wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Over 1000 arrested in SF

I was watching the news and it said that over 1000 protesters were arressted in San Fransisco when it got out of hand I am pissed off with these protesters people are fighting as we speak for them to protest and they can even back them up I think its a bunch of bull if this country was ever takin over they couldnt even protest in the first place they would be put in jail or worst just venting some frustration right now it just makes me sick to see that people that are fighting arnt being supported be some americans

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

IMO

it always seems that in orderto have peace theremust always be some violence. it's quite sad actually

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    thats true

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Makes you wonder doesn't it, why these people would protest so much. I wonder if they got a point going? EH?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    "without war there is no peace"- plato

calidude is offline Senior Member
    yeah it pisses me off too that these people have flags on there windows, but they can't even support the people who fight for the freedom that they take advantage of.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    a bunch of arseholes....

Did you see there was some kind of a figt going on?
    I'm not sure waht happened, but I think one of the drivers got out of the car and started attacking the protestors...he kicked some ass

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    Most of those dumb fuckers are just people who are called "professional protestors". They don't even know half of the facts because they are only happy out in the streets with a damn sign in there hands. I only pray that these people don't reproduce since their stupidity shows that they should be removed from the gene pool. We should sterilize them.LOL

How ironic that they were protesting for peace, but they attacked the police with rocks and rubar. I guess violence is ok for them to use but not for the United States.

I was so pissed when I saw that shit, I could have shot everyone of them in the head and not regreted it one bit. Sorry, I guess I'm just going on a roid rage .

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    When I saw that on the news last night I almost pissed myself, only in San Francisco...just a bunch of liberal biscuits....don't even get me started on the No Cal So Cal shit going on.....

it is funny these people risk getting arrested and losing there jobs for speaking about something that is not even going to get heard...real intelligent!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's also funny that these people protesting peace are getting arrested by the thousands around the globe. Laying in front of cars, throwing bricks.
    I saw a protesters sign in Germany that said"Lets go bomb Texas, they have oil to"
    That right there shows the ignorance of these people.

These people are taking police away from their jobs of protecting us against a possible terrorist attack when the alert is on high.

Another thing to note. I live in Houston, and a few weeks ago their was a rally for supporting the war and Bush downtown. Not one person was arrested, and an interview with a city official said that it was the cleanest area post activty than he's ever seen. And they got their point across. It really shows where the ignorance and moral degrading lies

BUT- Hey it's America. These people have the right to be as stupid and blind as they want

Originally posted by Pheedno
    It's also funny that these people protesting peace are getting arrested by the thousands around the globe. Laying in front of cars, throwing bricks.
    I saw a protesters sign in Germany that said"Lets go bomb Texas, they have oil to"
    That right there shows the ignorance of these people.

These people are taking police away from their jobs of protecting us against a possible terrorist attack when the alert is on high.

Another thing to note. I live in Houston, and a few weeks ago their was a rally for supporting the war and Bush downtown. Not one person was arrested, and an interview with a city official said that it was the cleanest area post activty than he's ever seen. And they got their point across. It really shows where the ignorance and moral degrading lies
    Hey Pheed...I am sure you are a huge Dixie Chic fan?

Who the dixie chumps. I don't think so.

I was laughing my ass off when i heard about that radio station in Chicago that set a trash can in front of their building for their listeners to toss those CD's in.

I don't know if you heard..but they sold a show out here in LA (Staples Center) when they made that comment...a grip of people started returning there tickets...funny shit! Dumbass just shot hereself and her band in the foot!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm waiting to see how many show up for their concert in San Antonio........hell I may show up to spit on those people that try and attend. (Alright so I won't.....but I'd like to!)

Thread Information