View Poll Results: How often do you flex in the mirror?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • ALWAYS - NEVER ENOUGH MIRRORS!

36 73.47%
  • Sometimes...

10 20.41%
  • Rarely

2 4.08%
  • Never - Just don't like to look at myself!

1 2.04%
    Slypknot is offline Member

How often do ya flex in the mirror?

Just curious - since I've been on a cycle I've noticed the 'need' to stop and flex in front of almost any mirror I see.... That's gotta be a bad thing - so just checking how often the rest of ya do this act of self-admiration...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I was going to make a thread about this myself. But i didnt wanna come off as wierd.
    I flex every chance i get Itīs pretty sick acctualy...shirt goes off everytime i pass by the hallway mirror. Same thing in the bathroom.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    all day every day. it is very healthy

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    About every five minutes. I'll do it infront of anyone I don't care... Yeah I'm a cocky bitch like that

mammoth is offline Member
    Every morning I flex in the mirror before I go to the Gym and when I get home I flex again to see the miraculous gains I made! hehe j/k

I love to have those little flex sessions every now and then. If I do it long enough I get a small little pump, but usually only when I am cycling. In the mortal words of Madonna--"Strike a pose"!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i always flex whenever im in front a mirror, hah...this post definitely captured a subtle aspect of my life that has gone unnoticed until now. i wonder how many minutes have been wasted flexing the last several years?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    it's hard to be humble when you're....

<<<<this damn goodlooking!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't keep me away from the mirror some say it is a physc problem with me but I just use it as the most accurate way of judging if what I am doing is working.

Pain

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i always loo k in the mirror at myself when im talking to people. i noticed it a few weeks ago, real bad habit. i dont know if its narcissism or just me wanting to make sure i dont look stupid, but either way its not a good habit. and yea, when i see a mirror and im alone, i check my bis and tris by lifting the sleeve, who doesnt?

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Dammm!!!!!!!!!!!! This board got a lot a Vain people.... Then again who am I to say anything? I flex everychance I get

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Count me among the mirror people. My favorite mirrors are the 3 way mirrors in clothing stores. Can't get enough of those.

If I'm trying on a shirt I'll change right in front of the mirror. That way I can get a good look at my back.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Good to see i aint alone!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    If we are so serious about our physical prowess that we are willing to frequently puncture our flesh with syringes and administer black market hormone products, then it is no surprise that we would be so fervently concernced with our progress. It's not good form to spontaneously flex at every opportunity or ever store window you pass by. But when I *think* no one is looking (and i have been wrong) I immediately strike a pose.

-SF

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think any hardcore lifter does this. And I really don't think there is anything wrong or weird about it! It is all part of the game. Me and my friend flex everyday after the workout in the changroom. We do this for about 5 minutes or so

And then, at home, i'd say about 5-10 times, if not more, throughout the day. You just gotta!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I felx every time there is a mirror but not at the gym just wondering how many people bounce there pecs when ever there bored of just sitten around or is it to me I even do it to music sometimes

popa is offline Senior Member
    I wish I can have a mirror with me all the time like "LEX LUGER" the wrestler....lol

fast is offline Associate Member
    Usually after shower/shower.. sick

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    I felx every time there is a mirror but not at the gym just wondering how many people bounce there pecs when ever there bored of just sitten around or is it to me I even do it to music sometimes

Dude I do that sometimes! It's hilarious! I saw the simpsons episode where homer is looking in the mirror (this is in symatech's avatar) and he does that in his imagination. And he does it to that song, do do dodo song, and so I copied him It's really fun sometimes.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let's out it this way..

and i'mnto fucking joking about this one! somuch that my gf almost broke up w/me years ago!i swear to god.we use to fight about it.she said i wasmoreinto myself than her.well that's true.very percetive of her,haha, but alas she's till w/ me.i called her bluff,hahaha.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    At least twice a day.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Call me crazy, or maybe just real cocky, but I don't even require a mirror!! Lol. I'll sit in class flexing my arms and legs and sometimes people look at me, but thats the point!!! But definately not wierd to flex int he front of the mirror.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Can't walk by one without doing it

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I do it for reasons of looking for furtur results!!!!!! An added showing vein or defined cut or swelled out muscle is what i look for!!

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member
    Sometimes I dont even flex I just stand and look at this body its fine as hell with out flexing,but I do check my progress,but im 43 and not many teenagers I know have this body,I just Hope I dont have to give it back,
    I dont even look like myself or anyone Im related to,I Love being born again with a New Body, RRRRRRRRight on,

chinups Guest
    My GF hates it and says I never stop looking in the mirror....O well, I am giving birth to a new born six pack any day now and I am looking out for it..

HAHA

popa is offline Senior Member
    I like this post..I'm sure alot more people on here can relate....lolllllllllll
    bump
    bump
    bump

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by palme
    I was going to make a thread about this myself. But i didnt wanna come off as wierd.
    I flex every chance i get Itīs pretty sick acctualy...shirt goes off everytime i pass by the hallway mirror. Same thing in the bathroom.
    WERD me too

Thread Information