Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

I think I made a mistake...

Recently I was fairly ill after returning from vacation. In fact, i'm still not 100%. Anyways, my illness triggered an asthma response, third in my life, so i began taking steroid inhalers to clear my airways.

Around this time, I started another cycle, figuring I'd be better in under a week, and ready to go crazy in the gym.

Pinning twice a week, once in each quad, and one in each calf.

Sterility is not an issue. Same gear, except for some tren (first time) as always. So I feel this is not the issue.

The issue is every where I pinned, it became swollen, and red. The first pin is abating, and the redness diminished. The reaction occured about 2 days after the pin in each case.

I'm thinking this may be a reaction due to illness and the two different inhalers I was using?

Anyone ever have this happen to them before?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've taken other steroids with aas with no reaction. Tren a can be be painfull the first time you use it

But I have pinned with enth only and no tren and same reaction. Swollen and red. Takes about a week or so for the swelling/redness to abate.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Is it ugl or pharma. Could be a bad batch.

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Is it ugl or pharma. Could be a bad batch.
    well, it is the exact same enth i've been using for 6 months. both the enth and the tren came from the pharm, however, since first time with tren, it is possible it is not legit. not sure...
    10ml vial of
    Trenbo - Animal Power 75

i know tren isn't supposed to come from the pharm in the states, but over here, well, what can i say? it's afghanistan

awms is offline Senior Member
    Did you take antibiotics? If so this would weaken your bodies immune system and your body will respond by over reacting to what you do to it. If this is the case get on a high quality pro biotic (Good bacteria) and pre biotic (food the bacteria) and it should help alot! also make sure that were ever you buy it they keep it in a fridge or most of the bacteria will have been killed and are use less....make sure its human grade bacteria as well and not plant...by this I mean it actually came from human shitt lol not yogurt or plants

If that is not the problem I would think that mabey your body is just not 100%....try taking alieve and advil I find that really helps alot!

no. i didn't take any antibiotics.

I had the same tthgought too. that maybe since I was sick, by body was reacting to the enth/tren . I've pinned myself huindreds of times and never a problem

so I'm thinking I will stop pinning until the reaction goes away, and then try again. we'll see....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I knew something was wrong with you and just thought maybe jet lag or decided to lay low for awhile.

Hope you feel better!

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I knew something was wrong with you and just thought maybe jet lag or decided to lay low for awhile.

Hope you feel better!

yeah, i was pretty sick for a while.
    I'm thinking the reaction from pinning maybe caused by being sick?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Maybe an accumulation of everything got you down.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

awms is offline Senior Member
    Mabey your source used diffient oils or solutions when making that batch? The stuff I have now is from a well known ugl and it is diffrent from the first bottle I got...hurts alot more!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Could be a reaction to putting new substances in your body. I see it all the time and happens to me EVERY time. New substance that your body isn't used to creates a weird response, much like being sick, may turn into a sickness. IDK. I can't explain it but every time I put a new substance into my body (even switch esters), I get super sick with something that appears to be unrelated to the gear at all. Idk if its because it lowers the immune system then something else creeps up or what. Happens all the time even with clients. I think it even happened with Toooosmall during the challenge. But second time using the substance nothing happens. I seriously would say its unrelated but its like clockwork everytime. I usually lower the dose down until it goes away then ramp it back up.

AdminsGF is offline Banned
    OMG I think I made the same mistake. All this damn pollen keeps getting up my nose and the only way to breathe is those darn steroid analhalers.
    So last night my bf brings me home a brand new walmart pocketbook for our anniversary, and I know what that means. Somebodies looking for some good ol natural light induced loving. But I told him to put on that damn nascar, grab me a beer and leave my ass alone. Theres no way you're sticking your darn steroid engorged cock in my wrinkly ol vagina tonight. I told him I'd been taking those darn steroid inhalers again and to keep his tiny ol jimmy away from my snatch.

So guess wat?! Dis stupid sonsabitch would not leave my ass alone. All up in my titties and I'm sittn there drinkn ma beer and befores we know it wes having sex and boy is our little trailer shaking hard. So anyway a week passes by and my vagina starts a gettn real itchy. Its real dry & itchy arent it and I'm thinking I'm having some darn steroid interaction from his yellow semen and those darn steroid inhalers.

So I takes a pichur of my vagina dis mornin and dis is what it looks like:

Does dat look like a typical steroid interaction there or you think my mans be sleepin around on me? Cuz I will divorce dat tiny peckered piece a whitetrash faster than he can damn near spell nascar.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I hear a Jersey Shore in the background

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Gotta give it to the guy, that pic is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by AdminsGF View Post
    OMG I think I made the same mistake. All this damn pollen keeps getting up my nose and the only way to breathe is those darn steroid analhalers.
    So last night my bf brings me home a brand new walmart pocketbook for our anniversary, and I know what that means. Somebodies looking for some good ol natural light induced loving. But I told him to put on that damn nascar, grab me a beer and leave my ass alone. Theres no way you're sticking your darn steroid engorged cock in my wrinkly ol vagina tonight. I told him I'd been taking those darn steroid inhalers again and to keep his tiny ol jimmy away from my snatch.

So guess wat?! Dis stupid sonsabitch would not leave my ass alone. All up in my titties and I'm sittn there drinkn ma beer and befores we know it wes having sex and boy is our little trailer shaking hard. So anyway a week passes by and my vagina starts a gettn real itchy. Its real dry & itchy arent it and I'm thinking I'm having some darn steroid interaction from his yellow semen and those darn steroid inhalers.

So I takes a pichur of my vagina dis mornin and dis is what it looks like:

Does dat look like a typical steroid interaction there or you think my mans be sleepin around on me? Cuz I will divorce dat tiny peckered piece a whitetrash faster than he can damn near spell nascar.
    I was getting pretty hot just looking at your twat. Your BF is one lucky man! I do admit, your pvssy does look a little dry. I'm thinking some axle grease should do the trick.

And yes, I think those French Ticklers on both sides of your pvssy lips are not only extremely hot, but convenient as hell as well.

Keep up the good work! =)

I just noticed add one more banned name to the Bo list....Banned In The USA he was Banned In The USA. Reminds me of a song

Thread Information