KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Yep, it's Tuesday!, WORK SUCKS (Joke of the day!)

Ok Ok, this isnt a joke...this is a true to life story which had me in tears...honestly because I figured some poor dumbass would do this shit...

Man Sues Tom Ridge Over Duct Tape Fears

Corona, CA - Tom Ridge's advice to Americans to stock up on duct tape and plastic
    has sparked a lawsuit which has been filed against him, the Department of Homeland Security
    and President George W. Bush.

Steven J. Bosell, the owner of B & B Construction in Corona, California,
    has filed a lawsuit claiming emotional distress, personal injury and sexual dysfunction
    after he wrapped his "privates" in duct tape to protect them from a biological attack.

"After watching Mr. Ridge on television advising us to stock up on duct tape and plastic,
    I went to the local Costco and bought $100 worth of duct tape to protect myself", Bosell said.
    "When I got home, I taped up my windows and doors. After I did that I realized if survivors like
    myself are going to reproduce and populate the Earth after a biological attack,
    we have to protect our privates as well."

Bosell claimed in his lawsuit he wrapped his "privates" in duct tape.
    When he tried to remove the tape, Bosell injured himself when the tape began peeling
    off skin and body hair. After calling an ambulance,
    Bosell was taken to the hospital where the doctors and nurses laughed at him.

"I told the doctors and nurses at the hospital if they laughed, I would file a lawsuit
    against them and the hospital. They laughed anyways and I now have another lawsuit pending"
    Bosell said with tears streaming down his face. "They went out their way to make
    me look like a fool. Once I saw the doctors scalpel go toward my privates,
    I totally lost it and blacked out".

Mr. Ridge gave the nation bad advice. They also make me look like a fool." Bosell sobbed.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    hahah ahh man, i cant believe someone would do that, i wish i saw shit like this... i'm still laughing and shaking my head....

I also read that some of these people that duct tape everything are suffocating inside their own houses... dumbasses everywhere it seems.

Thanks Kunip for a good laugh.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    what an idiot

robH is offline New Member
    thank god this guy wasnt the guy that we used to repopulate the earth...

Thread Information