Scooby is offline Junior Member

ToNgue PiERceD! FUCK! it Hurts!

I just got my tongue pierced yesterday as a birthday present from a friend and fuck me that shit hurt like none other. The guy pulled my tongue out.. without numbing it or anything.. told me to close my eyes and as he stuck the 2 gauge Lead Pipe (literally 2 gauge) through my tongue the motherfucker had the edacity to Say "welcome to the darkside"...Like it were a walk in the park...I just smiled and tried to say "fuck you".. but it was all mumbled cuz my tounge swelled up the size of my left testical..

So now you see my delema.. My tongue is sollowen... I cant talk properly.. i cant eat at all.. But i forsure want to keep it in for a while.. i mean.. i got it done so theres no way i'm going back now...

Have any of you bro's got your tongue pierced before?..i'm on Listerine Mouth wash right now.. i cant taste between flavours anymore cuz it all taste like Minty Sewer water to me... How long did it take for your tongue to compeltly Heal?...I really hope i cant get some feedback..

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    2 Gauge?? DUDE, you have some big balls, thats crazy!! Usually they pierce it with a 14, maybe 12, but thats pusing it.

I had it done, but I took it out after maybe a month. I had sweling the first day, and was sensitive for a couple days, but other than that no problems.
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Wake Chick
    2 Gauge?? DUDE, you have some big balls, thats crazy!! Usually they pierce it with a 14, maybe 12, but thats pusing it.

I had it done, but I took it out after maybe a month. I had sweling the first day, and was sensitive for a couple days, but other than that no problems.
    just curious....is that you in your avatar..i assume it is...Madmax..

Of Course it is, I need to get a new one though.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i have to agree with others when they ask if it was really 2 gauge? that is like the width of a pencil bro! i think you have it confused because the only way to safely progress to lower gauges is to do it one step at a time. i know a guy who had a 4 gauge and it took him almost 2 years to work that low. not to mention the gaping hole that will be left in your tongue (if for some reason you really did get it with a 2.) btw, whenever i hear the phrase "welcome to the dark side" i always think of gear hearing it used any other way is not as pleasing to my ears.

i had mine pierced when i was a senior in hs and the swelling went down after 3 days. the first night i was eating pizza and had some subway too if i remember correctly. make sure you have a good mouthwash that does NOT contain any sugars. if u can't find a special piercing solution then use the piss yellow listerine...all the other flavors have sugar additives, which in turn will lead to infection. i rinsed my mouth out at least 25 times a day and did not smoke cigarettes or kiss my gf until i was sure it had healed. better to take care of it and abstain for 3-5 days than have it get infected and not heal properly for 2 weeks. good luck.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Nope, got my eyebrow peirced though, didn't hurt one bit.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wow, ouch...I've only got piercings in my ears...but two fairly large tattoos, that i must say, felt pleasant compared to what you decribed!.. Good luck man!!!

kc

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro my girl had it done and I was like FUCK THAT SHIT... If dude had come at me with that fucking harpoon I would have shoved it up his ass .... You have big balls brother...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You can also start popping some ibuprofen (sp??) to help ease the swelling. Like others have said, clean it after everything you eat / drink (unless it's water). Start off eating slow so you can get used to the thing being in the middle of your mouth and so you don't crunch down on it. Soon enough you'll see a little yellow puss / scab start to appear around the hole. You can pull it off, but you might want to wait a few days before trying because it will be attached to your tongue. It'll take a few weeks before the small pain goes away, so just be patient on your box eating.

By the way, do your lady a favor and get you one of these : (i own one..haha)

Has anyone used/seen the vibrating ones??

i have my nose pierced and my eyebrow, im getting my tounge this weekend....not with a 2 gauge though...Madmax..

Jesus H Christ...

You dudes are fucked! The only thing thats gonna pierce my skin anywhere is a nice syringe full of test/deca .... nothing else!

I'm just not into self mutilation to impress others... and it sure don't impress me.

Maybe it,s because I'm a little older... I dunno...

Red

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I with red K on this one--did the tounge thing years ago-took the shit out because it got more annoying everytime i say somebody with one and they kept on playing with it in front of me or doing it to show it off, fucking pissed me right off!!--ok sorry about that rant!!! any ways no more piercing for me, I want to get my tattoos lazered off and start with a nice clean slate--thats next
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    i got a 4gauge in my tongue right now, took me 3 weeks to stretch it, wasnt bad at all. I do however doubt that he pierced you with a 2 gauge needle though, most piercers will start you off with a lot smaller then that, a small wound heals faster then a big one(logical, isn't it) I used to work as a piercer, and I did some freaky shit to people that thought they where the toughest ones around, I used to twist the needle while pushing it through reeeeaaaaal slow, prefferably after having the guy sitting with the clamp on his nose/nipple or whatever while I was trying to "find" something. I enjoyed it to much though, so I quit. Got kinda scared of myself or something

Ok.. maybe the guy was fuckin with me.. cuz my hole isnt THAT big... maybe its the standard size.. though it does feel like he shoved a Floor nail through my tongue..The Swelling went down a bit today but it still kinda sore and i cant Mumble and slurr (sp) my words...I talk like i got a cock in my mouth...Not that i know how that would feel like or anything..

