Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

No more "French Fries" or "French Toast"

F' the french... Can i have some Freedom Fries

OG

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/...ies/index.html

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I heard about this last night, how childish is this? I thought politics had real issues to adress......i get so tierd of shit like this!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    OH MY GAWD!!! Bahahaha..... Boy we're really showing them huh! Bet they're nervous now!! I mean good lord, what will we do next?!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFL, this is too funny. O well I am cutting right now and wouldn't get to order them anyways.

Pain

That is SO SO fucking sad...

I won't comment further but if this was here I'd hide my head in shame

Red

Ya i thought it was pretty funny myself. Cant beleive out house of reps dont have anything better to do.

OG

David B. is offline Member
    Does this mean I can't do French presses for my triceps anymore?

--dnb

Originally posted by David B.
    Does this mean I can't do French presses for my triceps anymore?

--dnb
    LOL, no now there called freedom presses...

OG

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I couldn't help but laugh at this!!

France isn't co-operating with the US so someone starts with the insults? That'll make them co-operate!

chinups Guest
    GOOD OLD FRANCE

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    France is screwing their ally by sending lobbyists to Africa to buy the Security Council Vote. Russia and Germany, while not going to those decieving extents, are causing turmoil on the matter as well.
    And the reason these countries are causing such resistance is because of the multi-billion dollar contracts offered by Saddam.

If these countries would of backed their allies & strengthened the U.N. with backing its own resolutions instead of casuing weakness and near collapse of the U.N.'s cause, than Saddam would have already been out of power.

Personally, I don't find that hillarious and I myself will be boy cotting any French made item sold here in the United States. If Germany and Russia continue this pursuit than I think their goods should boycotted as well.

Germany even issued a statment to the Bush Administration hoping that friendship can still be formed between our two countries after the Iraq dispute is finished.

chinups Guest
    FUCK THEM ALL! PUNKS. I say they are just like the guys who squat at the smith machine.

I just find it ironic to see that reaction from the US which is the "Land of the Free", where freedom of opinion and of expression are (were) the most highly valued and most hotly defended rights and "agreeing to disagree" with others is (was) one of the hallmarks of American society.

I just think seeing this kind of xenophobic reaction is sad. I also wonder why those people are singling out France and not also taking shots at Germany, Russia and China... they've also said no since day one.

Red

I understand about the boy cotting of french products Pheedno, but why is it important to rename french fries and french toast? Kinda silly aint it?

Originally posted by Pheedno
    France is screwing their ally by sending lobbyists to Africa to buy the Security Council Vote. Russia and Germany, while not going to those decieving extents, are causing turmoil on the matter as well.
    And the reason these countries are causing such resistance is because of the multi-billion dollar contracts offered by Saddam.

If these countries would of backed their allies & strengthened the U.N. with backing its own resolutions instead of casuing weakness and near collapse of the U.N.'s cause, than Saddam would have already been out of power.

Personally, I don't find that hillarious and I myself will be boy cotting any French made item sold here in the United States. If Germany and Russia continue this pursuit than I think their goods should boycotted as well.

Germany even issued a statment to the Bush Administration hoping that friendship can still be formed between our two countries after the Iraq dispute is finished.
    Good points bro!

OG

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Notice everone who thinks this is rediculous is Canadian

Originally posted by Big Rush
    I am?

Well no offence bro, but claiming tolerance and freedom and then insulting and putting down those who disagree with your politics is pretty sad in my book. And that goes for internal (partisan) politics too.

You'll notice I did not say anywhere what I thought of the US invasion of Irak... I'll do that now...

Personally I think there has been way too much political posturing and dick waving from Dubyaw on this issue... I say go in, kick Saddam's ass (for whatever reason they claim, I don't don't give a fuck), then get out.

Quit the fucking drama thats wrecking the economy all over and just do it. France, Germany, Russia and China (which you will notice is pretty well "the rest of the world") doesn't agree? Who cares. UN doesn't agree? Too bad. Piss ass countries like us in Canada or Sweden, Mexico, Morroco... who do not count in the grand scheme of things don't agree? Whatever!

I just cannot understand why there is so much dick waving when we know damm well you're going in one way or another.

Red

Oh and by the way thanks for proving my point about xenophobia...

Red

calidude is offline Senior Member
    RED i agree 100% go in kick ass, take names and leave !!!! stop the bullshit

Ahaha!! This is hilarious!!

France is the enemy because they're not suporting the US?
    Sadam is France's fault? Hell no, Sadam is all the US's fault!!

