Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries

Schwarzenegger's Secret

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entert...W5G_story.html

Schwarzenegger acknowledges fathering child with longtime member of household staff

View Photo Gallery —  Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced Monday that they are separating. The actor and former California governor and his wife have been married for 25 years.

Smaller Text Larger Text Text Size
    Print
    Reprints

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, May 17, 4:57 AM

LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple’s home before they announced their separation last week.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family’s Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

“After leaving the governor’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago,” Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. “I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

“I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time,” the statement concluded. “While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”

Schwarzenegger’s representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.

The Times did not publish the former staffer’s name nor that of her child but said the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January.

In an interview Monday before Schwarzenegger issued his statement, the former staffer said another man — her husband at the time — was the child’s father. When the Times later informed the woman of the governor’s statement, she declined to comment further.

he child was born before Schwarzenegger began his seven-year stint in public office.

Shriver stood by her husband during his 2003 gubernatorial campaign after the Los Angeles Times reported accusations that he had a history of groping women. Schwarzenegger later said he “behaved badly sometimes.”

In his first public comments since the couple announced their breakup, Schwarzenegger said last week that he and Shriver “both love each other very much.”

“We are very fortunate that we have four extraordinary children and we’re taking one day at a time,” he said at a Los Angeles event marking Israeli independence. Their children range in age from 13 to 21.

Since his term as California governor ended in early January, Schwarzenegger, 63, has hopscotched around the world, his wife nowhere in sight. While the “Terminator” star appeared confident about the future since exiting politics, cutting movie deals and fashioning himself as a global spokesman for green energy, Shriver, known for her confidence, seemed unsettled.

Shriver, 55, maintained her own identity when her husband entered politics, though she gave up her job at NBC. Their union was often tested in Sacramento, where the former action star contended with a rough seven years of legislative gridlock, a budget crisis and lingering questions about his fidelity.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

zabster151 is offline Member
    Arnold is a ****ing bitch liar. pretty boy phony thats all he is

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    And gays are the ones destroying marriage...

Shame on you arnie.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At least he came clean, i'm sure he'll be back

Walnutz is offline Member
    I'm not surprised.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    ....i'm sure he'll be back
    Bahaahaahaaa!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    He has had a long history of chasing tail..this doesnt even suprise me at all. What does is his ability to keep it on the low for a decade..That is the power of money.. or the fear of deportation..heheheh..

^^^^ Agreed. Arnold has always loved the women. And loved them without protection, apparently.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    its like i am always cuming...

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    its like i am always cuming...
    ^^^ I <3 Pumping Iron

hahaha****yaarnoldisnumerouno

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Guess I missed my chance with him......Oh well....ya win some, ya lose some.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Read this on Yahoo News and I was really let down. Always looked at him as the real family man. Sad day for me and his other fans.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Anyone who has seen pumping iron and any of arnolds other pre-govt interviews should not be shocked by this. The guy is an arrogant cocky asshole(not a bad thing) and loves women. He had one of if not the best body in the world and was extremely famous. Women were throwing themselves at him and on the amount of test he was prolly on can you really expect him to turn them down?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Anyone who has seen pumping iron and any of arnolds other pre-govt interviews should not be shocked by this. The guy is an arrogant cocky asshole(not a bad thing) and loves women. He had one of if not the best body in the world and was extremely famous. Women were throwing themselves at him and on the amount of test he was prolly on can you really expect him to turn them down?
    It would take a strong man not to. Hell its hard to turn babes down now and i dont have the best body in the world and i am not famous.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I thought steroids made you sterile?

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I thought steroids made you sterile?
    There are many members here that can attest to that statement being false. A good friend of mine knocked up his girl during pct.

ronnie has twins!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    There are many members here that can attest to that statement being false. A good friend of mine knocked up his girl during pct.
    You didnt notice my sarcastic font

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure Arnold knocked up more then one.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    You didnt notice my sarcastic font
    My bad. It's hard to see the font difference on my phone.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Arnie is a beaner-skank humping POS. At least Clinton was involved with a White woman.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^Chill out with the racist comments guy....

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clement calm down. In all three Arnie threads you've had to go on about this women being a "beaner".

Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    Arnie is a beaner-skank humping POS. At least Clinton was involved with a White woman.
    You sir are a fvcking idiot. Please go play in highway traffic.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Who really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Clement calm down. In all three Arnie threads you've had to go on about this women being a "beaner".
    Thank you for that. At random I have looked at this idiots other posts and realized that majority of his posts are filled with anger and hate with either a racial or sexist undertone. Pretty sad that there are people like in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Who really cares?
    I do. Is that ok with you? If not good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Thank you for that. At random I have looked at this idiots other posts and realized that majority of his posts are filled with anger and hate with either a racial or sexist undertone. Pretty sad that there are people like in the world.
    That's internet for you. Brings the xenophobe out of the chronically repressed.

You know Arnold isn't from here either, right? I know he is a citizen now, but still, he is an immigrant.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I like taco's.. should I be deported?

Why would a Whiteman want to shag that dumpy skank?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you really are a dumbasss huh?

Not a "dumb ass", just have good taste. The PC feminization of the American male
    shows up again and again.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Not a "dumb ass", just have good taste. The PC feminization of the American male
    See, I agree with the feminization of the American male theory, but I really don't see what that has to do with this thread.

The same reason why a Hispanic wants to bang a white chick. I do it to hopefully knock'em up and dilute the white race till it no longer exists. Face it old man, soon very very soon you will be the minority. Then you can go back to your European heritage where you came from.....oh I forgot that you wont be home there either amongst all the Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, French, South Africans and Middle Easterners!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You know Arnold isn't from here either, right? I know he is a citizen now, but still, he is an immigrant.
    See this old fart only sees skin color.....not flag color.

I hate the pussification of the average male, pink shirts, skinny jeans, being a massive metrosexual is supposed to be cool and means you're secure about your masculinity and the resta that shit, but what has any of that got to do with your hatred of hispanics?

He's an angry old man that is probably upset cause he realizes soon that he will end up in a retirement home, get his license and car taken away and dreading that possibly just possibly he will have a none white nurse watching his every move.

So he is apparantly 75, smokes weed with 20 year old girls, and basically only wants white Americans in America. Oh well, he'll probably croak in a coupla years time and if the old leapord wont change his spots at this stage of his life, I doubt he ever will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information