Thread: Sdsu!!!

BigJB is offline Junior Member

Sdsu!!!

hey, any of u guys go to San Deigo state or know some one who went, im lookin to transfer there, just want some input

New yorks to cold, WAY TO MUCH SNOW

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I know someone who is a part of the school...not a student but still in touch with the culture of the place, if that helps any.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    honestly, i have a friend who goes there and have met tons of people who go there, and i think they are pretty much a bunch of losers. if you are into partying, then, by all means, go there. there will be more parties than you know what to do with, but you probably wont be hanging out with the coolest people on the planet. thats just my opinion, i can't really explain why these people are wierd, but for the most part it seems like they are the people who never got to party in high school and are trying to make the most out of their last few years as "kids"

thanks alot bro, im also lookin at chico state

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    SDSU is a sweet place...hot tan looking ladies walking around everywhere....I highly recommend visiting this school...however, keep in mind that you don't go to these schools (SDSU and CHico) for the education...all parties there....

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by Butch
    SDSU is a sweet place...hot tan looking ladies walking around everywhere....I highly recommend visiting this school...however, keep in mind that you don't go to these schools (SDSU and CHico) for the education...all parties there....
    I was going to say the same thing... Chico: your definitely not going for their academics! I would pick SD over Chico… plus, you will be just a hop, skip and a jump from the boarder!!!

haha i know but if im gonna go away for school might as well do it right

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigJB
    haha i know but if im gonna go away for school might as well do it right
    SDSU is not a bad school if you want to work in San Diego when you graduate...seems as if that is the only place that honors SDSU graduates...but you can not beat their women...man just hinking about them......sorry....you have to go there to understand what I am talking about....a must see typw of thing.

Thread Information