Nice to know that this will eventually pass and i wont have to deal with drinking soup and Using Mouthwash anymore.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Jesus H Christ...

You dudes are fucked! The only thing thats gonna pierce my skin anywhere is a nice syringe full of test/deca .... nothing else!

I'm just not into self mutilation to impress others... and it sure don't impress me.

Maybe it,s because I'm a little older... I dunno...

Red
    Same here bro!!! I think it's kinda crazy. Only thing I don't mind is ears, and I've always thought about getting my ear pierced, but other then that, anything else seems just a bit "out there" for me. But, if I were to get a girlfriend who had a few piercings, i'd be okay with that.

Of Course it is, I need to get a new one though.
    Take a couple ... lots of pictures, and we'll help you choose

Originally posted by Terinox

You've got yourself a deal

Originally posted by Terinox

are you hitting on wake chick bro......everyone knows she likes me more than you...besides she told me she doesn't date canadians..so that counts you out.. ...Madmax

Originally posted by Madmax

are you hitting on wake chick bro......everyone knows she likes me more than you...besides she told me she doesn't date canadians..so that counts you out.. ...Madmax
    On the contrary my dear friend, she knows that this board is nothing BUT Canadians, and all the mods are Canadians, and Canadians Canadians Canadians

Damn Horny Canadians.

BAD CANADIAN! BAD!

Originally posted by Colibri
    Damn Horny Canadians.

BAD CANADIAN! BAD!

Haha just for the record, I like perverted guys they always seem to be more fun.

Haha just for the record, I like perverted guys they always seem to be more fun.
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

BELIEVE ME WE WERE MEANT TO BE

i must tell you than...i wrote the book kama sutra........i guess me and my friend terinox are going to have to post our pics to see which one you like more.....mine go up in 29 days terinox....Madmax..

i must tell you than...i wrote the book kama sutra........i guess me and my friend terinox are going to have to post our pics to see which one you like more.....mine go up in 29 days terinox....Madmax..
    CRAP ... SHIT ... DAMN ... YOU SON OF A.........

Grrrrr ... no way in hell can I make a huge transformation in 29 days!!!

Oh well, maybe she doesn't care just about looks.....HAHAHAHAHA ... yeah okay MadMax, you win

Decoder is offline Banned
    i think she likes texans more

bros.. If anything she would go for a Latin guy like myself (colombian). Perverted is difently on my list of triats..PlUs. i'm the only Mofo here who had enough balls to post his cock up in a thread..right? so Beat it!

:P

Originally posted by Decoder
    i think she likes texans more

me and my friend (who's a pilot) are renting a plane and flying to houston in march to visit his family, does that count..i'll be a texan for about a week....Madmax...

Stopps is offline New Member
    Hey big guy if you think it hurt to get your tounge pierced, try your nipples...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ToNgue PiERceD! FUCK! it Hurts!

Originally posted by Scooby
    I just got my tongue pierced yesterday as a birthday present from a friend and fuck me that shit hurt like none other.
    Were you expecting it to feel nice? I'm gonna go out to the garage and come back and start a thread such as "I just hit my fingers with a hammer and it hurts like hell!"

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Can you imagine just how good a vibrating blowjob would feel?

Soooo, any chicks here got their tongue pierced?

biggie69 is offline New Member

yeah i have seen em i wanna go get one i just can't find em anywhere do you kno where i can order one online thanks wave

Yeah I hear the nipples are killer Stopps.. dont plan on getting em done anytime soon...

As for my tongue.. turns out the guy was fucking with me... it didnt look like a 2 gauge.. and i was a fuckin idiot for believing his ass.. that fucker.. its alot better now.. I can eat and shit.. and i can talk pretty good... might get a glow in the dark one sometime.. but the vibrating ones sound fuckin wicked...i hope i can find one here..

peace. scoobs.

Everyone knows Scot's are the pervy's race on the earth, we wear kilts for God' sake.

Talk about kinky.

Decoder is offline Banned

me and my friend (who's a pilot) are renting a plane and flying to houston in march to visit his family, does that count..i'll be a texan for about a week....Madmax...
    PM me where in Houston?

my7169 is offline Female Member
    I have my tongue pierced that did not hurt at all, swelled up for a few days.

I just got my nipples pierced, that is pain, lots of pain my boyfriend could not touch them at all they hurt so bad. It took about 3 weeks for them to heal and even now they are still a little tender, but they do look good and it was worth all the pain.
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    if your bf couldnt touch your nipples, what's the point?

my7169 is offline Female Member
    Even though they are still a little tender they can be played with now
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Why in the hell would a man get his tounge/belly button pierced? Dudes do not do that!!! Like Chris Rock said: A chick with tongue ring...will suck your dick, a man with a tongue ring....will suck your dick.

Thread Information