available at Bayfront Box Office on the day & night of the show for $65.

Also available for $200 Ultra VIP Tickets (limited quantity). You may also call the Ultra 24 hour infoline @ 305-545-8863.

Festival essentials: Sunglasses, bikinis, Sun block, Tickets, Money, Cell Phone, Site Map, & your crew.

If you miss this one you'll have to wait a whole year to experience it. We hope to see you there!!

Call the Sobespots Info Line if you have any questions at 305 593 9833

SOBESPOTS.COM

great post gym sweat... miamimasterlist.com took me an hour to read through... so much going on i dont know how to plan for it all... see ya there bros...

im also a european car enthusiast and belong to a huge vw/audi forum called www.vwvortex.com ... but anyways one of the guys on there works at the clevelander and said there hotel party is the best every year... i think its scribble and anthony acid... everyone should check it out... 5 days till i arrive... cant wait

ill be there in 3 !

Thread Information