The US brought Sadam to power, the US gave Sadam weapons of mass destruction, the US gave Sadam military support to defeat his enemies(Iran was kicking his ass). Now the rest of the world is relectant to help the US fix it's own screwup and the US is angry? Ever thought the rest of the world is a little angry at the US for letting all this shit happen in the first place?

A recent poll in Canada found that the magority of canadians feal the US is a bigger threat to world peace than Iraq. Gonna boycott Canadian products? Gonna throw insults at Canada?

Most of the world has three different positions on this:
    1) Sadam is dangerous with weapons of mass destruction, and they need to be destroyed regardles of how they were aquired. (Canada's position for the most part)
    2) This is the US's fault, let the US shovel their own shit.
    3) The US is being hypocritical and Sadam has shown no agression towards other countries recently. They believe that the US is not justified going to war over a country because of weapons that partially came from the US and now the US doesn't want Sadam to have them.

About the only people in the world who believe the US is doing the "right" thing is the US people. Most of the rest of the world believes the US is doing the safest thing. Or that what the US is doing is all-out wrong.

France is being singled out because of the decieving actions. I mean come on, lobbying for votes on the Security council when you already have the right to veto. The reason why they're doing that is so that some blame could look as if it's supposed to be put on these countries that change their perspective. If France would use that Veto power, they would officially become an enemy of the United States.

France gives a shit if Saddam developes and keeps the weapons he's lying about. They could give a shit about the World Trade Centers, or any other terrorism act against the U.S.(or any other country for that matter. They have always been this way. Nation wide French pole, a supposed ally of the U.S. tallies 37% against American's. That is a pretty large number for an "Ally"

Germany, China, and Russia, are appying pressure to the U.N. and Security council. They are not trying to dicredit Americas reports on Iraq, and they are not trying to buy others countries opinions. If they were to do something as petty, I would expect a full boycott of their goods as well.

Now while changing names on products might seem silly, it offers support to the boycott and rerassures any doubters that this boycott is serious and should include all affliations to do with those backstabers.

Red Ketchup, you talk about agreeing to disagree. Well, thats fine but hardly the issue here. Several countries believe war is not the correct step at this time(the ones you have mentioned). America is aknowledging this but still pushing for their cause. France is decieving, backstabiing and trying to pull underhanded practices to discredit America, corrupt the U.N., collect money from a killer, and save face at the same time(which will not work)

Originally posted by Got Gear?

Ahaha!! This is hilarious!!

France is the enemy because they're not suporting the US?
    Sadam is France's fault? Hell no, Sadam is all the US's fault!!

The US brought Sadam to power, the US gave Sadam weapons of mass destruction, the US gave Sadam military support to defeat his enemies(Iran was kicking his ass). Now the rest of the world is relectant to help the US fix it's own screwup and the US is angry? Ever thought the rest of the world is a little angry at the US for letting all this shit happen in the first place?

A recent poll in Canada found that the magority of canadians feal the US is a bigger threat to world peace than Iraq. Gonna boycott Canadian products? Gonna throw insults at Canada?

Most of the world has three different positions on this:
    1) Sadam is dangerous with weapons of mass destruction, and they need to be destroyed regardles of how they were aquired. (Canada's position for the most part)
    2) This is the US's fault, let the US shovel their own shit.
    3) The US is being hypocritical and Sadam has shown no agression towards other countries recently. They believe that the US is not justified going to war over a country because of weapons that partially came from the US and now the US doesn't want Sadam to have them.

About the only people in the world who believe the US is doing the "right" thing is the US people. Most of the rest of the world believes the US is doing the safest thing. Or that what the US is doing is all-out wrong.

This is quite hilarious. America did suppoort Saddam for power, but he ended up being a tyrant and killer. The U.S. now trying to remove the son of a bitch and help correct a mistake(that was not all Americas doing)
    The U.S., coroperating with a U.N. agreement is putting it to a vote. This vote is where the chain reaction started that ultimately put France as an enemy for backstabbing an ally.

And furthur more, if the U.N. will not back their own resolutions, then their is no reason for it's existance. It's a complete joke to set down sanctions and resolutions that your not going to follow through with. If the U.N. won't stand up for those sanctions(17 that have been violated and laughed at), then the U.S. and Britain will.

And furthur more, if the U.N. will not back their own resolutions, then their is no reason for it's existance. It's a complete joke to set down sanctions and resolutions that your not going to follow through with.
    I am in FULL 150% agreement with you there.

My only problem in this thread (from the start) is a xenophobic reaction to an international political situation, and that has no place in civilized nations.

So france is doing shit? Ok so then expose them to the world for doing this shit, god knows the US has the media capabilities to do it. But bigotted reactions like the one in the CNN report that started this thread is WRONG.

