KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

joke of the day: Friday (yes, i'm still sick)

My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course, I checked my seven-month-old daughter, and she was> clean. Then I realized that Matt had not asked to go potty in a while, so I asked him, "Do you need to go potty" He answered, "No.
    " I kept thinking, "Oh Lord, that child has had an accident and I didn't have any clothes with me." Then I asked, "Matt, are you sure you did not have an accident?" "No," he replied. I just knew that he must have because the smell was getting worse.
    Sooooo..
    I asked one more time, "Matt, did you have an accident?"
    Matt jumped up in his chair, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks, and yelled ... "SEE, MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!"
    While
    20 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened. I was mortified!
    Some kind elderly people made me feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked me for the best laugh they had ever had!
    Another old gentleman stopped us in the parking lot as we were leaving, bent over to my son and said, "Don't worry son, my wife accuses me of the same thing all the time. I just never had the nerve to make the point like you did.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    a friend of mine's little brother did almost the exact same thing when i was at his house a few years ago

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i've got a 2 year old brother i can see doing just that!!!!!

hey...man, get better...being sick bites!

justme is offline Associate Member
    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. thanks

Thread Information