big N is offline Anabolic Member

just back from wmc south beach !

hey bros just rolled back from wmc in southbeach which was completely amaezing once again !!!the dj tiesto ste was unbeleivable, everytime i tink of it i get goose bumps .man does anyone know if tehres anyway to get his live set on video or cd ???ive looked alloevr and nothing !no wmc sets thats crazy !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Tiesto is the man bro!
    I know there are some .avi´s floating around the internet with tiesto sets but cant remember seeing VHS or DVD´s.

I heard you and your boy´s are crazy, we gotto hook up this summer hehe

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes yes we do brother !!!!!!!it was oofffff the hook palme ,we had 4 bisexual strippers,gettin crazy with each other in the room !we partyed hard !the gilrs were insane and everyone was cool as hell just wanting to have fun ,palme bro i swear tiesto get better and better each time i see hime tbis beeing the forth !his ets this time was crazy ,oakenfold was decent he opened for tiesto and pauro picotto kicked ass out on the deck !bro tiesto spun bad ass shit he played a remixed version of airwave which sent the crowd fuckin craaaazzzy !!!!if u wanna have fun bro (and get laid lol)we need to hook this summer !

Thread Information