Red

This is quite hilarious. America did suppoort Saddam for power, but he ended up being a tyrant and killer. The U.S. now trying to remove the son of a bitch and help correct a mistake(that was not all Americas doing)
    The U.S., coroperating with a U.N. agreement is putting it to a vote. This vote is where the chain reaction started that ultimately put France as an enemy for backstabbing an ally.
    Well sorta.. America chose to aid Sadam as the lesser of two evils. It wasn't until Iran became a threat that America would have anything to do with Sadam. And slowly, Sadam became the US's ally. The US had full knowledge of what Sadam was capable of, but he wasn't the immediate threat.

WHY DID THE US GIVE SADAM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE? Answer me this question please! Why give them to Sadam if you don't want him to use it? Did the US government give permission to Sadam to use these weapons? Then WTF did Sadam get these weapons in the first place? SHIT!! That's the same as giving a gun to a child and then blameing the child for what he does with the gun. Canada or Britian is a far greater ally yet we've never gotten any weapons of mass destruction to the states?

I'll tell you why.. The US was buying Sadam's oil. Notice that at this period in time the US was enjoying the lowest oil prices ever? Buying his favor for something anyway... and oil is the only favor that makes sence.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    O think that is awesome.....it's about time we changed the name....I was getting sick of hearing the word "French"....maybe we can get them to shave now....mainly their women

Seems like the French will do anything to fuck the Americans...prime example in the ongoing war issues.

Originally posted by Red Ketchup

Well no offence bro, but claiming tolerance and freedom and then insulting and putting down those who disagree with your politics is pretty sad in my book. And that goes for internal (partisan) politics too.

You'll notice I did not say anywhere what I thought of the US invasion of Irak... I'll do that now...

Personally I think there has been way too much political posturing and dick waving from Dubyaw on this issue... I say go in, kick Saddam's ass (for whatever reason they claim, I don't don't give a fuck), then get out.

Quit the fucking drama thats wrecking the economy all over and just do it. France, Germany, Russia and China (which you will notice is pretty well "the rest of the world") doesn't agree? Who cares. UN doesn't agree? Too bad. Piss ass countries like us in Canada or Sweden, Mexico, Morroco... who do not count in the grand scheme of things don't agree? Whatever!

I just cannot understand why there is so much dick waving when we know damm well you're going in one way or another.

Red
    Damn....it was only an observation....you Canadians need to lighten up a bit

Damn....it was only an observation....you Canadians need to lighten up a bit

Hey don't worry about it... I am cranky these days This never fucking ending COLD winter is getting to me. I am SO annoyed at my god damm french ancestors for having colonised the cold hell of Canada instead of some southern paradise with a beach where they serve drinks in coconuts with little umbrellas on top

If I could go back a few hundred years in time, I'd kick their sorry ass.

Red

jammergsxr is offline Member

Well sorta.. America chose to aid Sadam as the lesser of two evils. It wasn't until Iran became a threat that America would have anything to do with Sadam. And slowly, Sadam became the US's ally. The US had full knowledge of what Sadam was capable of, but he wasn't the immediate threat.

WHY DID THE US GIVE SADAM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE? Answer me this question please! Why give them to Sadam if you don't want him to use it? Did the US government give permission to Sadam to use these weapons? Then WTF did Sadam get these weapons in the first place? SHIT!! That's the same as giving a gun to a child and then blameing the child for what he does with the gun. Canada or Britian is a far greater ally yet we've never gotten any weapons of mass destruction to the states?

I'll tell you why.. The US was buying Sadam's oil. Notice that at this period in time the US was enjoying the lowest oil prices ever? Buying his favor for something anyway... and oil is the only favor that makes sence.
    U.S. gets around 17% of it's oil from this region so theres one thing your wrong on,Please list the weapons of MASS destruction we have supplied Suddam!Please list any weapons we've given him since 91?What The U.S. has done is saved thousands of lives by using OUR tax dollars and OUR military!We go out of OUR way to help other countries in need and when WE need one simple fucking thing where is OUR help?All we need is for these fucking jack offs to do is vote in our favor to take this guy out!We don't need anybody's help fighting because quite frankly They'd just get in the way.When the fuck did The U.S. GIVE suddam biological and chemical weapons?Keep running your mouth and wait till the biological attacks happen and the terrorist go all out..Think your safe?Who do you think the world will turn to for help,support,comfort?You know damn well who!OUR military is currently protecting many of the countries that are opposing this war,are you really that suprised we are pissed?What the fuck are you talking about lowest oil prices ever?We are currently getting ass raped at the pumps jackass....................Get your fucking facts straight!

