Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TROOP Support

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

TROOP Support

Ok guys....no matter your views on the war, no bickering on this thread......just show your love for those that are serving their country right now....keep 'em in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers. I'm not a very religious man, but when it comes to times like these every bit of hope and prayer can help.

Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Airborne, Infantry, Rangers, and all others in the armed services....I pray you strength and may the good Lord above watch over all of you until you are safely back home!!!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i'm with ya on that one....i've got friends waiting deployment and their biggest thing is the lack of support...never seen a buddy of mine so scared, yet so strong

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I too am not a religious person and therefore do not pray, but the sencerity of my hopes for a swift victory and safe return home for our men and women out there is genuine and true to the heart.

I believe they are serving their country and it's citizens with great Hornor, Valor, Respect, Love, and Pride

Best wishes to them all and their families.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BUMP!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    The American troops are in my thougths and prayers...

It's funny...I was stressing the other day about school so I turned on the tv to take my mind off of things and every channel had some coverage or another on the "Iraq Showdown." It made me stop and think how fortunate I am to be on the sidelines while our brave servicemen and women are over there getting ready to go into war. Let's keep things in perspective and stand behind our troops...Usualsuspect

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

dern180 is offline Member
    GOD BLESS

chinups Guest
    BUMP

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Wish you all a safe return
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calidude is offline Senior Member
    God Bless

Chach is offline Associate Member
    yes BUMP this mother fucker!!!! i will pray for them all

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I've got a friend who shipped out at 4 am today, and one in the calvalry on the Iraqi border. I pray for them daily, because they really are risking their lives to keep me and my family safe.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Big bump for our men and women in arms. May they all return safely

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    BUMPIZZLE MY NIZZLE AND RETURNIZZLE FORSIZZLE REALSIZZLE

I'll bump this myself, I'd like to keep this up top for the remainder of the war if at all possible.

TTT ^^^^

Pain

justme is offline Associate Member
    I wish God's speed to all that are fighting for our safety and freedoms.

Farmer is offline Member
    Hell yeah, people shouldn't even have to be reminded to show support for our troops. The USA is the way it is and we have freedom because of all the veterans and current troops that risk their lifes so we can live in the best country in the world. We have people standing on the overpassses over the freeway everyday with flags and signs and what not. Everyday I my way to work I'll start honking and raise my hand out of the window holding up number 1 and honking and they just go nuts. While I'll look over and everyone else is just driving not even caring...I don't understand those people, looking as if they don't like it here. I hate that shit, if they don't like it here they need to go trade places with some people from less forunate countries, where they don't have shit and we have everything. People taking everything for granted, expecting things to be up to their standards everyday and if somethings out of place they bitch. blah blah blah, they hate this they hate that god it drives me INSANE, anyway definently MAD love for the troops that are serving our country because their fighting for the american people while we sit back and watch.

I say we pass a law saying it's ok to kick the crap out of these protesters. For one thing when americans protest this war it makes the soldiers feel like the american people are against them personally. They don't need this cause they're going through enough shit as it is. So either show support for our troops or shut the hell up!

Yung Wun is offline Member

Thumbs up God Bless American

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    I say we pass a law saying it's ok to kick the crap out of these protesters. For one thing when americans protest this war it makes the soldiers feel like the american people are against them personally. They don't need this cause they're going through enough shit as it is. So either show support for our troops or shut the hell up!
    i'd second that
    i live in canada and although my country isnt as involved as yours
    today when i went to work they had people protesting that canada withdrawl completely and have no part in this. i cant believe these people especially my prime minister. we should be supporting you 100%
    because everyones a target as long as that mad man is at the helm

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well i dont believe in this war but I support our troops to the fullest. God bless our troops and may they return to their families safely.
    Last edited by symatech; 03-24-2003 at 04:54 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    and by the way....unlike the vietnam erra, the protestors DO support our troops. They just dont support the war. there IS a difference.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i support this war and all the troops. it is important that even if you dont like this war that you still support our troops. dont blame them. they dont have any say in politics, they just do their duty. they just want what is best for our country.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Bump

I give my full support to the troops as me joining the armed services for the USMC I cant wait go go help them out just hope there is some left for me

oo-rah God Bless AMERICA

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump... im an american- bit for the UK bros who r fights toot

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    god bless all the brave troops that are in Iraq fighting for peace...

god be with them

BUMP!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    Its not their fault bush is an arrogant asshole.
    Um....I thought this was a none bickering post...post this shit somewhere else....

