Thread: Too Funny!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Too Funny!

Check this out... I get into work this morning,, haven't even taken a sip of my coffee when one of our salesmen (a real dipshit) comes in my office with his chest all puffed out, closes the door and says "can you keep a secret?!" I thought to myself,, ahhh shit,,,, but before I could say "NO" he starts talking. He goes.. "I've noticed you workout too so I thought you might appreciate this story..."
    so he tells me he’s been sick so he went to the doctor and the doctor gave him "GASP!" steroids ! SHHHHHH!!!!!!! He said he took them (oral) and in just two workouts his strength had doubled!! That’s right folks... DOUBLED!! He also said his sets had doubled and that he could "workout for hours without getting sore or tired..."
    Oh yeah,, he also told me he lost 8lbs of water weight and "leaned out" in just a matter of days... but that his balls were hurting "because that stuff makes 'em work double time ya know!"
    I almost chewed a hole in my lip trying not to laugh in his face... I swear, if he wasn't a co-worker I would have broke my foot off in his ass!
    I did ask what the Dr. gave him... (hey, sounds like the juice I've been looking for!! ) but of course he couldn’t remember.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 03-26-2003 at 12:14 PM.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    lmao..didn't you hear...they amped up prednisone?!?!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Amazing what those damn placebos can do for a man!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Lol... did he say..

"Yeah, I gotta watch the rage also.." That one's my favorite!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    that is seriously the most extreme story of counterfeit roiding that i have ever heard. thats really funny man. i would not have been able to hold back. i would have just laced into him and educated him.

the only real good lie ive heard was when we convinced this kid brian in 7th grade that we'd all had our periods over the summer, and he all of a sudden broke down and yelled out that he'd had his period too! he was totally trying to be serious. probably one of the comedic highlights of my life. i prob would have died if i had been there for ripped's co-worker.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    2 Funny!!!!!!!!!!!

What were those orals called agian and what was the Dr's name????

LMFAO!!!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    posts like these keep me laughing every day.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i would of blew up his spot and made him look like a ass ,or beter yet train to gethere and bring the pain !

justme is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    that is seriously the most extreme story of counterfeit roiding that i have ever heard. thats really funny man. i would not have been able to hold back. i would have just laced into him and educated him.

the only real good lie ive heard was when we convinced this kid brian in 7th grade that we'd all had our periods over the summer, and he all of a sudden broke down and yelled out that he'd had his period too! he was totally trying to be serious. probably one of the comedic highlights of my life. i prob would have died if i had been there for ripped's co-worker.
    they did a southpark about that and I was ROTFLMAO but in real life it would have been too much.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by big N
    i would of blew up his spot and made him look like a ass ,or beter yet train to gethere and bring the pain !
    Yeah bro. I cant stand guy´s like that either.

Lets por hot sauce on him and throw im in the dog cage

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    It just sucks that people think that way. It's just keeping the old stereotype of steroid users going strong.

"oh he's big he must be on roid's" oh je lost his temper ,he worksout he must be using"

Thread Information