Thread: War...

rambo is offline The Lord God

War...

I know I'm gonna take a lot of flack for this but if I can't talk about it here, I don't know where else to turn. I'm watching the news, and listening to all these anti-war protesters call into talk shows, etc. The basic premise is that we are harming innocent Iraqi civilians in our campaign. It kind of makes me wonder... Does everyone forget that Saddam Hussein has killed 2 million of these same people during his regime? Do they forget that he unleashed chemical warfare on his own country? Do they not realize that the people of Iraq live in constant tyranny? I mean I'm not ignorant to the fact that Iraq's oil is worth a literal 300 trillion dollars, but at the same time I also understand that any damage we do to Iraqi citizens will not come anywhere near what that piece of shit has done to his own people. Our troops are out their risking their lives and we have protests on our streets. Why are you protesting? What do you want? You live in the best damn country in the whole world- you don't like it? Fucking leave. You have to be ridiculously narrowminded to think that that regime didn't fund the 9/11 attacks. Not only are our troops risking our lives to keep you safe, but they are liberating opressed peoples- and how do you respond? By bitching. You want peace and love for all? You are 25 years and 12 hits of acid too late. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, or if it's been covered, but I hope I'm not the only person around these parts who feels this way... but shit, I am livid...

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Awesome post bro exactly how I feel

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    unfortunately people who are insignificant feel like they need to be heard. so they go against popular belief. Just as france did to gain political recognition these people are protesting the US's demolition of diplomacy. Well fuck diplomacy and fuck france and fuck the protestors. Go to your job,school,gym,home, and shut the fuck up...if you want to do something about it join the fucking army and go do it yourself or run for political office and change things.

Thread Information