FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

If you have never touched a recreational drug then post here!!!

Ok brothers just wanted to chime the fact that I have never once smoked weed or snorted coke or any other recreational drug for that matter. I did have to take valiums once before going out so my scoliosis wouldnt bother me..oh yea there was another time with lortabs so my back woudlnt hurt...but besides those occasions.im clean as a wistle

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    What about drinking and cigaretts??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it is a rarity to see someone able to even make it through high school without doing rec drugs...college is a completely different story as well...the prevalence of drugs and the ease which most acquire them contributes to so many giving in to the temptation and pressure to try it.

i would be shocked to see more people respond to this saying they havn't used rec drugs than those who have...its sad to say but drug use/abuse definitely haunts our society and consumes more than we will ever know.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    only drugs that have entered my system have been legal...maybe not for my age but ya know..

until they make ephidrine illegal...i'll stay that way

Cali is offline Female Member
    I've never done recreational drugs either.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    never smoked ciggs either

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i have never done any rec drug either. there is no reason i can see for me to do one.

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    Never drugged or smoked anything. Although I have drank alcohol (who knows, maybe twenty times in my life?) I've never been drunk...

About the only thing I've taken regularly that's a bender is ephedrine =p

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    never smoked cigarettes, but ive been known to smoke a lil tree once in awhile, i dont really see the harm in that.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    I am a drug addict and alcoholic, But will be celebrating 2 years of sobriety April 7...Mad ups if you never used before its not worth it, even more props to those people strong enough to admit they have a problem and are willing to do something about it.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wonder if GBL and 1.4 count? I did them before they were considered drugs (and after as well) - but all I reallly used them for is to go to sleep - wonderfull stuff when you are using DNP

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Never touched them.

D

Heddie is offline Female Member
    I made it through High School and college and managed never to smoke a cigarette, do any drugs, or get drunk. Well, maybe drunk a few times!!!

Chach is offline Associate Member
    i have never touched a drug in high school then when i got to college, it is a whole different story.............

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    never touched a rec drug

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried a few different drugs back in the day, but never to the point where I was hooked. Of course certain drugs were the "cool thing to do" in HS (at least where I live) but all that changed when I went away to college. In college, drinking became the thing to do at social gatherings. I have since put my drinking and recreational drug days behind me and moved on to bigger and better things

But I'll admit every so often I like to smoke a bowl, watch a game, and throw back a few lagers....Life is too short!

peam is offline Suspended
    I never have.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    I'm against rec drugs. They serve no purpose to me at all and would only make things worse.

I have always had better things to do with my time than destroy brain cells.

steroids on the other hand....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    eh, i think if you can limit yourself to weed occasionally, its better than alcohol. weed wont fuck your life up independantly, but other rec drugs def have that ability. anything in moderation is fine, but some risks just shouldnt be taken IMO...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll admit i used to use rec drugs, just about everything at one point. Then i told myself i'll start aiming my fun in the lifting direction. Ive recently stopped smoking weed as well, 6 weeks around. GBL all the way however, but only for sleep and rarely for a real buzz..

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I am 25 and have never smoked a cigarette, (despise the damn things!) I have been drunk maybe twice in my life. I have never done any rec. drugs other than I finally tried weed about a year ago to see what the hype was about. Needless to say, I don't get the hype!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    gosh damm over 10k members and only 2 people who touched rec drugs!! some one better come out of the dark:lol
    i have to admit in my early days; if it got you high or whatever I probably did it but I am clean and sober and it has been years now. thank god that era is over--nearly killed me
    abstrack@protonmail.com

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't think i really need to fess up do i?

haha.i'll give you the run down. coke for preparty, e for all night dancing and hooking up, k when i get too dehydrated to dance after like 8 hours and just wanna bug, weed when i'm back at the crib to fall asleep after all the drugs that night.oh and i smoke cigarettes.i am in all honesty a stimulant junkie.i love anything that will hype me up. i drinks tons of coffee, red bulls, all that stuff. i don't know why but i honestly can not go out and not do some sort of drug and have a good time because i hate drinking.sounds bad, but i'm honest at least

mustang331 is offline Member
    Originally posted by superjew
    I am 25 and have never smoked a cigarette, (despise the damn things!) I have been drunk maybe twice in my life. I have never done any rec. drugs other than I finally tried weed about a year ago to see what the hype was about. Needless to say, I don't get the hype!

Sounds boring to me

LOL J/K I have tried everything basically, and once in a blue moon will I do some stuff, if it ever became an everyday thing it would end right away... Besides you only live once and life is too short.. LIVE IT!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Let me just that I'm high right now. I'll leave it at that.

peam is offline Suspended
    doesn't all this getting high and taking drugs slow down your fitness goals? Just wondering....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by peam
    doesn't all this getting high and taking drugs slow down your fitness goals? Just wondering....
    Not marijuana. That's mainly all I do now, with the odd percocet and a little drinking. Plus, I'm not normally this bad. I just bought a big bag is all and have been blowing through it. Don't normally buy a big bag though you understand. Anyways, I've been bridging until my next cycle and my strength is still slowly climbing and I haven't lossed a pound and am still under 10%, or thereabouts.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    THis is thread is funny...Guess what Iam smoking on right now..

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I know some people who smoke fairly often and are in pretty good shape. On the other hand I have read some studies saying how marijuana increases estrogen levels and interferes with test levels. So as far as slowing down your fitness goals...who knows? My personal opinion would be yes. Though to what extent would be hard to say.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

that's my prob

i always buy z's so i always have alot of smoke stuff on me.it's hardnot to smoke a tiny bit morewhen you have alot around.actually, i just got off the cell w/my gf so while watching the duke kansas game i will start blazing in about 15.ahhhh, basketball and a nice bowl.i'll be sleeping in late tomorrow,hehe

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I count the times i smoked weed on one hand - 3 of those times i was so drunk I didn't know or didn't care. The other time was my 1st, just to see what it was. All 4 of those times where over about a 3 year period atleast 3-4 months apart each. No pattern or addition. Other then that I have drank and smoked about 20 cigars and maybe a total of 3-4 packs of ciggarettes in my life. About 2-3 times a year I will "bum" a smoke off a friend and half way throw it I will discard it!

roch is offline Member
    I used to do extasy, coke, and weed. constantly. i don't do anything except aas and I never drink anymore. my wife made me stop. bitch. kidding, I stopped cause it was taking me over and I can only have one owner, her.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

NO this excluded you!! :lol:

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    haha.i'll give you the run down. coke for preparty, e for all night dancing and hooking up, k when i get too dehydrated to dance after like 8 hours and just wanna bug, weed when i'm back at the crib to fall asleep after all the drugs that night.oh and i smoke cigarettes.i am in all honesty a stimulant junkie.i love anything that will hype me up. i drinks tons of coffee, red bulls, all that stuff. i don't know why but i honestly can not go out and not do some sort of drug and have a good time because i hate drinking.sounds bad, but i'm honest at least

Damm PB, this super stack sounds like me in my early years, party like a rock star every day and sleep in late: They were some fun times but I am feeling better these days and i am glad i dropped all the drugs from my life. i dont even do the occasional drink any more or the social cigarette. it's balls to the wall and time to grow thick!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

David B. is offline Member
    I really hate rec. drugs. I did NOT make it through HS and univ. clean, I smoked pot and snorted coke socially, but haven't touched anything in over 20 years. I've got no use for that crap.

I'm not teetotal, but I don't really enjoy drinking much anymore so I hardly ever do that either.

--dnb

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    some X gbl 1.4 btd ,gamma hb ,back in the club scende days

Thread Information