tolinka is offline Senior Member

Leasing Cars....

Well on this very beautiful day I just almost totaled my car. On the way home on this beautiful suny day about two hours ago, i was driving peacefully passing my grandma's residence...a laduy in her 60's pushes on the breaks right in the middle of the light, at that time i was accelerating...and going around 30....i was distradcted by something and looked left for a o.25 second and when i look straight again...i see her push the breaks and i push the breaks....the car was skidding for 8-10 feet...i tried to go to my left but there was a car....so in that hjalf of a second left i already knew that i'm screwed..

I dont balkem the lady, she had no choice either, she had to slame her breaks...i dont think it was preventeble...well it couldve been probably if i didnt look left for no reason...no i'm really frustrated and disepointed and i also dont have a ride to work, and my insurance is going to go up...my uncle is going to kill because its his car...and i will have to buy a new one or lease it at least...

Is there any possible chance that an 18 year old could lease a car??? I have no knowlege in this...I'm so FUCKING screwed...but the worst thing is messing shit up shit that aint even yours....

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah you can lease a car, but prepare to get ASSRAPED by your insurance company. I kid you not, your premium will probably be higher than your car payments. That sucks bro I hope things look up for you.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Yeah you shouldnt have a problem with getting a lease, but i totally agree with Rambo you'll get a royal ass raping with the insurance, if your under 25 or sometimes even 30, its like 3-4 times more.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I was 19 when I leased my truck, I had to have my mother co sign for it and everything went ok. Try to buy a nice used car, leasing sucks.

Pain

Well, my cat is sitting wrecked near my grandmas house...i have no idea what to do with it...should i leave it there or some bring it to my house...i also havent decided yet if i wanna fix it...but i'm pretty sure that fixing it will be over 2 grand and that is the total value of tis car probably...so i wrecked my uncles car, i will probably have to pay the lady for her damage without the insurance, i only hav 2400$ in the bank and no one can help me....i'm pretty much screwed here

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i am under 25 I lease a 2002 lincoln ls v-8.... the insurance is unreal.. no points and i pay around 4500 a year

Ok i cam to a conclusion.....ill fix my own damn car....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    what about insurance on it??? DId you have full coverage??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    damn cooks you are getting rapped. I live in jersey too I have a 2000 tahoe limited and my girls huyndia both with full coverage and i pay $2700 and i have 2 points
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Originally posted by calidude
    what about insurance on it??? DId you have full coverage??
    No its liability....so im screwed

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the problem with leasing a car is the miles you put on. Thats where you'll end up paying...most dealers only offer outrageous prices for every mile you go over how much you say you'll drive

Originally posted by symatech
    the problem with leasing a car is the miles you put on. Thats where you'll end up paying...most dealers only offer outrageous prices for every mile you go over how much you say you'll drive
    thanks syma.....i decided to fix that piece of shit with my own hands for now...

Thread Information