Thread: new update...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

new update...

ive been having to trake painkillers all day. the fucking shower hurt so much. im wrecked from the killers, and wow just too much smoke and booze with it. and im walking back to my dorm, and those fucking kids from last night were waiting in front of where i lived- and chased my friend. thats so fucked up. again- theres no reason for this series of assaults. fuck. anyone else see how fucking insane this is? all my boys rushed out, but the kids drove off before we all got outisde. i have a really amazing idea- shoot me a pm if youre an interested bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    idea!

get some abunch of shaving cream, freeze them in a freezer for a while.
    cut them open with tin snips still while frozen, chuck them into the cars of all those guys. THATS REVENGE. and illegal.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is really f'ed up and they would be meeting me with my .40 waiting for a reason to empty a mag...

What is that you did to piss these guys off so bad?

I mean dude, they are causing you some serious safety issues here.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Isn't this the same shit that ALL started JUST because you bumped into one guy accidently AND appologized for?!

They are STILL bothering you? Take it to the police, tell them they are assaulting you, and tell them they even hit your girlfriend, take it to court, toss their asses in jail. And if you really think your life is in danger, and because it's the U.S. and it's legal there, you have no choice but to carry a gun.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i found out last night that one of the brothers who doesnt like me anyway, has been spouting lies to the frat about me to incite them to violence. there is actually a 2 page statement on file at the police station that he wrote that got me in alot of trouble, so i am going to obtain a copy of it and give it to one of the brothers.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    i found out last night that one of the brothers who doesnt like me anyway, has been spouting lies to the frat about me to incite them to violence. there is actually a 2 page statement on file at the police station that he wrote that got me in alot of trouble, so i am going to obtain a copy of it and give it to one of the brothers.
    Smart thinking. That is a first step! What was the "other" idea that you had? Lets hear that one too. Or is it SO bad you can't post it on AR and have to PM to people?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    definately take it to the cops no reason to get hurt over these fuckers

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro this can turn so ugly...

You need to show them your not someone to play with so they will back off.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Look bro, IMHO--Take it to the authorities and let them deal with these assholes who are fucking with you. Not unless you have something to prove to the world then fuck it. There is no sense in wasting any more of your energy or time dealing with this in a violent manner. Be wise and the smarter one!! Look at it like this; If you make a legit complaint and these guys keep fucking with you. You can then go to court and sue them for mental anguish. I rather have the money then the expeled energy wasted on fighting with these dicks. Or you can hire up a biker gang and have them wreck havok on their asses or stick a red hot clothes hanger on the sphincter. tie them up in the basement and beat their nuts with a spiked bat. But why waste your time or any of your friends time??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information