I am 100% behind this and wish our troops and those who are supporting us the very best....make it quick and make it painful...and make it home safely!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless!!!

Exactly....no bickering or complaining......all I want to see is any love for the troops, especially since we've already lost some. 4 American Marines and 8 (I thought they had said 12) British Marines. Rest in peace my brothers. I will always appreciate your ultimate sacrifice.

Biggity bump.

Pain

hybrid is offline Member
    My brother in law is a paratrooper. He's over there somewhere. God bless our troops.

Exactly....no bickering or complaining......all I want to see is any love for the troops, especially since we've already lost some. 4 American Marines and 8 (I thought they had said 12) British Marines. Rest in peace my brothers. I will always appreciate your ultimate sacrifice.
    BIG TEXAN...it was 12 total that went down in the chotter...8 Brits and 4 Americans...also we lost one more American in battle today when they were trying to take over an oil rig...

Keep Battling!

Originally posted by Butch

..also we lost one more American in battle today when they were trying to take over an oil rig...
    Keep Battling!
    ......these guys die and Americans all over the US are still bitching and whining. Also I'll be banning the Academy Awards....all those panzy ass actors talking trash, and guess who gets to protect them and provide security.....the NAtional Guard. I say screw 'em, they're bitching about what we're doing then they don't need"our" protection.

roch is offline Member
    fly your flags if you got em. just like 9/11 show the world you support them guys and gals!!!!

......these guys die and Americans all over the US are still bitching and whining. Also I'll be banning the Academy Awards....all those panzy ass actors talking trash, and guess who gets to protect them and provide security.....the NAtional Guard. I say screw 'em, they're bitching about what we're doing then they don't need"our" protection.
    I couldn't agree more bro....they use there status to platform themselves to make there voice heard...I myself am banning the awards too...I will see the hot dresses in people.com

I will never see a George Clooney movie again. nor will I listen to the Dixie Chics again!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I was in the Navy 6 years with CB's, Spooks, Pro Liars, and specs (some may know of what I speak) and I remember the day Saddam took over Kuwait...
    We were in spain and our air det just returned from Tunisia for support after a dissaster and we were getting all of our tents and kits cleaned up and stored. I was listening to the Circle Jerks - Lets start a war, FUnny huh...The next 9 months were torture! Not just for me but my family! I'd go back in a minute if they called!
    For the people that don't believe in the war that's fine, but this guy has killed and tortured tons of people, just like a guy about 50 years ago in Germany! I will keep my feelings about the anti-war people to myself! But God Bless my Brothers! You are there for the good of man and love of country!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    FOR ALL THE ANTI-WAR PEOPLE GO TO THIS LINK! SEE WHO YOU THINK IS NOT A BAD MAN! SEE WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF! LOOK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY WE ARE THERE! LOOK REAL HARD AT THE FACES OF THE BABIES LYING IN THE STREET! LOOK AT THE PEOPLE! LOOK WHAT SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS DONE! AND TELL ME WE DON'T NEED TO REMOVE HIM FROM POWERE AND TELL ME WHERE THE HELL THE OIL IS IN THIS PICTURE!
    TOLINKA, POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD "LOOK WHO THE PROTESTERS ARE SUPPORTING"
    EVERY PERSON NOT SUPPORTING LOOK REAL HARD! REAL HARD! I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW, I'M SHAKING! JUST LOOK PEOPLE!

http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

BUMP!!! I have said all I can say. The only thing I have left to give is my prayer and hope for our men and women that are there. I pray for the families that have already lost. I have now heard a total of 13 dead. The 8 British Marines, 4 US MArines, and another US Marine.

Think it about it fellas....these men weren't just soldiers......somebody's father is gone, somebody's brother is gone, somebody's son is gone, and uncle, a friend.......gone. And what do you do, spit on them. You say you love this country and you whine and bitch about this war and what this governament is doing....I say you're a liar. Those men that are being shipped home in body bags.....those men loved their country. They loved their country so much, they gave up their most prized possesion.....their lives, their futures. Besides their lives being gone, what about some child, who now has to grow up without a father, or a father who has to realize a parents worst fear....outliving their child. Please.....you may not agree with what we're doing but please, stop....be proud and show these soldiers that we ARE behind them. I'm sorry people I just can't handle this crap. How dare you call yourselves AMericans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    people are so ignorant on things.... if there werent any people speaking against the war, do you think normal people would come out and say they are anti war..... people are sheep....without the US where would the rest of the world be, its not just us showing support, its the rest of the world that wont do our dirty work.... he needs to be stopped.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information