buffgator is offline king of mass

Immortal Soldier heres my pics

Youve called me a fat ass wanna be like 10 times now so I thought I would post pics of my fat ass for everyone to decide. Rather Im fat or not I dont care Im happy with my build because its what I like.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t-302lbs-17-bf

LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you're fat dude.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I have already seen your pics when i searched your posts one time, hence why I joked around and called you fat....didn't know you took it seriously man, I thought you knew I was joking. Seriously what has this board come to these days, bunch of insecure little ladies.

People make fun of my workouts, but you joke back and they take it seriously

doxmaster is offline Associate Member
    you have the build i've aspired to have since I was 14 and you participate in the sport i'd give almost anything to get into I applaud you sir .

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I have already seen your pics when i searched your posts one time, hence why I joked around and called you fat....didn't know you took it seriously man, I thought you knew I was joking. Seriously what has this board come to these days, bunch of insecure little ladies.

my apoligze then...its so damn hard to tell if your joking or not

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    my apoligze then...its so damn hard to tell if your joking or not
    I knew it, I knew teh first time I called you it, it should have been the last because I knew I was gonna heard it from you, but when you joked back I figured you knew I was joking.

What part of HARDCORE! INTENSE! FAST! FURIOUS! I AM LIKE JORDAN! is not a joke lol?

Do you really think I talk like that in real life....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

Nah, its become full of jackasses like you that think everyone should be able to tell you are joking when you post dumb shit. How in the hell are people supposed to know if you are joking? Get a clue and put a ****ing "lol" or "j/k" in your post and grow up.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    Nah, its become full of jackasses like you that think everyone should be able to tell you are joking when you post dumb shit. How in the hell are people supposed to know if you are joking? Get a clue and put a ****ing "lol" or "j/k" in your post and grow up.
    haha you come into this thread to start shit, why didn't you go back in the original thread and continue the argument like a man. Go look at my posts dumbass, I did put lol/smiley faces/and obvious phrases to show I am joking.

I am not going to fill my posts with lol and jk like a high school girl just so your brain can comprehend a joke.

And 90% of my posts where I make fun of someone, I also make fun of myself in it, I am making fun of myself by calling myself HARDCORE! AND INTENSE! Not my fault you can't see thats an OBVIOUS JOKE. I am not going to spell it out for you here, I am not your mother to hold your hand on the internet.

All the old members that know me, know when its a joke. So you grow up and if you take offense to shit, PM me like a man and tell me and I will make sure not to joke around with your ass Panzer-nazi

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    immortal soldier is right

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    goodnight sweet prince

Thread Information