Thread: Help !!

Doctor.roid is offline New Member

Help !!

I been off steroids for 6 months after being on it for 3 yearsand I lost 18 pds. I'm very depressed still ! I fill like Buff to average. It is hard for me to get back into it now. I really want to get back into but depressed when I start lifting.
    I need HELP HELP Please anyone ? Give me some suggestions for I can get to be BIG T again lol.
    Should I start with supplements first than the Sauce ?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude just keep hitting the gym....the supps and sauce are totally up to you...I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that if you stay in the gym and eat right then time will get you bigger...supps and sauce are just added benefits to help you get where you want to in a quicker amount of time.

MDMA is offline Banned
    You know what you need to do man... you just sound frustrated for letting it get to that poiNt. Hussle up and just do it.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start eating good, bump the protein, and wait on the gear. Cycle some creatine, and the sups. Just stick to it, bump your cals bro. hang in there

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, were you on steroids for 3 years STRAIGHT?!

mammoth is offline Member
    With a history like that you should know what you need to do. I understand the whole depression sabatical thing. I went through it for about a year and a half although I gained weight during that time. You'll never get back into it unless you force yourself over that "hump"! Good luck bro and keep at it and never stop!

razor67 is offline Banned
    what helps me is a great training partner..when i fall into a rut and dont feel like going..hes beating on my door and drags my ass there..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    get a tattoo...i have the latin word 'validus' in a roman script on my back...means 'strong, powerful, healthy'. whenever i am feeling depressed or not motivated i just think to why i got it and stare at it for a minute and then i realize i have discipline and determination to get to where i want to go...it all starts inside bro, if you don't like yourself right now then do something to change. its totally within you power.

Thread Information