Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Please read (Jacqueline Saburido)

Some of you might have heard of Jacqueline and her story, I just came across it the other day. Jacqueline was 20 years old when in late 1999 the car she was a passenger in was hit by a 17 year old drunk driver. Two other passengers of the car died on impact, while Jacqueline was pinned between the dashboard and passenger seat. The car engulfed in flames and Jacqueline was heavily burned for 45 seconds, sustaining burns to over 60% of her body with her hands and face sustaining the worst damage. Miraculously she survived. The after-effects, however, are devastating.

I must admit I've driven before after having a few beers, or after smoking a couple bowls... after seeing the pictures and reading Jacqueline's story (found through Google) I never want to do that again.

Enough from me, to those who aren't aware, a picture's worth a thousand words....

Please don't drink and drive

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I've seen this before. I admit I have driven while under the influence when I was younger. Now that I have kids and realize the danger, I will never get behind the wheel after drinking and think those that do are true idiots.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    tragic and sad...every time one of my friends gets behind the wheel drunk i want to kill them...never know when you will be in the wrong place at the wrong time and your life will change forever in the blink of an eye.

Big texan & daem - Exactly. The frusterating thing is that as long as people are stupid enough to drive impaired, nobody is safe out on the roads. Jacqueline's story is a prime example.... the person who does the driving isn't the only person getting hurt.... innocent people end up getting hurt or killed.

What's f***ed up about it also is when there is a wreck, the innocent dies whiel the f***ing drunk 9 times out of 10 survive. Man if something ever happened someone dear to me the drunk SOB better hope the cops put 'em away before I get ahold of him.

peam is offline Suspended
    okay... now I'm crying...

my7169 is offline Female Member
    That is a sad story... made me cry
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wow, i'm stealin this page and sendin it to my friends who always tell me "i'm fine"

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    No i'm defently not going to drink and drive...and i am going to make my friends stop too...thise made me really sad, she was a very beautiful girl...that guy just changed her whole life! damn!

I mass e-mailed that link to everyone in my address book. Yeah, I heard about drunk driving accidents but seeing pictures like that was a dawning realization about the true reality of this.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive all ready made this promise. I get so upset when kids get killed by a drunk driver and the bastard gets away with 6 months in jail...

Hell what about the drunk driver here in San Antonio Tx. He killed a police officer and he got off with 12 months probation. Now that's a croc of shit........

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wow...in MN i know a guy who didn't kill anybody...and got 2 years!

Thread Information