Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Floating on a cloud !

I just had my first contact with my two girls who I have not seen in 11 years. (it's a long and horrible story) Well , I saw one of them anyway and hope to see the other sweetheart very soon. They are beautiful....they have my looks of course ! I can not wait to see them together real soon. They are 17 and 18 years old , Life has never been the same since that terrible day 11 years ago and I'm on a cloud dancin with JOY. I've been praying for this day for a long time and the Lord has answered and blessed me with this reunion. Life is going to have a new meaning for me.........there was a time where I was on deaths door and could care less if I lived or died , today I do not feel this way. I owe the wife I have today for literally pulling me up out of the gutter and showing me to a better way of living. I had fallen to a very bad addiction and had no intention of going on because the one thing that mattered to me was ripped from my life and thought would never return. I thank God for the woman in my life today , she is my gaurdian angel sent from God. If it was not for her I would still be roaming the streets of Philly's Bad Lands where the dead live ! It's good to be alive and free from bondage

Peace The Oz

razor67 is offline Banned
    hey bro,great to hear your back in touch with your two girls..have a friend in a simular situation.finally saw his girl 2 weeks ago after 7 years.
    good to hear you found a good woman who stood behind you and supported you and got you away from that life and out of that rut..best of luck to you.
    peace

Slypknot is offline Member
    Way to Go Oz! Guess a chapter in the ole diary of a madman can be closed! Enjoy the cloud!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    slypknot... I love reading your posts just so I can see that chicks ass cheeks!! she's killing me bro... guess it's my TEST kicking in!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Congrats Ozzy. That is truly great news. I hope you can begin to rebuild a life with your daughters.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheers to your great news Ozzy, truly a heartfelt and powerful message. I think that if i had read that tomorrow when I start my clomid I would be crying. Good luck with everything and may tomorrow always surpass your greatest expectations.

Thanks bro's I hope to see them again real soon ! I'm missing them at this moment and wondering why I have not heard from my oldest one yet. But I had promised my oldest daughter I would wait to hear from her because I did not want to be pushy. I've still yet to meet the younger daughter.....her Mother told me she is a little hesitant , but with the help of the good Lord above I keep the faith it will work out in time. Thanks again for all your words of encouragement....much appreciated. Peace

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Great news Ozzy!! congrats on a new life with your daughters you are doing the right thing and a prayer will be said on you and your family's behalf. There is nothing better than new beginnings or making the ones we have better!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nuke is offline Member
    There is nothing better than new beginnings or making the ones we have better! [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldnt agree more ABS !!!

This should be something we strive for daily !

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    17 and 18 huh? Sounds to me like we need to have a little reunion of our own ozzie so you can introduce these fine young ladies to afrolicious

No one will touch my girls without going through me first. There is no way around me ! I'm not big mofo , but a heart to stop a train , nuf said ! They just went through a serious ordeal and I won't go into it here....you can just read between the lines on this one. But I'll fucking die before someone will hurt them like they just were. Let's just say 4-10 in Gratersford !

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ozzy, great news bro.....I'm truly happy for you. Things may be rough with them at first but stay the course. I have never met my real father in all my 25 years, but would love to. I probably would kick his ass forwalking out all those years ago, but afterward embrace him. Good luck to you and your new found life.

Thread Information