Originally posted by jammergsxr

U.S. gets around 17% of it's oil from this region so theres one thing your wrong on,Please list the weapons of MASS destruction we have supplied Suddam!Please list any weapons we've given him since 91?What The U.S. has done is saved thousands of lives by using OUR tax dollars and OUR military!We go out of OUR way to help other countries in need and when WE need one simple fucking thing where is OUR help?All we need is for these fucking jack offs to do is vote in our favor to take this guy out!We don't need anybody's help fighting because quite frankly They'd just get in the way.When the fuck did The U.S. GIVE suddam biological and chemical weapons?Keep running your mouth and wait till the biological attacks happen and the terrorist go all out..Think your safe?Who do you think the world will turn to for help,support,comfort?You know damn well who!OUR military is currently protecting many of the countries that are opposing this war,are you really that suprised we are pissed?What the fuck are you talking about lowest oil prices ever?We are currently getting ass raped at the pumps jackass....................Get your fucking facts straight!

well said bro.......show some facts got gear? and get your shit straight

Originally posted by jammergsxr

Dude.. do me a favor and re-read my post.

When you understand what I've posted, then type a reply.

I really don't think you read it very closely, and you've twisted around alot of what I posted.

I'll give you some examples:
    Notice that at this period in time the US was enjoying the lowest oil prices ever?
    Re-read that... does it sound like I'm talking about current gas prices?

Please list the weapons of MASS destruction we have supplied Suddam
    I'm not going to dig up a list of shit. And that's especially hard since that information has been classified. BUT I have something for you! That chemical weapon Sadam used on his own people.... you betcha.. came from the US!! I don't think the US has given Sadam any weapons in the last 20 years... also don't think it matters when they were given to him.

WE need one simple fucking thing where is OUR help?
    You're showing your ignorance here. A simple fucking thing? A SIMPLE FUCKING THING!! HELLO!!! Do you really expect a country to go to war with another country even tho it's people do not want a war? Would the US? Don't kid yourself..

We are currently getting ass raped at the pumps jackass....................Get your fucking facts straight!
    Here's where I gotta bite my tongue! I suggest YOU get YOUR fucking facts straight, and learn how to fucking read at the same time. Debates go alot smoother if you act civilized. Try it!

well said bro.......show some facts got gear? and get your shit straight
    Well hello bandwagon jumper. When you learn to think and read for yousrself, you'll learn that you appear alot more intelligent. Plus you won't just add onto other people's mistakes.

chinups Guest
    Is there any history buffs out there? Haven't we bailed the french out of some tough times? I don't want to speak out of class so cna anyone back this?

Originally posted by chinups
    Is there any history buffs out there? Haven't we bailed the french out of some tough times? I don't want to speak out of class so cna anyone back this?
    America helped liberate France during WWII.

America helped liberate France during WWII.
    And France helped America get independence from the British...

chinups Guest
    Why doesn't France step to the side and let us do our thing b/c weather they like it or not it is going to happen. Fuck Saddam I support Bush 100%. Besides after it's all over you will see the iraq people singing and dancing in the streets.

Originally posted by chinups
    Why doesn't France step to the side and let us do our thing b/c weather they like it or not it is going to happen. Fuck Saddam I support Bush 100%. Besides after it's all over you will see the iraq people singing and dancing in the streets.
    They won't step aside because the resistance they bring against the U.S. brings them their pretty penny from the killer we're trying to extract.

Iraqi people dancing in the streets, maybe after years of rebuilding. I won't pretend that they love the United States. But I do know they hate thie leader. And I have a strong feeling that these people and Saddams own forces are just like Romania's Chucheskav(spelling). As soon as they see he's going down, they'll probably put a bullet in his head themselves.

My bad Got Gear,Didn't notice the "at this time"
    WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
    Where do you get the U.S. supplied chemical weapons to Iraq?
    Thats a direct violation of U.N policy so why would we hand him this shit?Please back that up for me!

YES a simple fucking thing!we are not asking for military support, We have troops protecting these so called allies right now!This is going to benefit the world not just the U.S.!WE once again will do all the work while others watch and criticise!

So I was wrong on the oil prices other than that
    get your fucking facts straight!

They won't step aside because the resistance they bring against the U.S. brings them their pretty penny from the killer we're trying to extract.

Iraqi people dancing in the streets, maybe after years of rebuilding. I won't pretend that they love the United States. But I do know they hate thie leader. And I have a strong feeling that these people and Saddams own forces are just like Romania's Chucheskav(spelling). As soon as they see he's going down, they'll probably put a bullet in his head themselves.
    Well said!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information