BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Ronnie Coleman The Unbelievable - Soundtrack

Hey all,

For those familiar with Ronnie Coleman: The Unbelievable, can you identify some of the tunes he listens to both at the gym, at home, and in any one of his "hooprides"? They all make killer workout songs, and aside from the more well known songs such as the Eminem and Snoop stuff, I don't recognize any of it per se, though much of it sounds like DMX and maybe some Ice Cube?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

big green let me ask you

i have been dying to see the unbelievable and it's been out forever.do you know of any place that has bb stuff on dvd?i can't find shit anywhere.i don't think they make any.unless they can covert it by request of you pay more?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Last I heard it was not available on DVD...I would have to think that with DVD burners so commonplace now, the same places that used to convert old family 8mm reel tapes to VHS now do more or less the same thing from VHS to DVD. If you just want to see and have a decent high speed internet connection, I can either send it to you via IM (not sure what the time would be on that), or if you have an anonymous PO box I can send you a copy via mail burnt onto CD.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    partyboy I may be able hook you up if you pm me I'll explain.

Thread Information